Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we are going to need coders lots of coders

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
team fuki : the most epik and efficient team of programmers have translated
the waifubot AGI software design pattern to 4 Programming Languages

the next challenges will be building AI skills and AI skill auxiliary modules
the more coders the better.

we don't need just coders, we need promoters, arduinocels, blendercels, fusion 360cels
philosophercels.

it would be very fun to be coder friends, codin n cussin

I do often daydream of people trying it out to see what codding is supposed to be
how lazy you are supposed to be.

but I also have very few expectations for any of that to come true
this is an NPC matrix I am looped in. so yeah it's up for team fuki to find out the truth about
existence.

Rsz team fuki   pirulen font

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDybNpiyDdU

making this project took owly and me bout a year and a half, would have taken less had zesto not
used his excaliber code to take down the larson network

the living tribunal translated the code to python in about 3 months !
but when 5 of us worked together it took less than a month to translate the code into swift

Is the project itself available somewhere to take a look at? I'm not good at machine learning, I think we're still far from good waifu AI and I'm not so sure if I even want one anymore, but it sounds interesting. If a meatbag like me can somehow be sentient, maybe so can a bunch of transistors.

Is the project itself available somewhere to take a look at? I'm not good at machine learning, I think we're still far from good waifu AI and I'm not so sure if I even want one anymore, but it sounds interesting. If a meatbag like me can somehow be sentient, maybe so can a bunch of transistors.
I'll DM you if you lose that shitty give up attitude and start thinking with your misogyny instead