Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we can be better than this this don't have to act so pathetic and down all the time. Let's at least make something of ourselves and just enjoy life.

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I made an account for this site yesterday.
As a fellow incel I know how painful it is. There are schools near where I live and whenever I walk past schools in the afternoons or go to parks or malls, I always see teenagers kissing and holding hands. I have to see people much younger than me experience love, affection and very likely sex as well.

I always feel hurt when I see young people make out and display affection in public, especially teenagers.

Seeing sex positivity stuff and sex Ed also hurts me.

I haven't even kissed a girl before.

I harbor a lot of anger and resentment.

But please, lets not put all our value and sense of worth and happiness on bitches. If they don't want us, so be it.
I'm not gonna tell you to just "get over it" or give some vague advice like "get therapy" and talk to girls more often and just put yourself out there.

But come on now, let's at least take it one step at a time. Let's do something different that can change our lives and bring us more joy. And make something of ourselves that will make us more respectable.

I don't know your situation. Some of you may have some disabilities, Some of you may be on the autism spectrum, some of you may have traumatic experiences with women.
But we are men. We can do better than this.
As I said, let's take it one step at a time.

Would you guys like to start a supportive incel discord? I can make one and invite you guys if you guys wanna talk about your struggles and vent and maybe receive specific advice on whatever you need.

let's not wallow in self pity all the time. I'm not stopping you from complaining or venting your frustrations. I do the same. But let's also take action while we are at it. Something that can fulfill us in other ways. I'll be here for you guys. Because I care about you guys. You guys are the only ones who understand my pain and frustrations without any judgement.

9a4

Who says we are miserable?
I'm on my vacation going to gym whenever I want and having some steamy dates with a camputor gaym.

Ok Government Deradicalization Agent

Cope. You are still a childcel. Inceldom is like a cancer that gets worse over time. Once you hit mid-20’s you will see :feelsjuice:

Cope. You are still a childcel. Inceldom is like a cancer that gets worse over time. Once you hit mid-20’s you will see :feelsjuice:
I wonder why he name his account 19yearoldincel. Almost as if he expects not to stay here for very long :feelshaha:

OP you can't change your username but you will be 25yearoldincel faster than you might think

2 posts per day , Stop larping you cunt.
@Master @fatlink ( suspicous )
Then again gould be just a kInD dUDe kek @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben :panties:

Maybe this perception was born due to the fact new comers enter and they regurgitate in known blackpills or express sad stuff that we knew for a while.

I was also shocked how redundant the forum is but is somehow what I explain above.

That said. I don't bother to enter in redundant-like threads.

Cope this place foundation are
self hate
Hating others
Suicidal ideation
Race baiting
Pedosympthersisers
Its truly pitiful shithole, if you want positivity leave and never come back

just cope theory
im high on copium right now :feelsEhh:

It would be incredible if it was that easy, "just focus on other things". Sure you may be able to dodge the matter for awhile, but eventually it will come back stronger. You don't even have to be looking for it to be staring you right at your face

I made an account for this site yesterday.
As a fellow incel I know how painful it is. There are schools near where I live and whenever I walk past schools in the afternoons or go to parks or malls, I always see teenagers kissing and holding hands. I have to see people much younger than me experience love, affection and very likely sex as well.

I always feel hurt when I see young people make out and display affection in public, especially teenagers.

Seeing sex positivity stuff and sex Ed also hurts me.

I haven't even kissed a girl before.

I harbor a lot of anger and resentment.

But please, lets not put all our value and sense of worth and happiness on bitches. If they don't want us, so be it.
I'm not gonna tell you to just "get over it" or give some vague advice like "get therapy" and talk to girls more often and just put yourself out there.

But come on now, let's at least take it one step at a time. Let's do something different that can change our lives and bring us more joy. And make something of ourselves that will make us more respectable.

I don't know your situation. Some of you may have some disabilities, Some of you may be on the autism spectrum, some of you may have traumatic experiences with women.
But we are men. We can do better than this.
As I said, let's take it one step at a time.

Would you guys like to start a supportive incel discord? I can make one and invite you guys if you guys wanna talk about your struggles and vent and maybe receive specific advice on whatever you need.

let's not wallow in self pity all the time. I'm not stopping you from complaining or venting your frustrations. I do the same. But let's also take action while we are at it. Something that can fulfill us in other ways. I'll be here for you guys. Because I care about you guys. You guys are the only ones who understand my pain and frustrations without any judgement.
Bravo! I 100% agree.

As bluepilled as this may sound, there are SO MANY THINGS you can do in life depsite being incel. You can work out, self improve, earn money, hobbies, etc.... It won't get you laid but it's a pretty damn good cope.