Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WE ARE BEING WATCHED

I am worried about normies finding my identity because while my life is quite ruined i still go to uni which i could get banned from or had my professors turn against me.

I know that CIA niggers are watching too but i am not worried about them. I am unarmed and harmless.

I really doubt that. We have reddit, twitter, youtube and random forum users stalking us day and night

dude freedom of speech who cares.... as long as you don't threaten or do something illegal you are OK. trust me... %99 of ppl on here are to pussy to do anything and im one of those ppl lol seriously fuck going ER i am going to continue being a neet schizophrenic i have nothing else just my tendies, my xbox and jacking off

dude freedom of speech who cares.... as long as you don't threaten or do something illegal you are OK. trust me... %99 of ppl on here are to pussy to do anything and im one of those ppl lol seriously fuck going ER i am going to continue being a neet schizophrenic i have nothing else just my tendies, my xbox and jacking off

i am posting now in my college on the computer here

incognito ftw

What the fuck I just realized there are thousands of people watching and monitoring these threads. Why are they so interested in us if they hate us? Go away you fucking guests.

Incels.me should be made private. These people are probably watching us and going over every single one of our comments to try and doxx us or something like that, and no need to mention the f*ds probably tracking every single one of us for just being incel.

JFL.
It rarely dips below 800 these days. I also agree on it being made private.
Someone should keep track of avg guests and when there is some terrible shit happening
Its spiked since the texas shit