Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment we could force all chads to be incels by doing single-sex education all the way until college

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Ugly guys aren't getting laid in elementary/middle/high school anyway, so why should Chad?

I think if we had boy-only schooling it would lead to a more egalitarian society.

Chad would still have an advantage over us once unleashed on the world but it would be slightly less because he hasn't enjoyed socializing with girls for years.

He wouldn't have years of confidence boosting and we wouldn't have years of confidence lowering.

We would probably also perform better academically because we wouldn't be distracted by a bunch of cute girls we couldn't fuck.

There would probably also be less fighting because we wouldn't be trying to look dark triad in front of girls all the time.

The only downside I can see to this is we wouldn't grow up observing what sluts most hypergamous girls were so we would probably oneitis like crazy and be vulnerable to betabux/cuck exploitation once we met them for the first time in the adult world.

So you would need an uncucked curriculum which protected you against stuff like that.

Or just have arranged marriages because it's only to SIMP and oneitis for your wife if you can ensure she is being loyal to you by having her too busy raising your kids and picking your vegetables to have time to fuck chad.

This has been the case for a lot of muslim countries for a long time until now (Saudi Arabia still has segerated sex schools, probably will change in a few years)

In the past, the norm was to have a boy only school and a girl only school.

I don't know why this has changed. To cut costs maybe ? Lower the budget of education ?

Anyway, this recent measure just added salt to our injuries.

This doesn't work, chad will find femoid through other means.

Elliots manifesto touched on this, where he was surprised that even guys in his all boys school were having sex with girls.

I can guarantee that this does not work. Nowadays those chad apes can use dating apps as well as cold approach outside the school to find a foid to fuck. There is noway to make the life fair.

I can guarantee that this does not work. Nowadays those chad apes can use dating apps as well as cold approach outside the school
boarding school, ban phones

Ya this would fail. you don't seem to understand how hard a foid will chase a chad.

Ya this would fail. you don't seem to understand how hard a foid will chase a chad.
I do understand but foids are lazy we just need barbed wire fences

I do understand but foids are lazy we just need barbed wire fences
Your experience around foids is that they are lazy. They will literally create some grassroots movement and create political pressure using their influence as birth givers to allow these chads to run free and be sex havers. You have no idea.

I went to a 99.9% male high school. Majority of students had gfs and got laid anyway. Not going to work.

This would work but not the way you think it would

Chads would still find girls in other schools but normies would be fucked

Your experience around foids is that they are lazy. They will literally create some grassroots movement and create political pressure using their influence as birth givers to allow these chads to run free and be sex havers. You have no idea.
You raise a good point.
In expectation of this we need to strengthen the minds of men to resist their manipulations.
For example - why do we care if they are birth-givers if they are only birth-givers for Chad?
Something fucked in the heads of men who essentially think "I need to let Chad impregnate her so she will give me my annual handjob"

This is why we need mass onahole technology - we will think more clear and uncoerced and be able to resist these pressures if we have outlets.

This would work but not the way you think it would
Chads would still find girls in other schools but normies would be fucked
You don't let him leave the school.
You don't let the girls leave the school.
Chads will be shot on sight if they infiltrate foid schools.

I went to a 99.9% male high school. Majority of students had gfs and got laid anyway. Not going to work.
just wasn't properly isolated

For the Christfags in this thread, you homosexuals should already be familiar with the story of Sodom and Gommorah, but for those who aren't: A cautionary tale about the effect of isolation on the brain of a femoid daughter. Long story short, some homosexual events force Lot and his two daughters to live in a cave. His daughters go stacy-mode on him since no other boys are around, so they get him passed out drunk and rape him.

I'd call that the post-sodom story and it's basically because they wanted to have babies they did that

Yeah so you just want youngcels to be bluepilled and roping at 30 when facing the reality

I went to a boys school before the Internet such as it is now. And we were all cel. The normies ascended after their teenage years; those few of us to this day have not.

Chads would just app their way onward these days.

We have single sex schools already and the foids just fuck Chads across schools using house parties to meet up, there's no hope.

For the Christfags in this thread, you homosexuals should already be familiar with the story of Sodom and Gommorah, but for those who aren't: A cautionary tale about the effect of isolation on the brain of a femoid daughter. Long story short, some homosexual events force Lot and his two daughters to live in a cave. His daughters go stacy-mode on him since no other boys are around, so they get him passed out drunk and rape him.
I have a lot of respect for the old stories but am not what most would call a christfag. That is literally not the story of Sodom and Gomorrah but another part of the story of Lot, but anyways I believe the allegorical lesson of that part of Lot's story is that a lack of differentiation leads to destruction as nature is basically hostile to us and we must adapt to survive- differentiation is experimentation which is a necessary part of the effort of adaption. In reality such incest was extremely common back then because families acted much like royal families did later. They had to keep wealth and influence in the family and only marry out for political and business reasons- this was a matter of survival then and even today many families follow a toned down version of this and it generally serves them well. Your theoretical daughters cunny is a very versatile resource.

There was a better time, which may not have actually existed, when most people lived in communities of just the right size that most foids didn't get exposed to many chads, and normie guys had a shot, even incels if he could provide food and protection since there wasn't much believe that the state could. What you want is not a simple quarantine of genders, but to rewind the tape on female hypergamy. We are not gonna get that, it's already gone way to far for the vast majority of foids. Maybe try venturing deep into the countryside of some poor country for some cute country bumpkin village girl.

I have a lot of respect for the old stories but am not what most would call a christfag. That is literally not the story of Sodom and Gomorrah but another part of the story of Lot, but anyways I believe the allegorical lesson of that part of Lot's story is that a lack of differentiation leads to destruction as nature is basically hostile to us and we must adapt to survive- differentiation is experimentation which is a necessary part of the effort of adaption. In reality such incest was extremely common back then because families acted much like royal families did later. They had to keep wealth and influence in the family and only marry out for political and business reasons- this was a matter of survival then and even today many families follow a toned down version of this and it generally serves them well. Your theoretical daughters cunny is a very versatile resource.

There was a better time, which may not have actually existed, when most people lived in communities of just the right size that most foids didn't get exposed to many chads, and normie guys had a shot, even incels if he could provide food and protection since there wasn't much believe that the state could. What you want is not a simple quarantine of genders, but to rewind the tape on female hypergamy. We are not gonna get that, it's already gone way to far for the vast majority of foids. Maybe try venturing deep into the countryside of some poor country for some cute country bumpkin village girl.
I seriously doubt old jews would even be aware what the term "allegory" meant. The closest concept they have is a parable and even that is just a story with a moral.