Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are entitled to companionship (should be a human right if it isnt) but romance on the other hand...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
everyone should have a companionship, dont get me wrong, (even tom hanks in that stupid FedEx commercial of a movie made a volley ball to talk to so he wouldnt go insane) but romance is something else. i dont think everyone is entitled to love and affection. I know thats hard to hear when basically all western media is attached to this single idea, but it doesnt make any more valid (just bcs its made out to be a given). Think about it: everything thats worthwhile in this world has a sense of exclusivity to it. If every average joe had a porsche and lived in a mansion, that would just become the new normal. Romance should be a privilege for the few and the bold, as it was back in the good old days, like when marriage was just the bond between two families trying to acquire wealth and proeminence. Just because goethe, shakespeare, plato and hollywood wrote about the wonders of it, doesnt mean billy from down the street is suddenly entitled to it. Just that fact already eludes to the specialness and exuberance of it, like a flower that only grows in the walls of cliffs. The capability for a romantically induced life is something that was bestowed upon you when you were born (or it wasnt). Why is so hard for normies to understand this simple fact of life? Why do they always think they are the exception to every rule? It escapes me...

I am entitled to whatever I want :feelsdevil:

I am entitled to a shit life with lots of pain and a subhuman brain.

Jfl at this jew post.
Now what's next?
Breathing air should be exclusively reserved for chad?

Jfl at this jew post.
Now what's next?
Breathing air should be exclusively reserved for chad?
Jfl at your low iq that cant understand what im trying to say. Im not saying only chad has the right to it, i said "the few and THE BOLD". What is your response to it then? "Girls should be legally required to love me" we know that aint gonna happen. We could strive to bigger things, but you guys are obsessed with what chads getting, and not concerned with what is possible for US.

I want prime pussy

Jfl at your low iq that cant understand what im trying to say. Im not saying only chad has the right to it, i said "the few and THE BOLD". What is your response to it then? "Girls should be legally required to love me" we know that aint gonna happen. We could strive to bigger things, but you guys are obsessed with what chads getting, and not concerned with what is possible for US.
I am laughing at your cuckery and simpery.
Ffs get the rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back