Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We are the entitled ones

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200309 204917 Sync Dev

Im ok with not expecting sex as long as you dont expect me to pay

I'm kind of stuck at step 1

Lol so i have to pay, but simultaneously i shouldn't expect anything in return? Sounds like a pretty shitty deal to me.

"Date women that like you"

Already failed the first step since no woman likes me.

Why do you even repost a whiteknighter? He just writes that because he hopes he can attract women with that bullshit.

"Date women that like you"

Already failed the first step since no woman likes me.
Exactly, these stupid bluepillers think women only go on dates with men they like and never to get a free meal.

Why do you even repost a whiteknighter? He just writes that because he hopes he can attract women with that bullshit.
Im just amused by the shit the say some times tbh

You're only able to do this if you are a normie and even then it's not a good idea. I saw twitter post her where a guy look through a girl's phone when they were on a date. He looked through her contacts and above his number was "free food".

1. He's implying men don't date waman they like, they date whatever they can get. Which is true, but he is not willing to openly admit it.
2. Plan a date for myself? People don't go to dates by themselves, you low tier normie piece of shit.
3 & 5. Waman are entitled to my money but I am not entitled to sex. Got it.
4. If a foid decides to use you as a free meal provider, you can blame yourself for being too "cheap". Next time it happens you will blame yourself for being too "foolish". But please, never stop giving free stuff to waman.