Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dirty Normie Tactics: Playing the Pedo Card

Honestly i dont believe dr disrespect should lose his whole career because of this.

I dont care about some 7ft gigachad but i also dont wana hop on the normie hate train.

The girl he was texting was 17 and nothing outaide texting happened. Its not a big deal imo.
17 year olds, and 18 year olds, are. Exactly. The same

I knew a nigger on soyjak sharty who tried his best to frame me as a pedo because I didn’t like his soyjak

how the jeet foid instantly pretends to be the victim too
Typical :feelskek:

It didn’t work as she planned though she wanted him arrested probably.
This is a retarded use of pedo card by a foid you can’t just go calling randos pedophiles and causing a public scene jfl. Need receipts, credibility and some sort of rapport first

Typical :feelskek:

It didn’t work as she planned though she wanted him arrested probably.
This is a retarded use of pedo card by a foid you can’t just go calling randos pedophiles and causing a public scene jfl. Need receipts, credibility and some sort of rapport first
the problem is she tried to call a high spirted Chad a pedo randomly. You can't actually punch up like this and win. This is why liberals usually punch down while claiming they are punching up. You can definitely call a rando a pedo, but it has to be believable-- you have to pick a loser male that's cowardly and has low-self esteem. Like my avi, imagine if he was randomly walking somewhere with his head down, she could definitely get away with calling him a nonce, and he'd probably look confused and try to hide.

You call them a pedo first. Just like how they're quick to call us 'incels'. I would do it as soon as I detect the normie is starting to act hostile

If they've already called you a pedo I would start calling them a 'child molester', 'child rapist'. A pedo doesn't 100% imply you hurt children, but a molester/rapist does. Plus 'child molester/rapist' sounds more dirty and evil than 'pedo'

I've used this tactic on normies before and they fucking lose their minds :lul:

View attachment 1205933
depends on what people look like though

How can you counter the “pedo card”?
Easy. Don't be a pedo. Pedos are born. Evidences speaks, not the empty words but ofc if you're a celebrity, your fame may drop.

the problem is she tried to call a high spirted Chad a pedo randomly. You can't actually punch up like this and win. This is why liberals usually punch down while claiming they are punching up. You can definitely call a rando a pedo, but it has to be believable-- you have to pick a loser male that's cowardly and has low-self esteem. Like my avi, imagine if he was randomly walking somewhere with his head down, she could definitely get away with calling him a nonce, and he'd probably look confused and try to hide.
Yep, charlie veitch is a tall 6'5 brazilian-scotsman so he's built a huge fanbase despite being an ass to people

There is always hysteria involved in very poorly regarded titles such as "pedo", it is really one of the ways to practice lynching in a society with theoretically rational morals

Sacrifice ritual

In the favelas, drug trafic, it is normal for drug dealers to molest girls aged 13 (maybe even younger)

The drug zones, because they are almost anarchic, have internal tough rules against "jacks" (pedophiles or harassers) and certain people simp for this because supposedly these rules would be fairer than the government, but the "owners of the drugs" can molest girls and in fact they do, it's normal for them, we know this very well, even if the media doesn't show it, they start going after girls as soon as they start to develop more feminine bodies and use the dark triad to get them

Why am I saying this? Because the laws in the favela are very strict against pedophiles, they actually lynch them, kill them, drag them around the city (things you see in gore videos) but against the owners of the drug traffic they are very lenient

My point is that sometimes it's more about the human animalistic desire to sacrifice someone than about actually caring about the sexual abuse

You can say that this only happens in Latin America because we are supposedly racially inferior but all tribal processes are repeated in subtle ways in first world countries, Kant may have tried to cover all of this but for me this cloak is transparent

When Normies don’t like someone, they can be scummy enough to falsely label them a pedo. And what’s a pedo? In society they’re viewed as the worst of the worst. Being labelled as a pedo is social status murder. Everyone will hate you. Everyone will be talking about the rumour. Everyone will see you as an abnormal, weird freak, considering that you’re sub5, introverted and high inhib anyway. It’s a total death sentence.

They can easily play this card to fuck with sub5 men. And everybody would believe it purely because of his looks. Can you play the same card on Normies? Normie vs normie? Yes you can. That’s basically the whole essence behind this “Kendrick vs Drake” beef. That’s a perfect case study in labelling someone a pedo and everybody believing it even if they don’t have receipts.

“but drake is attractive!!” Yes he is objectively attractive. But Normies still going along with Kendrick? Normies love people who take the moral high ground in anything even without any proof the person did something wrong. A perfect opportunity to flaunt your virtue signalling and Up your social validation for going along with the hive mind. Wild accusations and false labelling like these they’re contagious.

If drake got shat on for this even without proper receipts, it shows how powerful the pedo card is.

There was a case of some internet rando labelling “Shane Dawson” a pedophile and made a YouTube channel with false receipts. As you know, it got viral as fuck for a few weeks on YouTube. Obviously was proven false though. Shane Dawson himself had to make a video debunking the bullshit.

If a high status person does it then they’ve automatically won. And Normies are high status by default. Not to celebrity level but on the level of normal local social groups.

If a low social status person does it, people won’t believe it but if he has receipts, then it would be considered. So sub5s, you can craft your own evidence against people you hate if you really want to play the “pedo card”. I would do something like that. I would do it in such a way that there’s no traces of it being fake.
The pedo accusation can easily be flipped on the sub5 lowstatuscels though and people would easily believe it.

How can you counter the “pedo card”?
To be honest I don’t fucking know. Leave replies below on suggestions
This is very true. Happened to me on my college and on discord. Why? Because of my vastly superior intellect.

Easy. Don't be a pedo. Pedos are born. Evidences speaks, not the empty words but ofc if you're a celebrity, your fame may drop.
Truth wins over accusations in the end and tRuth also destroys the wickEd
But with AI getting better it will get easier to make up dirt on just about anyone

In the favelas, drug trafic, it is normal for drug dealers to molest girls aged 13 (maybe even younger)

The drug zones, because they are almost anarchic, have internal tough rules against "jacks" (pedophiles or harassers) and certain people simp for this because supposedly these rules would be fairer than the government, but the "owners of the drugs" can molest girls and in fact they do, it's normal for them, we know this very well, even if the media doesn't show it, they start going after girls as soon as they start to develop more feminine bodies and use the dark triad to get them

Why am I saying this? Because the laws in the favela are very strict against pedophiles, they actually lynch them, kill them, drag them around the city (things you see in gore videos) but against the owners of the drug traffic they are very lenient

My point is that sometimes it's more about the human animalistic desire to sacrifice someone than about actually caring about the sexual abuse

You can say that this only happens in Latin America because we are supposedly racially inferior but all tribal processes are repeated in subtle ways in first world countries, Kant may have tried to cover all of this but for me this cloak is transparent
Another L for human nature I guess

whats the difference between a drug zone and a favela?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back