Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are gods trapped in human bodies

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★★
i think that the interdimensional lizard demons trapped our souls into human bodies. And whenever we die, they reincarnate us back to some human body.

And maybe the Jewish people and elites are the interdimensional lizard demons in human form

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
@erenyeager
@Lonelyus
@rope infinity ♾️
@Efiliste

@Adolf Hitler
@DarkStarDown
@ItsovERfucks

soul trap pill devastated me

no theory for your face

true, catcels are gods

i think you're trying too hard to sound schizo
bro the interdimensional lizard demons (or charmanders as I call them) are gangstalking me. bro I hear them outside, they're getting out of a car dressed in black.

I think they made a deal with the feds (who are a branch of the illuminati) and are trying to threaten me if I don't worship their charizard queen bee. Clearly the government has been doing some dirty deals with the lizards. We must unite to overthrow illuminati space communism before they can evolve into komodo dragons, as Darwin feared they would, and gain absolute power so that they can murder the Second Coming

bro the interdimensional lizard demons (or charmanders as I call them) are gangstalking me. bro I hear them outside, they're getting out of a car dressed in black.

I think they made a deal with the feds (who are a branch of the illuminati) and are trying to threaten me if I don't worship their charizard queen bee. Clearly the government has been doing some dirty deals with the lizards. We must unite to overthrow illuminati space communism before they can evolve into komodo dragons, as Darwin feared they would, and gain absolute power so that they can murder the Second Coming
Based and high IQ

What power would we have had as gods if weren't trapped?

good theory, who knows it could be possible.

nigga, this is a conspiracy theory, lmao

Any rational, sensible person would never believe in this.

dasrite. Zuckerberg is a fail in the Matrix thats why he has that lizard look