Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are not the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
XOR

XOR

Banned
-
For me, this was established a long time ago. For some of you, this will be new.

The stereotype of "Chads/Stacys" as mean evil bullies is outdated; it never really held true from my own experience: The nicest people in my life have been good-looking, and the biggest scum in my life were ugly. That they are only nice because of a positive feedback loop, is beyond the point anyway; their soul is more purified and less damaged than ours thus superior. They are the angels of the story, while we are the broken and damaged gremlins of the story.

Therefore the 'beautiful' and 'normal' that we despise are not only superior physically, but they also have more beautiful souls.

We are the ugly gremlins with evil thoughts in this entire story.

Goblin

Last edited:
The stereotype of "Chads/Stacys" as mean evil bullies is outdated; it never really held true from my own experience: The nicest people in my life have been good-looking, and the biggest scum in my life were ugly people. That they are only nice because of a positive feedback loop, is beyond the point anyway; their soul is more purified and less damaged than ours thus superior. They are the angels of the story, while we are the broken and damaged gremlins of the story.
The normie stereotype is actually that incels are evil and pretty people are good. They're not good at all because they oppress incels, and force us to pay cucked taxes we don't benefit from, and pay for single mom whore kids. If that's not cucked and evil then I don't know what is.

Wtf is this bluepilled cuckoldry. The whole point of the blackpill is to say that good and bad don't matter at all. Morality is a social construct, and whether you are moral or not only matters if you aren't Chad or a foid.

Honestly the thing I hate the most, which I have hated since I was a small child, is the sheer hypocrisy of normies. They always act all high and mighty, like they are good people, but in the end all of them will kick and spit at you.

Some people will look at the world and think "nice guys finish last" when in reality the truth is " being nice and a good person is irrelevant to your eventual outcome". The reality is that your chances of success are dictated at birth, by factors outside of your control, like your level of genetic superiority, social caste and your home environment. This is how you will have uneducated criminal sociopaths who just happened to be born with beautiful faces, and never worked a day in their lives, lecturing highly qualified ugly men about the merits of "hard work" and "dedication".

I want you to remember this, when chad acts like a nice person, people are in awe and worship him for being such a great guy, when chad acts like a total asshole, people fear and respect him, and call him an "alpha".

Now contrast that to how they treat you, when you act like a nice person, the only thing you get is either ambivalence or even outright mockery, and when you act like an asshole, the exact same behaviour as Chad, you will get all sorts of hostility and insults.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. :feelsYall:

Cope good looking people are usually narcissistic from all the validation they get rendering them absolute cunts

K cuck. Go suck chads dick if you like them so much. My whole life I was treated like shit by stacies and the only people that were nice to me were ugly. In what world do you live in?

Every story needs villains as well as heroes. And a bunch of normies as extras and guys to get mogged by the heroes or tricked and exploited by the villains.

They are the angels of the story, while we are the broken and damaged gremlins of the story.

Therefore the 'beautiful' and 'normal' that we despise are not only superior physically, but they also have more beautiful souls.
>normies
>superior
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
K cuck. Go suck chads dick if you like them so much. My whole life I was treated like shit by stacies and the only people that were nice to me were ugly. In what world do you live in?

Wtf is this bluepilled cuckoldry. The whole point of the blackpill is to say that good and bad don't matter at all. Morality is a social construct, and whether you are moral or not only matters if you aren't Chad or a foid.

Isn’t it a bit of stretch to believe all good looking people are good people and all ugly people are bad people? You see how much the halo effect is discussed here and yet you still fall for it? Smh.

That is bs man. Low iq post.
Isn’t it a bit of stretch to believe all good looking people are good people and all ugly people are bad people? You see how much the halo effect is discussed here and yet you still fall for it? Smh.
Ops entire statement is bullocks. Only women believe that a good looking man has automatically a better personality than an ugly guy.

Last edited:
We are basically gremlins in the face, and gremlins in the soul. We are gremlins walking among the angels.

If you ever thought you were the poor ole' misunderstood good guy, you are completely delusional; you are an evil gremlin.

Personally, I have fully accepted this about myself.

I'm not a good guy and will never be. I'm a low-life hood trash. I have suicidal and homicidal fantasies on a daily basis. I had hurt a lot of people around me. I'm not even a good child to my parents, I hurt them and make them feel sorry. I was a bully growing up. I have almost everything that makes a person bad

It's the other way around ,CUCK

I'm not a good guy and will never be. I'm a low-life hood trash. I have suicidal and homicidal fantasies on a daily basis. I had hurt a lot of people around me. I'm not even a good child to my parents, I hurt them and make them feel sorry. I was a bully growing up. I have almost everything that makes a person bad

Yes, many of us have filthy souls.

My better looking friends were always happy and thoughtful for the feelings of others. I was the one who walked around criticizing everything, and putting everyone down, thinking I was superior. Nothing has changed. Gremlin today, gremlin tomorrow, gremlin forever. Filthy soul.

Lol this guy is the biggest cuck of the site, it had to be a greycel tbh

My double barreled shotgun doesn’t care if chad is nice (in minceraft of course)

The normie stereotype is actually that incels are evil and pretty people are good. They're not good at all because they oppress incels, and force us to pay cucked taxes we don't benefit from, and pay for single mom whore kids. If that's not cucked and evil then I don't know what is.

Based.

For me, this was established a long time ago. For some of you, this will be new.

The stereotype of "Chads/Stacys" as mean evil bullies is outdated; it never really held true from my own experience: The nicest people in my life have been good-looking, and the biggest scum in my life were ugly. That they are only nice because of a positive feedback loop, is beyond the point anyway; their soul is more purified and less damaged than ours thus superior. They are the angels of the story, while we are the broken and damaged gremlins of the story.

View attachment 226423

Dorian Gray effect.

Very easy to shoot you down or sink you.

He's trolling.

He has a point in the sense that really good looking people are usually nice.
Just think about the common scenario where an ugly girl will reject you extremely aggresively while a stacy can laugh and be nice about the rejection.
Truly 9/10 people are not insecure and feel the world is a fair and good place, so they can be really nice.

i dont remember being treated normally much by anyone, good looking or ugly

Sure, if you go by the movie/TV show/video game standard of 'bad guys', especially nowadays. But really, they are almost all better than the 'good guys'.

The Gremlin Pill is perhaps the hardest pill to swallow.

You are the bad antagonist of this fantasy, and the others are the glowing angels with good thoughts and good souls.

It's completely over. There's nothing left to fall back on.

Reposting my point from the other thread:

Why is your soul so polluted? As with Nietzsche's horse, it is because of those with power (Chads/Stacies) who abuse their power (over normies/beckies), who then abuse their power (over incels/autists).

It is a trickling down of trauma, the origin of which is the ultimate source of power. Just because you didn't outright see Chad abuse his power doesn't mean that it didn't happen, if only as an externality of his very existence, and contribute to the insecurity which motivated you and your peer group's brutality against those below you in the social hierarchy.

Also. read this thread for the actual, uncucked blackpill on this topic:

Last edited:
The Gremlin Pill is perhaps the hardest pill to swallow.

You are the bad antagonist of this fantasy, and the others are the glowing angels with good thoughts and good souls.

It's completely over. There's nothing now.

You're on a wind up & baiting :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I do miss my Nigga @Gremlincel though. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel:

but they also have more beautiful souls.

Unless their souls are being replaced with emptiness and degeneracy(fall of rome).

No one is good.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."

No one is good.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."
But it is easier for an incel to go through the roast flaps of a Stacy than for a Chad to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

How can people who deprive of you of your basic human right to sex be good guys?

How can people who deprive of you of your basic human right to sex be good guys?

We don't have a human right to sex.

The way we react after being denied this trivial activity is proof that we are indeed the evil gremlins.

We don't have a human right to sex.

The way we react after being denied this trivial activity is proof that we are indeed the evil gremlins.
Cuck. After years of mistreatment we are owed sex by anyone we want for our suffering.

The OP has posted a self-deprecating pink-pill, not a blackpill.

The very fact that ugly people and autists are made evil through the bullying of normies is precisely what makes normies evil, no matter how nice (or not) they are to each other.

And the fact that normies are made bullies through Chad's exclusion of them from his power and privilege (or rather, his power and privilege itself, since it would cease to be such if he shared it) is precisely what makes Chad evil, even if he is being deferential to the normies while he flexes over them.

The OP has admitted to being part of a peer group which bullied autists during high school, out of definite sub-Chad insecurity, so this goes a long way towards explaining his apologism for Chad. He has evidently always aspired to be Chad, and idealizes Chad, and even has an interest in protecting normies since he apparently used to be one:

I had a group of friends and we sometimes bullied the kids in special needs class, ie. the aspie kids, the anger management kids, etc. In hindsight, we weren't really satisfied with ourselves. Pure compensation. The attractive Chad classmates never bothered to join in, for them such a thing was completely unnecessary they found it a waste of time. Truly beautiful people have beautiful souls, like angels.

So he should speak for himself about having an impure soul and being immoral and evil.

Last edited:
Greycel posts are the most amusing to me because its almost always something like this lol

OP sounds like another failed normie, a victim of out of the control west hypergamy, not his looks.

truecels are good guys, normies are bad

Cope good looking people are usually narcissistic from all the validation they get rendering them absolute cunts
Exactly. I'm lower in dark triad than every single normie who gets laid

View attachment 226423
No it was the complete opposite in my highschool, the stereotype is the truth, most of my bullies were good looking guys, the worst one was the most handsome, he has a model handsome face.

OP sounds like another failed normie, a victim of out of the control west hypergamy, not his looks.
Now that he is part of the same social class as the autists and incels he used to bully, he is internalizing the very hatred he used to pile onto us, but retaining the same homoeroticism for Chad, and mental orientation as a normie.

Last edited:
Chad worship detected.

The true character of a person can only be known once it is tested.

Most beautiful people live in la-la-land, they seem like nice people because they have rarely experienced frustration or any kind of negative emotions.

It's like what Meghan Markle said recently : "kindness doesn't cost a thing".

She has no clue about what it's like not to feel like being kind. Kindness is not free at all. Those people are as naive as children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.