Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the final refugees

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
The internet is becoming more cucked everyday. Even the “redpilled” forums are full of normie faggots and saying anything even remotely un-PC will get you banned. Most sites are selectively applying rules against right leaning individuals and allowing commie soy boy fucks to do whatever they want.

Reddit really is just a reflection of millennial opinions. The ZOG truly do control everything, we are fucked. We are one of the very few life boats afloat from when the internet was truly free.

Look how fast 4chan got turned into shit, never let this happen here.

And that's why I am fucking glad inceldom exists. Honestly best website IMO and funny thing is that inceldom is the only forum where I am not banned. I used to get banned from normie forums within 1 month, been on supergamers forum(my country's forum) when I was 12 lol, hackforums, leakforums, reddit etc. Tbh

And that's why I am fucking glad inceldom exists. Honestly best website IMO and funny thing is that inceldom is the only forum where I am not banned. I used to get banned from normie forums within 1 month, been on supergamers forum(my country's forum) when I was 12 lol, hackforums, leakforums, reddit etc. Tbh

I remember just last year “the red pill” was a big thing and so was MRA’s. They’ve all seemed to be shut down and all that’s left is MGTOW and inceldom

If this forums goes down, i have nowhere else to go.
Even 8chan is full of white knighting tradcucks.
It's truly over.

This is the best website on the internet.

"Redpillers" are incels in denial. And are gynocentric pussybeggars.

If this forums goes down, i have nowhere else to go.
Even 8chan is full of white knighting tradcucks.
It's truly over.
I’m not sure how I would cope, I fit in no where else. I’m barely tolerated here:feelskek:

It does seem like the ZOGs are winning. Only a small number of people are resisting their bullshit.

And that's why I am fucking glad inceldom exists. Honestly best website IMO and funny thing is that inceldom is the only forum where I am not banned.

I wonder how everything turned to soy so quickly. Only this website, r/Braincels and maybe Wizchan are the only uncucked places left.