Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee We at IT don't do bullying, we're just saving the world from ugly, non-bathing men. Sigma is practically a superman.

The ITcel cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Must protecc ze world from evil terroristical inkells!!!

Nah, most of us are, indeed, purely lonely depressed virgins. I never advocated violence, terrorism, rape, etc., etc.

ITcels make me feel better about myself tbh.

people who never leave their cheeto mausoleum basements are also going to rape 15 year old babies and shoot up some ecoles
which one is it you soy faggots

If they were just lonely depressed virgins with mental illness or whatever, then you're right that publicly shaming them would be considered bullying and unproductive. That kind of person would simply need counseling, possibly some medication, and positive encouragement. Incels are not that kind of person. They need far more than counseling, they need a nice hard kick in the ass.

poster boy for oversocialization.

it’s hilarious how leftists think name calling is a checkmate.

Again:

incels.co users arrested for a crime: 0.

Inceltears users arrested for child fucking: 1.

ITusers are pedos, we need to watch them closely so they don't get alone with any children.

their delusion is truly amusing.

never advocated for raping , pedophilia etc..

I work a job where i have to interact with normies on a daily basis and somehow im a threat. lol ok

meanwhile their subreddit has had a guy arrested for being a pedo and spends an insane amount of their day posting about lonely virgins.

Contentmaxx by reacting to IT reacting to incels reacting to IT reacting to incels so that IT reacts to incels reacting to IT reacting to incels reacting to IT reacting to incels theory :feelsthink:

IT only hate on incel because they're an easy target to hate on to feel better about themselves.

Every single time.

All IT males are either virgins or in a polyamorous relationship with a tranny or obese feminist. While all IT females are fat, ugly slags.

"who often advocate violence, terrorism, rape, pedophilia, the abolishment of women's rights,"

I, for one, want :
  • the legalization of prostitution in all its forms, everywhere ;
  • no publicly subsidized reproduction in any way whatsoever. No welfare for single moms and their bastards, separation of healthcare into reproductive and non-reproductive, and thus the possibility for non sexually active people not to pay for other people's reproduction ;
  • no mention of gender in the Law, as prohibited by the first article of the declaration of human rights, anyway. No affirmative action or any of this BS.
  • legalization of paternity tests ;

"and are a legitimate danger to society."

I hope so.

Last edited:
Apply that logic to people who are overweight and watch ITs head explode.

legitimate danger to society

Wow, I was a misogynist that wanted to take away women’s rights but then some guy said I was bad on the internet and it totally changed my mind.

Thanks IT!