Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are what males of every species are afraid of

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
And I don't mean that in a good way. One of the worst fates is not having a partner to mate with. Animals will literally fight to the death for the chance to mate. Humans take it a step further because we have emotional, social, and sexual needs that go beyond reproduction. Males fear becoming us. We are living a fate worse than death - we have been deemed subhuman by womankind. Everyone has taken note of this, and they look at us as motivation to improve themselves. The weight of this unanimous social rejection and sexual rejection has a profound effect on the incel's mental health, rendering them less capable of integrating into society. Thus we continue life as isolated islands, and normal people grow increasingly disgusted by us, because they are so afraid of becoming what we are. It's much easier to blame us for our condition and be done with rather than accept the cruel hand we've been dealt.

I didn't ask to be this way. I don't want to harm any women. I just want somebody loyal and kind to love and cuddle with me. But a 5ft1 blackcel can never have that. This is life on nightmare mode, and there's no prize for surviving, just more suffering.

i feel like a shrink-wrapped chicken leg on a supermarket shelf

Like in nature documentaries where the loser males are driven out or killed during the mating session.

Like in nature documentaries where the loser males are driven out or killed during the mating session.
Exactly, but in human society we are kept alive because we are consumers and pay taxes.

Based 2023cel

holy fucking shit 5 1 GIGA OVER , im 5 8 but thats not even halfway 180cm ( im 174 cm ) .

You start to be relevant at 183 - 185 ish . Otherwise its Money or Cope .

@sneed (not chuck)

We are more similiar to animals than most people think

We are more similiar to animals than most people think
Yup, despite how much foids cope its always been that way, soyciety was meant to reign in animalistic behavior but now its reverting back, now only the top percent of men are reproduction viable

I would fight a random normie to the death to be able to mate

Foids would still reject me, but white knight normie would be dead so I could rape her instead, since there’s no rape laws in the jungle

And I don't mean that in a good way. One of the worst fates is not having a partner to mate with. Animals will literally fight to the death for the chance to mate. Humans take it a step further because we have emotional, social, and sexual needs that go beyond reproduction. Males fear becoming us. We are living a fate worse than death - we have been deemed subhuman by womankind. Everyone has taken note of this, and they look at us as motivation to improve themselves. The weight of this unanimous social rejection and sexual rejection has a profound effect on the incel's mental health, rendering them less capable of integrating into society. Thus we continue life as isolated islands, and normal people grow increasingly disgusted by us, because they are so afraid of becoming what we are. It's much easier to blame us for our condition and be done with rather than accept the cruel hand we've been dealt.

I didn't ask to be this way. I don't want to harm any women. I just want somebody loyal and kind to love and cuddle with me. But a 5ft1 blackcel can never have that. This is life on nightmare mode, and there's no prize for surviving, just more suffering.

Foids would still reject me, but white knight normie would be dead so I could rape her instead, since there’s no rape laws in the jungle
:lul:

:lul:

5'3 blackcel here, I understand you brother. Good thread :cryfeels:

brutal reality to face

Based for real.