Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We back

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
@Federal Agent @Fat Link explain :feelsjuice:

Were u hacked?

What was that last post of yours? Trying to evade feds?:feelshaha:

Nigger tf did you post?

Screenshot from 2022 01 16 13 01 05

I feel like soon all of us are going to be doxxed. I dont feel safe on this site anymore and wonder if I should delete my account

"Maintenance. Restoring a backup, ETA 1-2 more hours." suuuuure

now we can continue to rotting from where we left :feelskek:

Were u hacked?
The funny part is that he wasn't. That thread was OP's genuine thoughts on us. He was just waiting for the right opportunity to post it, meaning he had that shit saved in advance. He said he hated me the most too kek. Feels bad because I genuinely considered @Rhaast a brocel and one of the few users I could openly banter and fuck around with :fuk:

The funny part is that he wasn't. That thread was OP's genuine thoughts on us. He was just waiting for the right opportunity to post it, meaning he had that shit saved in advance. He said he hated me the most too kek. Feels bad because I genuinely considered @Rhaast a brocel and one of the few users I could openly banter and fuck around with :fuk:
What are you talking about? :feelswhere::feelssus:

Screenshot 20220116 122631

I will not discuss what happened until i get an explanation first :feelsjuice:
This reply makes a whole lot more sense now. He thought the site would never recover.

This reply makes a whole lot more sense now. He thought the site would never recover.
I posted a great breaking bad clip :smonk: you should watch it :smonk:

Now he's playing dumb :lul:

You're so lucky I didn't bother screenshotting that shit

You're a lifesaver thx bhai :feelsmage:

Exactly. I can't trust a user like that. Niggas who sui by mod are unironically unstable and BPD af, just like foids
Did you watch breaking bad?

giphy-30-gif.363475

I'M BEING DED FKN SRS

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S MEMEING
NIGGA :fuk: LEGIT FUCKING WATCH THE BREAKING BAD CLIP I SENT YOU :fuk:

OP literally admitted that he's an IT tranny larper and said he hates all of us
I don't think it was genuine it said "the moment I turned 18 I instantly lost all attraction to 14 year olds"

OP literally admitted that he's an IT tranny larper and said he hates all of us

Just scroll up nigga
when did he post this? I didn't see that

I don't think it was genuine it said "the moment I turned 18 I instantly lost all attraction to 14 year olds"
Well either way, he attacked me...

when did he post this? I didn't see that
Nigga I quoted the screenshot in my reply, just fucking scroll up???

I get that GrAYtards aren't very bright but damn

and how aren't you banned for it? was it a troll or smth?
I think everyone with 2 braincelld that could be rubbed together knows
Well either way, he attacked me...

View attachment 563424

My favorite scene from breaking bad is when Walter White said things he didnt mean to his family ngl :fuk:

I was laughing my ass off earlier because i thought that the forum would never be back on and your precious thread would never see the light of day :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I SAW THE POST NIGGA BUT I WAS ASKING HOW LONG AGO DID HE POST IT CUS I DIDNT SEE THE POST WHEN HE POSTED IT I ONLY SAW THE SCREENSHOT

I think everyone with 2 braincelld that could be rubbed together knows
Reading the vast majority of @shii410's threads caused me to lose most of my brain cells
My favorite scene from breaking bad is when Walter White said things he didnt mean to his family ngl :fuk:

u
I'm sorry to hear that :p
No you're not :p
I SAW THE POST NIGGA BUT I WAS ASKING HOW LONG AGO DID HE POST IT CUS I DIDNT SEE THE POST WHEN HE POSTED IT I ONLY SAW THE SCREENSHOT