Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are losing members rapidly

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Whether they request bans or deserve them, we are losing tons of members. If this keeps up, the cucks will quite potentially wipe us out if this site gets deleted.

What can we do to increase the members here?

We've lost tons of OGs

@jagged0
@NegroKing
@incelman(hate him or love him, he was quite a celebrity on this forum)
@Framecel222

There's more but you get my point.

Proselytism on red pill sites.

The user-count itself is rising, the problem is that OG members get banned. Quality > Quantity

I miss jagged and networking. I wish they would come back. Many of our reddit It's haven't been active here either.

There is not much we can do. We can only show people Blackpills and hope they will wake from the bluepill and join.

Im new here myself and with old comes the new. The blackpill must spread.

Would you rather this place be few with incels or many with fakes?

@42cel will be missed

The blackest of all pills: there are no incels. Just Chadlite LARPers like Gambler and we, and we are the walking dead, we are gonna sui eventually

Most of those members were annoying as fuck lookism/TRP shitposters anyway. It's actually a GOOD thing they left. Can't speak for all of them though.

mods are pretty good at exposing normies and inceltears.

a lot of the medium tear posters are fakecels/ mentalcels who will ascend tbh so dont feel bad.

also framcel and incelman were raging fakecels.

The purge must continue.

Stalin.jpg

UNBAN INCELMAN 2018
UNBAN TELLEM T 2018
UNBAN FRAMECEL222 2018

Mods should be more lenient wit a ruleset this strict

How exactly did jagged0 get banned though? What did he do with the ban appeal forum? How did he get a temporary ban?

Dont worry there are more high quality posts from me coming soon

UncannyValley said:

So what's starting to break down? Feeling any ill effects of aging yet? That's when shit started going down hill for me, KEK.

Sub8Hate said:
So what's starting to break down? Feeling any ill effects of aging yet? That's when shit started going down hill for me, KEK.

Everything was broken from the beginning.
So you're older?

most are fakecels and some of them are had gotten upset with their temp ban, but then ask for perm ban.

framecel is actually lurking around here. he was in one of my threads, moments ago.

idkwattodowithlife said:
most are fakecels and some of them are had gotten upset with their temp ban, but then ask for perm ban.

framecel is actually lurking around here. he was in one of my threads, moments ago.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Framecel222's Forum Info
02-11-2018, 10:46 PM
[/font]

UncannyValley said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Framecel222's Forum Info
02-11-2018, 10:46 PM
[/font]
I didn't worded it properly.

But I suspect one of his alts to be around though. There's a poster, I know that posts in a similar way to him, and usually attacks other Incels.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I didn't worded it properly.

But I suspect one of his alts to be around though. There's a poster, I know that posts in a similar way to him, and usually they attack other Incels.

@spidey?

UncannyValley said:
I suspect that to be him.

Check out his signature, lol.

"Just your friendly neighbourhood Spidey.
Here to destroy as many copes as possible on this damned forum."

Sub8Hate said:
UNBAN INCELMAN 2018
UNBAN TELLEM T 2018
UNBAN FRAMECEL222 2018

@42cel

@Bigbird

R.I.P

@Templarcel421

but people here said framecel was a fakecel

Come to Voat. Thats where I'm from. Its a free speech zone. There will be users coming into the sub to provide
unsolicited advice and trolling, but that's another opportunity to gain members. I could probably get Gowdy to
turn the sub over to anyone who planned to use it appropriately.

unban gambler and give him immunity

We are, but it isn't really 'rapid.'

Zielony4 said:
We are, but it isn't really 'rapid.'

yea we might lose some but as it seems were gaming also

WorldRulerAisha said:
yea we might lose some but as it seems were gaming also

We lost some dramatic ones. It's like some girly reality TV show. People getting each other banned and all that. Lol.

Zielony4 said:
We lost some dramatic ones. It's like some girly reality TV show. People getting each other banned and all that. Lol.

true but i only knew tellemt idk what the rest were like  :bigsmile:

commander_zoidberg said:
Spoiler - @Templarcel421 = Gambler

You can go through my post history, I don't possess nearly the levels of concentrated autism to be Gambler. I also would have given myself away with an "it's over for greekcels" post if I was actually Gambler.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Would you rather this place be few with incels or many with fakes?

The former, by miles.

This forum must stay Black Pilled. Red Pillers, fakecels and bullies OUT.