Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are inherently unlovable because we are ugly.

This thread is more gay than mud wrestling in a men's only sauna

There was never a worst time to be an ugly male.

Chadlites and Chads will experience genuine female love, but the vast majority of normies won't. Just look at how many posts about dead bedrooms there are, or how many normie cucks complain about increasingly cold or distant GFs, normie couples fight all the time, and so forth.

Normies only experience female love during the honeymoon phase of a relationship, and that's only because the foid is happy with something he did (e.g married her and betabuxxed a honeymoon holiday), rather than loving a normie for who he is. Remember the divorce rate is over 50% and the vast majority of men getting divorce-raped are normies.

even if I was good looking enough to break the normie barrier, hell even the high tier normie barrier, I would still be too autistic and insecure about my female leaving that I'd inevitably fuck it up. I need to be at least Chadlite, if not Chad himself, to have a shot at life lasting "love"

Chadlites and Chads will experience genuine female love, but the vast majority of normies won't. Just look at how many posts about dead bedrooms there are, or how many normie cucks complain about increasingly cold or distant GFs, normie couples fight all the time, and so forth.

Normies only experience female love during the honeymoon phase of a relationship, and that's only because the foid is happy with something he did (e.g married her and betabuxxed a honeymoon holiday), rather than loving a normie for who he is. Remember the divorce rate is over 50% and the vast majority of men getting divorce-raped are normies.
High quality post for a yesterdaycel

we are unlovable untouchable unfuckable

This thread is more gay than mud wrestling in a men's only sauna
haha yeah imagine wanting to fulfill your biological purpose in life, that's so gay hahahaha relationships aren't everything silly incels haha you're triple gay lol hahaha xd xddddd xdddddddddd

High misery post. :feelsbadman:
I don't really have much to add to it... how could anyone? The truth is simple, and there is little argument to be made.. we can only swallow down the false desire to object to it, and try and withstand the downpour of sadness and panic as we are reminded of our reality as it is without being covered by any pleasant illusions.
I can't begin to imagine what it is like to live the life of a human, as you mentioned. Sometimes you get a fleeting taste of it, perhaps when a female cashier acts pleasantly towards you, a kind word, or a mere smile, or when you are walking along a busy path and briefly feel a pretty girls hand brush up against yours, any of these kinds of instances, and you are suddenly pulled out of the dark, crushing ocean of isolation and sadness, for a few moments you break through the surface and take a few breaths of the air that fills real people's lungs every day, too stunned to think about your sub-humanity, too entranced by the small action that just transpired.. then once more you are submerged as you remember truth, reason, reality, and cold water feels all the worse, and you remember that someday soon you are going to have to stop fighting and let yourself drown if you ever want the torment to end, you have to actively do so. Otherwise your lungs will simply fill up again and again, always bringing you to the brink of death but just short of the few drops required to pass on. Replace your heart with metal parts and still you will not be free of the chains holding you to the desire to be human.

I feel the same way, often. I dearly hope we may meet someplace better, as better creatures, brother.
Just fuck my shit up.

View attachment 39775

This and op's post just absolutely brutalised me right now