Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We back

Ok in all honesty why should I watch Breaking Bad? I don't watch anything besides weebshit and the fact that it's praised by NPCs and soys isn't very good either
It isnt just normies and soys, literally everyone praises it :lul:
Character development is literally realistic, the plot is tight as fuck (especially by the end of season 1). The acting is the best i have ever seen, the ending is literally mindblowing, cinematography and the cinematic shots are out if this world, it's bombarded with foreshadowing and endless ironies.
It is, in my opinion, the very pinnacle of what 3D entertainment and fiction can be. It is the Berserk of Tv.
always knew he was an infiltrator
Nigga who even r u? :lul:

The funny part is that he wasn't. That thread was OP's genuine thoughts on us. He was just waiting for the right opportunity to post it, meaning he had that shit saved in advance. He said he hated me the most too kek. Feels bad because I genuinely considered @Rhaast a brocel and one of the few users I could openly banter and fuck around with :fuk:
It is over.