Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are subjected to rot in our rooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i mean what am i sopposed to do? go out by myself everywhere? the mall? the movies? we are literally told by our society to rot in our rooms and do nothing its not even our choice its the life that the world has given us

You get used to it, it's shit though, nothing ever changes really except your reflection in the mirror growing older.

You get used to it, it's shit though, nothing ever changes really except your reflection in the mirror growing older.
im used to it im just saying that its fucked up that we have been FORCED into this position with not much we can do about it

"Rot"....a word that resonates with incels everywhere.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! :dafuckfeels:Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

It’s brutal. I get cabin fever easily

Who "literally" told you this?

I go to stuff on my own because shit is boring doing nothing. Today I'm gonna go on a drive to the next town mcdonalds to buy a 99p big mac and hope the federales dont pull me over for driving there high

Who "literally" told you this?
i mean what else are you supposed to do? work on yourself? be social? I mean you only go out with friends most of the time I dont mean it in the literal sense but we are pinned in a corner and are told to do nothing

im used to it im just saying that its fucked up that we have been FORCED into this position with not much we can do about it

It's sad, going out alone is even more depressing I found.

i mean what else are you supposed to do? work on yourself? be social? I mean you only go out with friends most of the time I dont mean it in the literal sense but we are pinned in a corner and are told to do nothing

Even incels make friends. Red Pill Rage and Chris Jones met on this forum, and then they met up together to run wild in Vegas.

We should organize into a military force, just one village can get us enough foids to enjoy before our destruction

Rotting in my room as all I do and will continue to do. The outside world is too hostile for the likes of my kind.

I feel the same way, OP. I seldom ever see young people out and about on their own, and I always notice when I’m the only retard in the room who’s by himself.

It feels like an unspoken social rule that if you’re alone, the outside world’s not meant for ya.