Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We cant make up of the time we've already lost

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Holy fucking shit guys. I just found an old SD card an wondered whats on it and it was actually from the old phone of my sister.
I currently watched 1/8 of the pictures and she already made and lost more friends that I have ever made. On one galery shes kissing with multiple guys at ONE party.
And the fact that she photographed the past 12 years gives me a very bad feeling. I never took a selfie and if I did just to see how ugly I am and then delete it again. But she made atleast 5k selfies in that time. I hate my life and even if I were a chad now I couldnt make up of the time I've lost.
Its over.

Why are you going through the pictures on the SD card of your sister?

Don't compare yourself to a female, you'll always lose. Few Chads can hold their own with the average female of today.

TheRealChincel said:
Don't compare yourself to a female, you'll always lose. Few Chads can hold their own with the average female of today.

Cynistic said:

There are also pictures of my and my siblings childhood birthdays. I just want to feel nostalgic and now I watch them for the suicide fuel

female and male social life is not comparable

only a gigachad vs average Stacy could even come close

modern day Stacies have 500k+ snap score, some chads I know are only at 300k

sorrowfulsad said:
Cynistic said:
There are also pictures of my and my siblings childhood birthdays. I just want to feel nostalgic and now I watch them for the suicide fuel
Machiavelli said:
female and male social life is not comparable
only a gigachad vs average Stacy could even come close
modern day Stacies have 500k+ snap score, some chads I know are only at 300k

This tbh, women live in a different world than us, even the average and ugly ones.
They get validated 24/7 meanwhile men need to be somewhat attractive to get any.

I have virtually no good memories. All I remember is pain. Fuck this life

This made me very depressed because I also have a sister and she has a great life.

Where did things go wrong man, where did we fuck up so bad.

Don't compare your social life to a female. They live on a different plane of existence. Me and my brother have always lacked social life compared to sister

Sometimes i have mid life crisis where I think where i'm at and i just break down in tears. When I was a 10 I always thought i'd be a doctor or something. god damn!

I've lost and wasted years of time.

When your ugly your existence is long and pointless. Nobody is going to remember us when we die. Ugly males are just stepping stones for attractive people. But hey if your lucky you might get female who had fun for 30 years and is now worn out.

TheRealChincel said:

AnAnonymousPhag said:
When your ugly your existence is long and pointless. Nobody is going to remember us when we die. Ugly males are just stepping stones for attractive people. But hey if your lucky you might get female who had fun for 30 years and is now worn out.

Sounds worse than being untouched for life tbh.

TheRealChincel said:
Sounds worse than being untouched for life tbh.

It is being a betabux is always worse

AnAnonymousPhag said:
It is being a betabux is always worse

Preach it!

sorrowfulsad said:
Holy fucking shit guys. I just found an old SD card an wondered whats on it and it was actually from the old phone of my sister.
I currently watched 1/8 of the pictures and she already made and lost more friends that I have ever made. On one galery shes kissing with multiple guys at ONE party.
And the fact that she photographed the past 12 years gives me a very bad feeling. I never took a selfie and if I did just to see how ugly I am and then delete it again. But she made atleast 5k selfies in that time. I hate my life and even if I were a chad now I couldnt make up of the time I've lost.
Its over.

Really hope this is exaggerated. 5k fucking pictures. I don't even have 10 pictures with friends in my entire LIFE holy fuck it's never been more over

Allday said:
Really hope this is exaggerated. 5k fucking pictures. I don't even have 10 pictures with friends in my entire LIFE holy fuck it's never been more over

I dont make shit up here friend. And those were only of the years 2007 and 2008! I never knew she had such a big social life so it hit me even harder that I spent my youth gaming and she partying.

Brutal Black Pill.

I have also lost out on 12 years of salary earnings and pension as a unemployable NEETcel. I will never know the pleasure of my then-teen cock being balls deep inside a teen FHO. FML.