Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We as incels need to get over our defeatist mentality

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
We cannot change our lives or society as a whole if all we ever do is to put ourselves down.
We need to be "kinder" to ourselves and each other.

Our inceldom isn't our fault.
That is something we need to acknowledge every day.
We didn't choose to be like this.
It is not our fault.
Once you truely accept this, you can grow better and stop hating yourself.

We as incels need to stop doubting ourselves. We need to truely believe in our abilities even in the smallest ones. We are a powerful group of young men who can change the world for themselves if we wanted to.

Now you might think to yourself why I am using "we" so often.
It is because we can only get over this as the group, the collective we are as incels.
One man can't change much but many individuals together can.
I am not advocating for any ideology or system because I don't know myself what to really believe in but maybe thats the best for me at the moment.
You don't need to fit in. People should ask themselves why they don't fit in with us and not the other way around.
We aren't the problem we are just a symptom of a failed society that the world has produced.

I got a bit too philosophical there but I hope this post helps you in tought provoking.

(in video game but ded srs)

We need to dewit in Minecraft

One thing that users need to realize is that why you're here now isn't your fault, but it's your responsibility because no one else is going to help you, but you. It's still difficult to put effort for something that normies get for free and without much effort.

Last edited:
Hard not too hate ones self when society teaches you too and displays hate towards you. Unfortunately most incels in the world wont hear your message though.

One thing that users need to realize is that why you're here now isn't your fault, but it's your responsibility because no one else is going to help you, but you. It's still difficult to put some effort for something that normies get for free and without much effort.
Based and responsibility-pilled

We aren't the problem we are just a symptom of a failed society that the world has produced.
:yes: True, I never blamed myself or other incels/lvm. You can't control the circumstances you're born in. You can't force someone to date you or hang out with you, but the least they could do is to leave us alone.

We cannot change our lives or society as a whole if all we ever do is to put ourselves down.

It is not our fault.

We as incels need to stop doubting ourselves. We need to truely believe in our abilities even in the smallest ones. We are a powerful group of young men who can change the world for themselves if we wanted to.

It is because we can only get over this as the group, the collective we are as incels.
I am not advocating for any ideology or system because I don't know myself what to really believe in but maybe thats the best for me at the moment.
You don't need to fit in. People should ask themselves why they don't fit in with us and not the other way around.

I got a bit too philosophical there but I hope this post helps you in tought provoking.

:redpill:

I CAN FORCE A WHITE GIGASTACY TO DATE ME BECAUZD SHE WILL BE FORCED TK SLEEP WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY GIGACHAD LERSONALITY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::society::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::society:

Beta uprising when? (In Saints Row III) :society:

Hard not too hate ones self when society teaches you too and displays hate towards you.

Yeep

If you're strong you can block it out. But it doesn't change the reality.

And as time goes on - if you can't find an adequate c0pe, or life fux u up from other angles in addition to the curse of inceldom, I'm not gona lie: You've basically had it.

It is not our fault.
I think many incels (like myself) had adverse childhood experiences (or ACEs, trauma basically), whether that's from being neurodiverse in a society that doesn't see our strengths (ADHD, autism; and grade school carries a lot of blame in this) or shitty upbringing (violent family, emotionally abusive / lack of warmth, poor) or a mix.

These things really aren't our faults. I think a lot of incels think that we can't ascend because of things they can't change. Some people really do have things that keep them from having as many dating opportunities as normies (massive disfigurement, intellectual disability, physical disability, etc.)

However I think for the most part that incels are insecure guys who don't see that they had trauma which affected their ability to relate to others and keep up with normies' attainment of milestones. We see the faults as inside us or in rejectful peers when really its in a fucked up society :society:

ADHDers have great reflexes, creativity, courage, quick-wit.

Autists are good at auditory and visual tasks: https://www.livescience.com/16849-autism-advantages-research.html

Everyone needs to find themselves for themselves. This is true and the ethical way of supporting someone's ascension.

Also, we can talk about our experiences to see if we are held back by the same adversities and abusive systems. This way, we gain perspective and can stand together against oppression.

Normies do need to do more understanding than pushing their worldviews. I can say from personal experience that there are normies out there who want to understand us, so stick to those people and 'Grey Rock' the narcissists.

I think this post was exactly what we needed there philoso-raptor :feelsokman: Thanks for taking the initiative.

Yeep

If you're strong you can block it out. But it doesn't change the reality.

And as time goes on - if you can't find an adequate c0pe, or life fux u up from other angles in addition to the curse of inceldom, I'm not gona lie: You've basically had it.
its fucking over tbh.

Violence is the only answer, incels should gather as a militant group like the drug cartle to get their daily supply of prime jb.

stop coping dirty fag. whats changed nothing !!!

LDAR is only way

It is not our fault.

Working class men can't do anything dude, and the ones who are upper class dont care enough

Hard not too hate ones self when society teaches you too and displays hate towards you. Unfortunately most incels in the world wont hear your message though.

I kill people in gta :feelsaww:

If you haven't tried you're not incel

even if you recognize that being unattractive isn't your fault, it doesn't really change the fact that people will still treat you accordingly.
but being a self aware incel is much better than being an incel in denial. When you're ugly/ethnic/short, it's all about damage reduction

Nah I’m good

Beta uprising when? (In Saints Row III) :society:
I don't think it will ever happen.
Betas are under very heavy social indoctrination and they have much to lose.

I don't think it will ever happen.
Betas are under very heavy social indoctrination and they have much to lose.
Exactly this, and to be honest I can't fathom how many people here still believe something like that will happen. In a few decades, hundred years? Maybe with a 0.01% likelihood or something. Now? JUST-FUCKING-OMEGA-LOL.

i like myself but i can't be kind to anyone.

It is not our fault.

no :incel:

Agreed 100%. Take the Incel-supremacy-pill.

People should ask themselves why they don't fit in with us and not the other way around.
Based. People like us can either be salves or tyrants in society.

Violence is the only answer, incels should gather as a militant group like the drug cartle to get their daily supply of prime jb.
Or rather, displaying the potential for violence. Normies respect nothing else.

There is some truth to what you say. Look at what happened recently in South Korea for example.

The problem is that young men in the west are too divided, and the vast majority have been trained to act against their own interests.

:yes: True, I never blamed myself or other incels/lvm. You can't control the circumstances you're born in. You can't force someone to date you or hang out with you, but the least they could do is to leave us alone.
I am not a veteran in the community so I don't understand why so many people in this thread feel like the world hates them?

Have I felt resentment or similar emotions for being turned down despite doing so much more than the average person where I live? Yeah. But i've never really felt hated by other people for being an incel

I am not a veteran in the community so I don't understand why so many people in this thread feel like the world hates them?

Have I felt resentment or similar emotions for being turned down despite doing so much more than the average person where I live? Yeah. But i've never really felt hated by other people for being an incel
Its good that you lifemog an average person. How old are you? Its only matter of time until normies and betabuxxers start nagging and ridiculing you for not having a wife and kids, and flexing on you because they have what you dont.

Its good that you lifemog an average person. How old are you? Its only matter of time until normies and betabuxxers start nagging and ridiculing you for not having a wife and kids, and flexing on you because they have what you dont.
Ohh so in that are of life you get the bullying. Yeah that pretty much explains it why it hasn't happened to me yet. I am 20 by the way, everyone is a long way from making families in my age group

Ohh so in that are of life you get the bullying. Yeah that pretty much explains it why it hasn't happened to me yet. I am 20 by the way, everyone is a long way from making families in my age group
Do you get good along with normies? For me beside being a loser, others always made fun of me because im not outgoing and they never saw me with a girl. Many men consider guys without a gf an ultimate failure.

Do you get good along with normies? For me beside being a loser, others always made fun of me because im not outgoing and they never saw me with a girl. Many men consider guys without a gf an ultimate failure.
My story is a bit more complicated, it isn't black on white incel/loser. Things were going pretty chill until 3rd year of high-school, then everything when to dust and i have no idea why. I mean i do, but that's a discussion for another thread. I am planning on sharing my story sometime in the future when i get more comfortable with the community. I think it would be a nice field report so to say, and will shine another light on toilets that i haven't seen being discussed here so far.

So yeah, i do get along with normies, i still have like 3-5 friends left with whom i am really close.

I understand, i have seen that happen way to many times. But things get muddy when we start talking about what can make normies hate you. Don't fall into the delusion that if you had a hot gf, or even worse, has hanged out with multiple hot women you would have gotten better treatment. Things get even worse then because you would steal their crushes, and live their dream. No one will love you if you do that LOL

When you are a man no matter what you do you are hated by most of the males around you. Below average? Hated by averages and above averages. Average? Hated by below averages for being better than them, and above averages hate you because in their eyes you are a failure. You can see this happen in "friendly" times out with friends and in work environments.

Good luck doing that OP to much of incels souls have been crushed. It’s really hard to come back from that, this forum has a heavy LDAR culture.

My only hope is being successful at wealthmaxxing and hookermax.

It is not our fault.
Your words are true brother. I have come to realize this very recently myself. It is truly important that more incels learn to accept the world.

My story is a bit more complicated, it isn't black on white incel/loser. Things were going pretty chill until 3rd year of high-school, then everything when to dust and i have no idea why. I mean i do, but that's a discussion for another thread. I am planning on sharing my story sometime in the future when i get more comfortable with the community. I think it would be a nice field report so to say, and will shine another light on toilets that i haven't seen being discussed here so far.

So yeah, i do get along with normies, i still have like 3-5 friends left with whom i am really close.

I understand, i have seen that happen way to many times. But things get muddy when we start talking about what can make normies hate you. Don't fall into the delusion that if you had a hot gf, or even worse, has hanged out with multiple hot women you would have gotten better treatment. Things get even worse then because you would steal their crushes, and live their dream. No one will love you if you do that LOL

When you are a man no matter what you do you are hated by most of the males around you. Below average? Hated by averages and above averages. Average? Hated by below averages for being better than them, and above averages hate you because in their eyes you are a failure. You can see this happen in "friendly" times out with friends and in work environments.
:feelsokman: True, well said. Men use other successful Men to elevate themselves socially and economically but they envy and hate them. There's often that competition between Men.

I'm only defeatist when it comes to dating

:feelsokman: True, well said. Men use other successful Men to elevate themselves socially and economically but they envy and hate them. There's often that competition between Men.
How do you feel about that tho?

I personally LOVE competition. I am all for it! Especially on fields where you can improve yourself. I enjoy it.

BUT

only when you get a juicy reward for obliterating the competition. This is the biggest problem that slapped me in the face. i moneymaxxed myself the last year A LOT in hopes that i will be seen as competent and moneymaxxed by toilets.

Wanna know with how many i slept since i moneymaxxed? :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: