Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are not depressed because of women

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
I read a post from @BlkPillPres where he used the analogy that a kid is not sad because he is not 16 yet to get his drivers license but he is sad because he cannot drive but the kid nevertheless projects his sadness to something he cannot change his age,

Maybe the same is true for our situation we are sad because we dont get any respect (esp from women), because we have no money, because we are lazy, because our life is fucked, because we have no skils, because of out bad physical health, because we have no friends or a bad relationship with our family, because we are lonely and also of course because we have no sex and no partner.

But we project all of our sadness into the fact that we wont get sex or a partner.

Also by the blackpill something we have no controle over. I dont say that by trying to fix our stuff which we can change (see spoiler for examples)

(like money, respect from others to some degree, our laziness, the ammount of skills we posess, our relationship with our family and our lack of friends (incels can make firends with other incels and low tier normies), we can also become less lonely if we would make the effort to get a pet, improving our health is also obv possible)

we will get women, in fact it will not change anything in this regard but we could be less sad. (dont get fucking gaslighted by foids and normies who are preying on you)

It is true that if you get a foid you will get all the other stuff as a bonus almost immediately too, but it is also true that you can find a solution for each component of your sadness individually and that the quality of these substitutions can be improved over time, you can even find a substitute for sex which is of course prostitution

However there is one thing we will never get - respect of foids which is arguably unnatural/cucked though

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Modern depression is a meme, depression and everything wrong with society today comes from having too much free time to procrastinate, it mainly comes out of envy and boredom.

Your ancestors felt sadness, anger and sorrow too but they didn't have time to be depressed because there were kids to be taken care of and fields to be plowed.

Complicated, I think the search for a partner is essential for human beings but it's not as if it will cure all your problems

Complicated, I think the search for a partner is essential for human beings but it's not as if it will cure all your problems
Yes the thing is that it is not natural to cope and your body and your mind will constantly lust after females especially in this clown world
Men are not supposed to live like that

Yes the thing is that it is not natural to cope and your body and your mind will constantly lust after females especially in this clown world
Men are not supposed to live like that
Modern living is all about trading your freedom for good/services/money/security.

In the past you couldve just pillaged pillaged the nearest tribal enemy village and rape the foids there,over time we collectively decided thats not okay since for example in that village your mother/sister/wife could be captured. Many different examples. You agree to laws (do not kill) in order to also be protected from the state,etc.

Clown world is made from men giving their rights and freedom for very little in return.

We are depressed for a lot of reasons. But the end result is the same.

Modern living is all about trading your freedom for good/services/money/security.

In the past you couldve just pillaged pillaged the nearest tribal enemy village and rape the foids there,over time we collectively decided thats not okay since for example in that village your mother/sister/wife could be captured. Many different examples. You agree to laws (do not kill) in order to also be protected from the state,etc.

Clown world is made from men giving their rights and freedom for very little in return.
:bigbrain::feelshaha:

We gave Woman rights too , Well the result is this " and Us "

This was propably Planned to create weak man , for watever reason

Of course, pusi is not my only problem in life, but a major one.
It never was about women. At least in my case, can't speak about whole incels.

Of course, pusi is not my only problem in life, but a major one.
It never was about women. At least in my case, can't speak about whole incels.
the blackpill isnt just about foids too, its everything, how you were treated, life, etc. to me it never was all foid only

Modern depression is a meme, depression and everything wrong with society today comes from having too much free time to procrastinate, it mainly comes out of envy and boredom.

Your ancestors felt sadness, anger and sorrow too but they didn't have time to be depressed because there were kids to be taken care of and fields to be plowed.
I think that you're absolutely right, I've seen people in poor countries that have absolutely nothing going for them that have literally told me that they don't have the time to be sad. Though I wouldn't want to trade in my life for theirs, many men in poor countries are Incels too and just work for their sister and her children to later inherent all of the fruits of his labour.

The only thing I want in this life is companionship, all my other needs are met. I just want someone to hold at night, nothing makes me more depressed than knowing that every morning I wake up alone and unloved. :cryfeels: