Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the worst idiots (but maybe we have a chance)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Muh, OuR HaTrED Is JuStiFIed
Muh, OuR RagE Is JuStiFIed
[UWSL]Muh, SeX Is a NEEd[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Blah, Blah, Blackpill, have you any fuel[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Yes Sir, Yes Sir, Three threads full[/UWSL]
[UWSL]One for the rope[/UWSL]
[UWSL]One for the cope[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And one for the coom at the end of my dick[/UWSL]

On and on our song goes in a million posts all the same ...

We are the worst idiots. Like I said in this post, In order to preserve our narcissistic vanity (which was foisted onto us by foids in childhood), we prefer to continue pretending that our rage is appropriate, even though it cripples us like a deadly disease.

Everyone suffers today from a ridiculously inflated vanity, as a result of foid-corrupted miseducation; even normies, even Chad (even foids themselves).

The chance we have is that, in our case, it is so blatant, so obviously and comically tragic that we have a chance to realize our predicament and open our eyes. This is the one and only true blackpill; the really hard one to swallow.

Normies and Chads (and foids) are less lucky because, for them, the pain is still tolerable enough to let them nurse their narcissistic wounds in silence.

They suffer 0.0000000000001 while we suffer 1000000000000 trillion

Idiotic post

speak for yourself, fag

The smartest always answer first ...

Future cult leader :feelsYall:

You can cope your way through a sexless existence all you want, but deep down you know you could’ve had so much enjoyment/pleasure from life if you were able to get sex: enjoyment/pleasure which you will miss out on in your one chance at a temporary life before you fade into nothingness.

You can cope your way through a sexless existence
All life is based on cope. It is what we call "religion". I prefer to cope this way than to remain a foid worshiper

you know you could’ve had so much enjoyment/pleasure from life if you were able to get sex: enjoyment/pleasure which you will miss out on
This is one of the ideas that foids have implanted into our heads. The only reason you want to keep that idea alive is because you still hang one (by the barest of thread) to the flattery that was associated with this con-job when you were spoilt by it.

in your one chance at a temporary life before you fade into nothingness.
How do you know that you "fade into nothingness"? Eternal life is impossible to prove, but so is this.

All life is based on cope. It is what we call "religion". I prefer to cope this way than to remain a foid worshiper
You never seem to state why foid worship is bad, and you don't delineate the term correctly anyway. Which is why I don't buy into your redpill traditionalism shit.

You really want me to explain why foid-worship is bad?
Nope, not really. I'm not really looking forward to calling you a zombie worshipper and explaining how women are at least real and empiric proof of their existence is out there.

Just become a cuck theory

:feelsstudy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 9.30.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 9.30.32 AM.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 48
You can't really blame us for choosing the path of hatred, most of society bullies and rejects us with no mercy whatsoever and literally the only choice we are left with is to wageslave for the small chance of getting a copemaxxed lifestyle which is still inferior to what most NPCs have to look forward to in their lives

That and the fact that even if you ignore the sex issue (like I usually do), you still have to face the problem of being friendless and lonely, not to mention hated by society altogether.
We really have no chance of winning, unless you were born into a rich family and could looksmaxx as you pleased

You can't really blame us for choosing the path of hatred, most of society bullies and rejects us with no mercy whatsoever and literally the only choice we are left with is to wageslave for the small chance of getting a copemaxxed lifestyle which is still inferior to what most NPCs have to look forward to in their lives

That and the fact that even if you ignore the sex issue (like I usually do), you still have to face the problem of being friendless and lonely, not to mention hated by society altogether.
We really have no chance of winning, unless you were born into a rich family and could looksmaxx as you pleased
What you just described is just the distorted world you see from the inside of your narcissistic vanity bubble.

You are not ALL wrong. But it is exaggerated.

"wageslaving", for example is an unfair characterization of what salaried work is.

Being "friendless and lonely" is not really a problem since bluepiller NPCs are repulsive anyway. Why not just have friends on this board?

What you forget (and we all do) is that we are animals whose survival is guaranteed by no one (forget about "winning"). Managing to survive is good enough in fact. That is, if our brain is not clouded by a vastly overblown estimation of our individual worth.

We're too hard on ourselves. Because a lot of us are self aware of our own limitations and at the same time have been negatively reaffirmed all our lives. However, I've ran into some ugly retarded motherfuckers that get pussy solely because they don't give a fuck and act as they please because they are not aware of how retarded they are. I yearn for this level of ignorance. Instead, i deny myself opportunities before i can even take them. I write myself off as a loser, and simply not good enough before anyone else has a chance to say no to me. The affirmationpill has cucked us all into hiding

We're too hard on ourselves. Because a lot of us are self aware of our own limitations and at the same time have been negatively reaffirmed all our lives. However, I've ran into some ugly retarded motherfuckers that get pussy solely because they don't give a fuck and act as they please because they are not aware of how retarded they are. I yearn for this level of ignorance. Instead, i deny myself opportunities before i can even take them. I write myself off as a loser, and simply not good enough before anyone else has a chance to say no to me. The affirmationpill has cucked us all into hiding
people are upscaled bacteria , dont act like one and you be weeded out sooner then later

[we] have been negatively reaffirmed all our lives.
I do not think that is correct. On the contrary, we received vastly exaggerated positive reinforcement before puberty.

Of course, there are exceptions. But if you want to convince me that you only received negative reinforcement since your birth, you will have to provide strong evidence

Instead, i deny myself opportunities before i can even take them. I write myself off as a loser, and simply not good enough before anyone else has a chance to say no to me.
That is very often a sign of an exaggerated sense of self-worth rather than the opposite. The "insecure" and "shy" are generally just megalomaniacs who fear the contact between reality and their mania.

Last edited:
tbh i believe if I ascened there will be another set of problems and then another., there is no end to misery.

tbh i believe if I ascened there will be another set of problems and then another., there is no end to misery.
Yes. We call that "misery" because we have been falsely promised that life could be "happy". It cannot. "misery" is just what normal life feels like.

Btw, I like your crying AV. Where does it come from?

@METALMILITA88 Thoughts on this japanese pseudo-intellectual
It’s an intellau tier pseudo intellectual post that doesn’t make any sense

I do not think that is correct. On the contrary, we received vastly exaggerated positive reinforcement before puberty.

Of course, there are exceptions. But if you want to convince me that you only received negative reinforcement since your birth, you will have to provide strong evidence
I noticed what girls ignore me when I was 10 yo, so my ego wasn't boosted by the opposite sex.
Also, you mean we were spoiled during childhood but you haven't provided any info how 'unspoiled' life would look.
Sexual desire is still here, whether someone is 'spoiled', 'narcissistic' or not.

What narcissism though? I just want sex because it’s biologically programmed in me to want it and I feel bad because the world shoves it in my face constantly and insults me for not having it. Also the fact that any friends you might have will talk about their relationships and shit making you feel even more left out.

speak for yourself, fag
This fucking fag comes on here preaching a sliced up version of fucking budda shit, admits to living in fucking india, but denies that is gay fucking shit philosophy has anything to do with eastern philosophy. Muh shedding of the ego. Fucking faggot ass bitch is what he is. I hope rats fuckin eat him alive

This fucking fag comes on here preaching a sliced up version of fucking budda shit, admits to living in fucking india, but denies that is gay fucking shit philosophy has anything to do with eastern philosophy. Muh shedding of the ego. Fucking faggot ass bitch is what he is. I hope rats fuckin eat him alive
:lul:

What you just described is just the distorted world you see from the inside of your narcissistic vanity bubble.

You are not ALL wrong. But it is exaggerated.

"wageslaving", for example is an unfair characterization of what salaried work is.

Being "friendless and lonely" is not really a problem since bluepiller NPCs are repulsive anyway. Why not just have friends on this board?

What you forget (and we all do) is that we are animals whose survival is guaranteed by no one (forget about "winning"). Managing to survive is good enough in fact. That is, if our brain is not clouded by a vastly overblown estimation of our individual worth.
-It's wageslaving because most of the time you'll get low end jobs with shitty pay while chad and stacy get a ton of stuff for existing, main example being modeling. Besides most bosses are assholes.

-This is almost insulting, not all people are NPCs and humans are a SOCIAL species, there's a fuck ton of studies that prove the importance of being in a social circle. Making friends on this board? I barely get noticed, let alone befriend someone here. Besides you never really know their true intentions while they hide behind a screen. It's not the fucking same as interacting with people irl, that's delusional.

-No one said otherwise, but to imply chad and stacy struggle anywhere as nearly as much as us is bluepilled and cucked

May as well call every single irl struggle as "narcissism", you almost sound like retard IT trannies

I barely get angry at the fact I'm an incel, I accept it instead of crying for it. There are other things in this life I want to focus on like a true wizard. I hate women simply because they are inferior to us and unlike others here I'm not a misanthrope faggot. Modernity is the real issue that I'm part of as a weak, soy inkwell, but I'm trying to change. Rage is in fact weakness in my opinion, being that emotional is a femenine trait

-It's wageslaving because most of the time you'll get low end jobs with shitty pay while chad and stacy get a ton of stuff for existing, main example being modeling. Besides most bosses are assholes.
We call it "wageslaving", even though we are in the best paid workforce ever and working conditions have never been better, even for "shitty" jobs. See the problem? How can there be such a large gap between reality and our perception of it?

I am not saying that things are perfect. But they are certainly not as bad as the term "wageslaving" implies. There is an inherent lack of humility in that term, don't you feel it? Now, ask yourself where that lack of humility comes from?

Last edited:
Thank you for being a living illustration of what the term "crippling narcissistic rage" means. You are a great help in making my point.

I barely get angry at the fact I'm an incel, I accept it instead of crying for it.
Congratulations, fellow oldcel

There are other things in this life I want to focus on like a true wizard.
Yes

I hate women simply because they are inferior to us and unlike others here I'm not a misanthrope faggot.
All right. Although I do not see the connection with being a "misanthrope faggot"

Modernity is the real issue that I'm part of as a weak, soy inkwell,
Yes. My point is that foid-dominated miseducation based on senseless flattery of children is a big part of it. Being tough on boys during childhood, as was usual before, is the way to avoid the mental issues we have (including "autism", imo)

Rage is in fact weakness in my opinion, being that emotional is a femenine trait
Absolutely

I noticed what girls ignore me when I was 10 yo, so my ego wasn't boosted by the opposite sex.
It was boosted before that and even at that time by teachers/counsellors/shrinks/social workers and adult females in your life telling you constantly: "very good! you are a genius/artist/so smart"

Also, you mean we were spoiled during childhood but you haven't provided any info how 'unspoiled' life would look.
Of course, it is impossible to imagine it from the inside of the narcissistic vanity bubble. If I give you specifics, you will pooh-pooh them because you will continue to judge them from inside the bubble. You have to discover the real world by stepping out of the distortion force-field

Sexual desire is still here, whether someone is 'spoiled', 'narcissistic' or not.
Yes, but the way you react to it (and deal with it) depends heavily on those factors. Believe me, it makes a lot of difference.

Although I do not see the connection with being a "misanthrope faggot"

We should hate modernity, not human beings and particularly men as a whole. Feminists already fulfil that role. I think our essence as species is more than this current mess we live in

We call it "wageslaving", even though we are in the best paid workforce ever and working conditions have never been better, even for "shitty" jobs. See the problem? How can there be such a large gap between reality and our perception of it?

I am not saying that things are perfect. But they are certainly not as bad as the term "wageslaving" implies. There is an inherent lack of humility in that term, don't you feel it? Now, ask yourself where that lack of humility comes from?
Not really, in shithole countries like mine you either do a pro job or die starving like a hobo nigger

Unless you were born into a rich family ofc, but not everyone lives in United Jews of Cuckmerica

We should hate modernity, not human beings and particularly men as a whole. Feminists already fulfil that role. I think our essence as species is more than this current mess we live in
Agreed

Well stated. It's hard sometimes to be clear about where to place the anger exactly.

OP, I don’t say this for most people, but you are one of those people who is far more stupid than you’re capable of realizing about yourself. Your post basically laid out common sense, but you had to throw in some needlessly complicated writing to make it sound smarter than it is, then throw in some edginess to make it appear unique and hard-hitting. Reminds me of my school days, and I despise public education for the same reason of it being filled with pseud morons.

OP, I don’t say this for most people, but you are one of those people who is far more stupid than you’re capable of realizing about yourself.
Hey supermax prison guard. Nice to see you

Hey supermax prison guard. Nice to see you
Right, and then there is the appeal to authority/status level argument (most commonly used by normies and midwits, by pure coincidence). Yes, you’ve confirmed you’re a said idiot I was speaking of.