Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We can't even have hobbies

Gardencel

Gardencel

The true grandmacel
★★★
I've been rejected many times over because the hobbies I like are too 'effeminate'.

Seriously. I met someone I thought liked me, then the foid found out I liked gardening, sewing, and cooking. She hated it, wondered how I could be a real man if I liked such 'girly' things.

It absolutely pisses me off. I like the things I like! I don't deserve rejection because I keep up a garden. It's ridiculous.

JFL, meanwhile chad can LITERALLY be a hardcore pokemon fan and the foid wouldnt bat an eye.

Its over for hobbycels

Probably mad because it can't do any of those things, yet you take those up as a mere hobby. Foids call these activities the hardest thing anyone can do, vastly harder than a wagecuck job because sitting on their ass watching AMC is hard.

Foids complain about toxic masculinity, yet only like masculine men. Sex is the number one motivator for men so why reward masculine men with sex?

I've been rejected many times over because the hobbies I like are too 'effeminate'.

Seriously. I met someone I thought liked me, then the foid found out I liked gardening, sewing, and cooking. She hated it, wondered how I could be a real man if I liked such 'girly' things.

It absolutely pisses me off. I like the things I like! I don't deserve rejection because I keep up a garden. It's ridiculous.
Just get some hobbies, bro!

its over for retired grandmacels

God that should of been my username. I know I have the interests of a 80 year old woman, its pathetic but it makes me happy at least.

My crochet game is on point. Wait til bitches see these winter mittens I've been knitting. They gone be sooo wet.

God that should of been my username. I know I have the interests of a 80 year old woman, its pathetic but it makes me happy at least.
Maybe you can use that as your title, just like how mine is ):===)

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F9701fc5454745f119b4ebb52b7ee4378%2F205092803%2F17424804_1143486305780598_6770232954625589910_n.jpg

Cope. This average man is sewing and women tend to praise him for that. They treat you like that because you don't have confidence

You cant do something right as an ugly male.

>Just get a hobby, bro girls like guy who have hobbies
>Incel gets a hobby he enjoy get ridiculed for it by normalfags and girls

Fucking kek you can't win as ugly man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back