Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are playing a rigged game.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Imagine playing hide and seek but everybody else could see through objects, or playing cards and your opponent can see your cards, you would obviously not play because you will lose no matter what.
But somehow we are expected to play through the game of life when we are started off with a heavy disadvantage that makes it impossible for us to succed.

I often think we exist to make others feel better about themselves. There's really nothing special about normies, but they can all look at us and say "at least we're not losers like those guys." They're rationalize it by saying it's really our fault, and never think too hard about whether or not that's true because that would be inconvenient.

I'm not even participating as an ethnic sub 3.

thanks for the alert dude! Lifefuel

We weren’t even in the competition

Imagine playing chess with only knight pieces while your opponent has an array of queens.

Sub 6 ethnic=over.
JFL at ethnic midgets.
Nah, a 6/10 ethnic would do really well depending on what kind of girl you go after. I remember an ethnic 150cm with a 6/10 face tried to get with my oneitis but nothing came out of it. However the next year she was dating a white 150 cm with a 6/10 face. I think it is because of her father, most girls at my school had racist parents, kek.

Nah, a 6/10 ethnic would do really well depending on what kind of girl you go after. I remember an ethnic 150cm with a 6/10 face tried to get with my oneitis but nothing came out of it. However the next year she was dating a white 150 cm with a 6/10 face. I think it is because of her father, most girls at my school had racist parents, kek.

Thats why i said sub 6.
6/10 ethnic=5/10 white, you need to be atleast a 5 to get a gf.

Most games have some way of achieving victory, a certain strategy or SOMETHING. Even difficult games like Dark Souls don't go out of their way to prevent you from winning, and if you die it's because you haven't gotten good yet.

Not this, this is blatantly unfair. No matter what you do, you are incapable of achieving victory. There is no skill involved, it's all pure luck and you have NONE of it.

ik a good cheat code its getting a knife and stabbing up normie cunts, i heard it one shots if u hit them in an artery

Thats why i said sub 6.
6/10 ethnic=5/10 white, you need to be atleast a 5 to get a gf.
I know you said sub 6, but I think 5/10s do well as well. Like I said, depends on the girl and her upbringing. She only had white boyfriends so there has to be a reason for that other than saying it is because white people are the most desired. Sometimes it is something you are told to do: not to come with somebody who is not white. I mean the ethnic legit had a good face, I found it odd at first but it made perfect sense when I put 1 and 2 together.

I know you said sub 6, but I think 5/10s do well as well. Like I said, depends on the girl and her upbringing. She only had white boyfriends so there has to be a reason for that other than saying it is because white people are the most desired. Sometimes it is something you are told to do: not to come with somebody who is not white. I mean the ethnic legit had a good face, I found it odd at first but it made perfect sense when I put 1 and 2 together.

An 6/10 ethnic can get a 3/10 white woman maybe kek.

An 6/10 ethnic can get a 3/10 white woman maybe kek.
If she does not have racist parents, otherwise you can be 8/10 and still get rejected because you are not white.

If she does not have racist parents, otherwise you can be 8/10 and still get rejected because you are not white.

Indubitably, thats why its over for ethnics, nearly all white women dont want anything to do with ethnics.
Even though some of them Virtue signal.

Indubitably, thats why its over for ethnics, nearly all white women dont want anything to do with ethnics.
Even though some of them Virtue signal.
Right, so that part was included in the race pill? JFL that is the reason why I did not want to swallow it because of internal pressures.

Right, so that part was included in the race pill? JFL that is the reason why I did not want to swallow it because of internal pressures.

Racepill= Whites have it easier in nearly every possible way in life.
White women dont want anything to do with ethnics, see study below.

racisswhitewomen.png

What game ? I gave up on whores long ago.

Racepill= Whites have it easier in nearly every possible way in life.
White women dont want anything to do with ethnics, see study below.

racisswhitewomen.png
Based on US preferences. Yes I know Whites have it much easier than us but you cannot conclude this based on a few surveys. There are plenty of people who do not like Whites but granted they are ethnics, kek.

Based on US preferences. Yes I know Whites have it much easier than us but you cannot conclude this based on a few surveys. There are plenty of people who do not like Whites but granted they are ethnics, kek.

What you are saying is irrelavant, white women dont want ethnics, see the many studies.
96% excludes Indians.
95% ecxludes MiddleEasterners.
Those numbers dont lie, other studies will show similiar results.

What you are saying is irrelavant, white women dont want ethnics, see the many studies.
96% excludes Indians.
95% ecxludes MiddleEasterners.
Those numbers dont lie, other studies will show similiar results.
Yes but there are still white women who include Indians and Middle Easterners. They are probaby Chaddus and Chaddam though considering there are not many of them out there.

You cannot win the dating game as a man. Wamen have ALL the power, and they abuse it. Only thing we can do is buy sex, be good role models (anti cucks) and hope to acquire status to dangle it in front of em to return the abuse.

You cannot win the dating game as a man. Wamen have ALL the power, and they abuse it. Only thing we can do is buy sex, be good role models (anti cucks) and hope to acquire status to dangle it in front of em to return the abuse.

you can win the dating game if you're average looking or better

you can win the dating game if you're average looking or better

not average looking, you have to be better than average looking, hence the 80/20 rule