Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the worst idiots (but maybe we have a chance)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 5h 47m
Nigga, I heard people said horrible things about me. These normgroids thought what I don't heard it but I have very good sense of hearing ( because my eyes are weak ). I heard females called me oligophrene and what they don't even consider me a man.
So what? Did it traumatize you? No it did not. We are much tougher than that.

Such things are the price we pay for being in a tough environment. Life is like that. People are not nice. And yet lots of things do work. That is what you discover when you work: that people are individually trash but that if they are properly handled by a functioning organization, they can produce useful things.

aeoae

aeoae

Recruit
★★★★
4d 23h 24m
What makes you think the Demiurge exists and how do you imagine it? As "the machines" in The Matrix?

Why do you say "I am the F*** Demiurge"? Or are you saying it?
I don't think he exists, it's just a what-if. Although I do think it's likely that we're in a simulation, given the size of the universe it's unlikely humanity is inherently important; it's more likely that Earth's life is emergent.

In the AVI I wanted to contrast the idyll of my favorite kid's movie with the demiurge's existence, and by using 'I', I deliver his statement with a sense of immediacy, like he is speaking to you directly. Or perhaps in a Petersonian sense the Demiurge lives within all of us and the statement of 'I' is letting the reader shoulder the responsibility of the Demiurge's destructive nature.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 5h 47m
I don't think he exists, it's just a what-if. Although I do think it's likely that we're in a simulation,
I do too.

Or perhaps in a Petersonian sense the Demiurge lives within all of us and the statement of 'I' is letting the reader shoulder the responsibility of the Demiurge's destructive nature.
Are you talking about Jordan Peterson? I did not know he used demiurgic metaphors. Does he?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
High IQ post. I try to don´t visit edgy threads but edgy users always infest their edgelord posts in high IQ post. If their hatred so high go ER. Plain and simple.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 5h 47m
High IQ post. I try to don´t visit edgy threads but edgy users always infest their edgelord posts in high IQ post. If their hatred so high go ER. Plain and simple.
I am not sure I understand "edgy users always infest their edgelord posts in high IQ post". Can you please clarify?

aeoae

aeoae

Recruit
★★★★
4d 23h 24m
Are you talking about Jordan Peterson? I did not know he used demiurgic metaphors. Does he?
Peterson believes that the concept of Hell and Satan are both archetypes within us that manifest when we don't properly integrate our shadow. The demiurge is a sadistic, satanic figure, but rather than simple temptation his goal is to keep humanity dumb, ignorant, and yet keenly aware of their own suffering. And in some sense it's true; there is definitely a drive in humans to commiserate and wallow in the stink of their own shit. That's what this place is-- in fact I know that that's what this place is, and yet I'm here and I find it cathartic. I'm assuming others do too. But this catharsis is a trap if people use it as an excuse to not move on with their lives, which is also why this post is Based.

What are your thoughts on existence?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 5h 47m
Peterson believes that the concept of Hell and Satan are both archetypes within us that manifest when we don't properly integrate our shadow. The demiurge is a sadistic, satanic figure, but rather than simple temptation his goal is to keep humanity dumb, ignorant, and yet keenly aware of their own suffering. And in some sense it's true; there is definitely a drive in humans to commiserate and wallow in the stink of their own shit. That's what this place is-- in fact I know that that's what this place is, and yet I'm here and I find it cathartic. I'm assuming others do too. But this catharsis is a trap if people use it as an excuse to not move on with their lives, which is also why this post is Based.

What are your thoughts on existence?
I think that the basis of existence is unknowable, but that the direction is clear. The whole of nature, including humanity is in the process of building a transcendent Logos. This is what my AV represents

pillower

pillower

Recruit
★★
2d 11h 7m
my guy, inceldom goes beyond sex and relationships

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
112d 6h 47m
No I am not. I have nothing against you.

Most people on here are either in school or NEETs. They don't know anything about how the world works. Because you work, and in a tough environment, you do. You are in contact with reality. That is the most valuable thing.
Reality is garbage

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
111d 9h 54m
Right, and then there is the appeal to authority/status level argument (most commonly used by normies and midwits, by pure coincidence). Yes, you’ve confirmed you’re a said idiot I was speaking of.
wait you are a prison guard?wonder how you ended up there.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
112d 6h 47m
wait you are a prison guard?wonder how you ended up there.
I’m a retard, that’s how. Just trying to use the benefits then dip.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
111d 9h 54m
I’m a retard, that’s how. Just trying to use the benefits then dip.
i always thought you were pretty low inhbitions,so it's not a complete shock but it is pretty surprising.