Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are inherently unlovable because we are ugly.

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
Imagine the life of a Chad, or even just a normie.
Just imagine the life of a normal person. Imagine having a significant other that cares about you, asks you how your day was, listens and empathizes with you. Imagine having someone you can pour your heart out to, someone who's always there to listen to your thoughts, and appreciates your company. Imagine how validated you would feel, how happy you would feel. Imagine sharing memories with this person. Cuddling, laughing, and sharing what would be the first kiss for both of you at the end of the night. Imagine this person dragging you out of your house to see a movie, to go to the park, to go anywhere with you.

Imagine being loved. Imagine being validated as a human being.

Think, just for a second, about how it would feel for a girl to accept you for who you are, to see past your ugly face, to validate you as a human being and remind you that you have purpose in life. Imagine a girl reminding you that you mean so much to her. Think about what it would feel like to kiss her gentle lips, feeling her warm breath on your face as you share intimacy. Imagine her gently squeezing your back every time you hug, never wanting to let you go. Imagine that this girl thinks about you every night, and that every time her phone vibrates, she checks it quickly in hope that it's you.

Chads aren't the only ones that experience this. Chadlites aren't the only ones that experience this. Even low-tier normies will likely experience true bliss like what's described above.
We will never experience this. No one will ever be able to see past how we look and love us for who we are, because we are ugly. Maybe we're short, maybe we're someone of an undesirable ethnicity. Maybe we're tall, maybe we're white. But there is one thing we all have in common, and it's loneliness. We've been deemed undesirable by the gender we desire so much, simply because our skeleton isn't the right size, our skin isn't the right shade, or the bones in our face aren't the right shape. We will never experience the above. We will never have purpose in our life, and there will be no one to tell us that we're loved. We have been denied our purpose in life, and thus, we have no purpose in life. Being alive as an incel is cope. I'll stop coping soon. I can feel it coming. I know I only have a few months left, at best.

I'm an incel because I'm 5'0, not because I'm ugly

Unlovable. Unfuckable. Untouchable.

No validation for you, sorry boyo, you lost at the rigged game of life.
It's incredible to think how things would be different if onky we could experience a little bit of love. But nope. The only one that will cuddle with us is the slip of the rope.:feelsrope:

Water is wet

It's incredible to think how things would be different if onky we could experience a little bit of love.
Heavily agree. It's kind of pathetic to think about how simply having the companionship that comes with a significant other could've saved my life.

Good fap material, Mickey!

Good fap material, Mickey!

The halo effect reigns supreme.

We've been deemed undesirable by the gender we desire so much, simply because our skeleton isn't the right size, our skin isn't the right shade, or the bones in our face aren't the right shape. We will never experience the above. We will never have purpose in our life, and there will be no one to tell us that we're loved. We have been denied our purpose in life, and thus, we have no purpose in life.

@Zyros

@Gremlincel if he wants to read the OP, I'd like his input
@FiveFourManlet aswell

Last edited:
I'm ugly, unsuccessful, manlet, dicket, I have depression, social phobia and never talked to a girl. No hope for me.

Ugly people are lovable. Chads are likeable.

Its true. You need to be percieved as vulnerable for people to love you.

Imagine the life of a Chad, or even just a normie.
Just imagine the life of a normal person. Imagine having a significant other that cares about you, asks you how your day was, listens and empathizes with you. Imagine having someone you can pour your heart out to, someone who's always there to listen to your thoughts, and appreciates your company. Imagine how validated you would feel, how happy you would feel. Imagine sharing memories with this person. Cuddling, laughing, and sharing what would be the first kiss for both of you at the end of the night. Imagine this person dragging you out of your house to see a movie, to go to the park, to go anywhere with you.

Imagine being loved. Imagine being validated as a human being.

Think, just for a second, about how it would feel for a girl to accept you for who you are, to see past your ugly face, to validate you as a human being and remind you that you have purpose in life. Imagine a girl reminding you that you mean so much to her. Think about what it would feel like to kiss her gentle lips, feeling her warm breath on your face as you share intimacy. Imagine her gently squeezing your back every time you hug, never wanting to let you go. Imagine that this girl thinks about you every night, and that every time her phone vibrates, she checks it quickly in hope that it's you.

Chads aren't the only ones that experience this. Chadlites aren't the only ones that experience this. Even low-tier normies will likely experience true bliss like what's described above.
We will never experience this. No one will ever be able to see past how we look and love us for who we are, because we are ugly. Maybe we're short, maybe we're someone of an undesirable ethnicity. Maybe we're tall, maybe we're white. But there is one thing we all have in common, and it's loneliness. We've been deemed undesirable by the gender we desire so much, simply because our skeleton isn't the right size, our skin isn't the right shade, or the bones in our face aren't the right shape. We will never experience the above. We will never have purpose in our life, and there will be no one to tell us that we're loved. We have been denied our purpose in life, and thus, we have no purpose in life. Being alive as an incel is cope. I'll stop coping soon. I can feel it coming. I know I only have a few months left, at best.

Im fucking done man, this was incredibly brutal to read.
:feelsrope:See you on the other side

I find peace knowing I'll die soon, it's the oddest feeling
I get you, I have chronic pancreatitus through alcoholism and it will eventually kill me. Even though I'm in pain most days and it will be excruciating before I eventually die, I welcome it.

High misery post. :feelsbadman:
I don't really have much to add to it... how could anyone? The truth is simple, and there is little argument to be made.. we can only swallow down the false desire to object to it, and try and withstand the downpour of sadness and panic as we are reminded of our reality as it is without being covered by any pleasant illusions.
I can't begin to imagine what it is like to live the life of a human, as you mentioned. Sometimes you get a fleeting taste of it, perhaps when a female cashier acts pleasantly towards you, a kind word, or a mere smile, or when you are walking along a busy path and briefly feel a pretty girls hand brush up against yours, any of these kinds of instances, and you are suddenly pulled out of the dark, crushing ocean of isolation and sadness, for a few moments you break through the surface and take a few breaths of the air that fills real people's lungs every day, too stunned to think about your sub-humanity, too entranced by the small action that just transpired.. then once more you are submerged as you remember truth, reason, reality, and cold water feels all the worse, and you remember that someday soon you are going to have to stop fighting and let yourself drown if you ever want the torment to end, you have to actively do so. Otherwise your lungs will simply fill up again and again, always bringing you to the brink of death but just short of the few drops required to pass on. Replace your heart with metal parts and still you will not be free of the chains holding you to the desire to be human.

Being alive as an incel is cope. I'll stop coping soon. I can feel it coming. I know I only have a few months left, at best.
I feel the same way, often. I dearly hope we may meet someplace better, as better creatures, brother.
Just fuck my shit up.

Vulnerability is a signal for normal people to act as though they care, but only in a benefit to them to make them appear sensitive and caring to other people. They really don't care about you as you're just a tool to elevate themselves. Its superficial selfish bullshit.
Vulnerability is a signal for normal people to act as though they care, but only in a benefit to them to make them appear sensitive and caring to other people. They really don't care about you as you're just a tool to elevate themselves. Its superficial selfish bullshit.

Im fucking done man, this was incredibly brutal to read.
:feelsrope:See you on the other side
See you.
I feel the same way, often. I dearly hope we may meet someplace better, as better creatures, brother.
Just fuck my shit up.
I hope so too. I wish this life could just fucking end already, but I know that only I have the power to close the back cover on the worthless book of my life.

I'm not envious of the life of the normie to be honest, just of chad

I'm not envious of the life of the normie to be honest,
Why not? They have much better lives than we do, assuming they're not a cuck.

Why not? They have much better lives than we do, assuming they're not a cuck.

Well i don't see they life as that superior, they get scraps, fragile relationships, rare sex, always on the verse to lose, and the woman always has the power over them etc, only chad and femoids have good emotional and sexual life.

Well i don't see they life as that superior, they get scraps, fragile relationships, rare sex, always on the verse to lose, and the woman always has the power over them etc, only chad and femoids have good emotional and sexual life.
As opposed to us, who get no scraps, no relationships, no sex, we're always losing, and we're invisible to the exact group of people we desire to be with so much.
Normies > Incels

As opposed to us, who get no scraps, no relationships, no sex, we're always losing, and we're invisible to the exact group of people we desire to be with so much.
Normies > Incels

Again, did i say incels life is good ?

If i live in a shitty house, i may not envy people who live in a shitty house that is barely better, doesn't mean i don't live in a shitty house.

Again, did i say incels life is good ?

If i live in a shitty house, i may not envy people who live in a shitty house that is barely better, doesn't mean i don't live in a shitty house.
No, you didn't say the life of an incel was good, you said you didn't see their life as superior. Your analogy would be more accurate like this:
If you were homeless, and someone lived in a shitty rundown crackhouse, would you like to trade places?

I get depressed every time I see young couples on the street, or even just a beautiful girl alone, I can't explain it, it's like I'm wasting my time and prime years, it ruins my whole day, that's why I don't go out much anymore.

If I don't somehow get surgeries before agepill hits me I'll sui as well.

I get depressed every time I see young couples on the street, or even just a beautiful girl alone, I can't explain it, it's like I'm wasting my time and prime years
That feeling is your knowledge knowing that you'll never be holding hands with that beautiful girl. She'll never care about you, and neither will anyone else. The reason you feel so sad when you see a young couple is because they're getting a physical need (Sex, on Maslow's hierarchy of needs) that you never will.

I didn’t know the sky was red

I didn’t know the sky was red
Posts like "Water is wet" and "the sky is blue" are only slightly above posts that literally just quote someone else imo

I'm ugly, unsuccessful, manlet, dicket, I have depression, social phobia and never talked to a girl. No hope for me.
Impressive
No hope? No B plan?

Last edited:
That's a really nice introduction to the real world. I have a totally different mindset then average people, kind of like a different frequency, people often see me in all bad ways except what I actually am. along with that I'm skinny since I hated the taste of meat (it's taste for me was awful until a year back when lack of proper minerals and vitamins already did it's damage), so I was always skinny and I am much weaker then the average for my age. Normies around me are just dummer, simplistic yet nearly impossible to copy their frequency and just less mature (me and others in my class are 17, over half of them behaves like they are 14 yet they have friends and other benefits of being normies)

tldr.

‘love’ revolves around looks