Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We are unmotivated because we don't get sex

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Sex is one of the biggest motivator in life,dont know if for women, but definitely for us men.

In Maslow piramid sex is on the same level as food, shelter and physiological needs for a reason - your brain can't function properly if you don't have sex at some point in your life.
Sex is one of biggest motivator to keep going in life and to keep developing oneself.
I don't care what toilets say, we men have this deep ingrained feeling and we know that what I'm saying is true.

I don't know about you guys, but I wanted to have family since I was 16.
How the fuck could I focus on anything while no women wanted me to be close meaning most basic men need of having family was taken from me?

Now when I'm 30 I no longer want family but just degenerate sex, but I have seen how my friends were changing the moment they got girlfriend and sex.

For example I had always one of best marks in school and university. One of my friend wasn't so good and was just staying above the water, but once he met his girlfriend and they had sex he literally started learning and studying like mad, and no wonder - he had motivation now. On the other hand I felt less and less motivated because all those years I was studying and nothing was going for me.

Even I - once in my life I heard that this one women likes me very much and shit, and I tell you the moment I heard it I was motivated as fuck to do a lot of things, I went to gym, I studied foreign language, I read some book - all instead spending time on computer. I was motivated because I thought someone wants me. It felt great. Later I found out she thought I'm rich, and since I'm poor she didn't want to meet me.

So it's just another thing that normies say - "girlfriend and sex won't change your whole life", no - normies are fucking wrong, it will. It will give you motivation and drive to do shit.

That's our male nature - we are motivated by sex and having family (of course there are sick minded people like my father for example, but I'm talking about general population here).

If only we had relationship and sex until it was too late we would be one of the best society working bees.
I have seen it, I have experienced it.

But no, women are too egoistic to give ugly man a chance. Women literally prefer society to collapse and people to be killed instead giving some pussy to ugly men.

I’m unmotivated because I know I’ll never have a career because of my IQ being too low

I’m unmotivated because I know I’ll never have a career because of my IQ being too low
And the only reason you want a good career is to fuck nice pussy and collect some good memories. And you would have all of this if you had sex and pussy at the right time - you would have sex, you would feel motivated to work and earn money and you would collect nice memories.

You are right....
One must find something else to motivate you to get to the pussy.

Women aren't as interested in sex as men are.

Having sex also increases testosterone. Having testosterone flowing through your body is energy.

You are right....
One must find something else to motivate you to get to the pussy.
if we take looks out of equation - in the past marriage and sex was first and then men provided for women. Now it's other way around. You have to have wealth first then you get sex. Problem is: men are motivated by sex, so postponing it into future will eliminate their motivation.

Last edited:
Sex is one of the biggest motivator in life,dont know if for women, but definitely for us men.

In Maslow piramid sex is on the same level as food, shelter and physiological needs for a reason - your brain can't function properly if you don't have sex at some point in your life.
Sex is one of biggest motivator to keep going in life and to keep developing oneself.
I don't care what toilets say, we men have this deep ingrained feeling and we know that what I'm saying is true.

I don't know about you guys, but I wanted to have family since I was 16.
How the fuck could I focus on anything while no women wanted me to be close meaning most basic men need of having family was taken from me?

Now when I'm 30 I no longer want family but just degenerate sex, but I have seen how my friends were changing the moment they got girlfriend and sex.

For example I had always one of best marks in school and university. One of my friend wasn't so good and was just staying above the water, but once he met his girlfriend and they had sex he literally started learning and studying like mad, and no wonder - he had motivation now. On the other hand I felt less and less motivated because all those years I was studying and nothing was going for me.

Even I - once in my life I heard that this one women likes me very much and shit, and I tell you the moment I heard it I was motivated as fuck to do a lot of things, I went to gym, I studied foreign language, I read some book - all instead spending time on computer. I was motivated because I thought someone wants me. It felt great. Later I found out she thought I'm rich, and since I'm poor she didn't want to meet me.

So it's just another thing that normies say - "girlfriend and sex won't change your whole life", no - normies are fucking wrong, it will. It will give you motivation and drive to do shit.

That's our male nature - we are motivated by sex and having family (of course there are sick minded people like my father for example, but I'm talking about general population here).

If only we had relationship and sex until it was too late we would be one of the best society working bees.
I have seen it, I have experienced it.

But no, women are too egoistic to give ugly man a chance. Women literally prefer society to collapse and people to be killed instead giving some pussy to ugly men.
Its sex and female attention

when you are out and about, and around college and university and even working, ITS FEMALE ATTENTION THAT ALSO MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING.

This also goes along with getting sex because this leads to relationships and sex, but dont down play the attention and interaction and BEING WANTED BY FOIDS, THIS IS HUGE.

Being desired should be part of maslows hierarchy of needs

I definitely wouldn't feel so depressed if i could get some poon

I would be more motivated if I was treated like a human being but that won't ever happen because I'm ugly and women want ugly men to die

true. half of motivation comes from social interactions. yet lonely men are expected to somehow wageslave just to survive

Normies only say it won’t change anything because they’ve never really had to go without it. I seriously doubt you could find me a virgin well into his 20’s that’s actually happy. The soys that lost their virginity super late and say it didn’t change anything about their mood are either lying or are emotionally scarred from years of loneliness/sexlessness and don’t even realize it. That or they fucked some ugly land whale that they had zero attraction to

true. half of motivation comes from social interactions. yet lonely men are expected to somehow wageslave just to survive
That's the reason I quit my job, I just don't see the fucking point of working for no fucking reason.

Sex is a basic human right every man is entitled to.

IDGAF about sex. There are normalfags out there who get occasional sex but still aren't motivated to do more than some shitty wagecuck job.

What really motivates me is having a family and community. People I'd give my life for. I wouldn't give my life for some cumdumpster skank.

This. Those guys you see walking with a straight and confident posture are motivated and have a high self-esteem because they have repeatedly pushed and pulled their masculine reproductive organs inside a female's reproductive organ at least once in their lives.

Its sex and female attention

when you are out and about, and around college and university and even working, ITS FEMALE ATTENTION THAT ALSO MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING.

This also goes along with getting sex because this leads to relationships and sex, but dont down play the attention and interaction and BEING WANTED BY FOIDS, THIS IS HUGE.

Being desired should be part of maslows hierarchy of needs
Foids are low iq and have a very mechanical thinking and cavemen knew as well which is why they dominated them without caring if they felt desired

Women aren't as interested in sex as men are.

Having sex also increases testosterone. Having testosterone flowing through your body is energy.

We are hard wired to be cuck to a foid, nature is a cunt

I am more unmotivated by the feel of being useless. Most works are completely useless. Humanity is not getting better. Technology is being used against us. Tech companies are full of soy weak beta numales.

If I was an incel in an extremely strong society I would be much more motivated and happy.

Sounds about right. :feelsrope:

High IQ post, I think that's why I have zero motivation and zero hobby: Lack of intimacy with the opposite sex. :feelsrope:

Yes, sex is the leash femoids keep their slaves on, so that they can work as hard as possible for a chance to put their organ into a wet, regularly bleeding hole.
What a treat after months and years of exhausting work and exercise! The hole is all yours Chad, it is a well deserved reward !