Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WE ARE BEING WATCHED

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
What the fuck I just realized there are thousands of people watching and monitoring these threads. Why are they so interested in us if they hate us? Go away you fucking guests.

Incels.me should be made private. These people are probably watching us and going over every single one of our comments to try and doxx us or something like that, and no need to mention the f*ds probably tracking every single one of us for just being incel.

JFL.

I know my posts are being tracked. I don't care.

hello normies, figure out how to use the site yet?

There are people watching these posts to find the worst of the posts here to use against us.

Oh look another maycel faggot. Mods should ban all these newcels who are clearly failed normans from 4chan/reddit or virgins from incelqueers

It's over. Being persecuted by normies for going on a website to vent out my frustrations.

Someone should keep track of avg guests and when there is some terrible shit happening

Oh look another maycel faggot. Mods should ban all these newcels who are clearly failed normans from 4chan/reddit or virgins from incelqueers

Lol stop trying to feel so superior, you only have 300 something posts and you been here since November

Hilarious shit tbh, probably a normie yourself.

You even show your face on your videos, you truly don't care. But what if some antifa or some Chads try to fuck with you by sending you pizzas or attacking your home?

The g*verment ag*nts are watching us too but nobody escapes them, as long as they don't start gangstalking me it's cool. I might even say that I'm safer all the time when I'm being watched by the f*ds, as long as they don't try to fuck with me through gangstalking.

Lol stop trying to feel so superior, you only have 300 something posts and you been here since November

Hilarious shit tbh, probably a normie yourself.
6000 posts = low inhibition extroverted normalfag teenager. Kys
I am superior to you and OP in everyway you filthy incelqueers infiltrator

You even show your face on your videos, you truly don't care. But what if some antifa or some Chads try to fuck with you by sending you pizzas or attacking your home?

The g*verment ag*nts are watching us too but nobody escapes them, as long as they don't start gangstalking me it's cool. I might even say that I'm safer all the time when I'm being watched by the f*ds, as long as they don't try to fuck with me through gangstalking.

Whats the fucking point of hiding it, its truly over, the cops can do a favor and kill me.

giphy.gif

Kill yourself faggot, you're obviously a troll trying to sow hatred and shitposting.

Whats the fucking point of hiding it, its truly over, the cops can do a favor and kill me.
The point of hiding is that you can at least live a peaceful life. Imagine if everyone in your city knew you were an incel and could read all you post, would that increase or decrease your anxiety? Imagine some antifas might target you if they knew you.

Kill yourself faggot, you're obviously a troll trying to sow hatred and shitposting.

The point of hiding is that you can at least live a peaceful life. Imagine if everyone in your city knew you were an incel and could read all you post, would that increase or decrease your anxiety? Imagine some antifas might target you if they knew you.
You kill yourself you incelqueers cuck. Dont worry will sniff all you newfag vermin out and give you what you deserve

I find it amusing to see cucktears, @justincelthings and others buttblasted by the shit we write here. I just hope shit doesn't escalate in some of us getting arrested or the site being closed.

Very true and I agree with you, but my case is different in that I have no way to improve my situation to at least live peacefully

You kill yourself you incelqueers cuck. Dont worry will sniff all you newfag vermin out and give you what you deserve
You're an obvious troll. "Of course. I would commit rapes at a rate of one per hour and I would smile gleefully throughout the act". Probably posting these things to later post to /r/inceltears for muh upboats.

this. I'm not doing anything wrong so there's nothing they can do unless they make talking shit about women into a crime (which is honestly fairly likely tbh).

You're an obvious troll. "Of course. I would commit rapes at a rate of one per hour and I would smile gleefully throughout the act". Probably posting these things to later post to /r/inceltears for muh upboats.
Kys you woman worshipping cuck. Its clear you are a feminist cuck from incelqueers LOL. Obvious incelqueers user. You've been outed nowhere to hide

this. I'm not doing anything wrong so there's nothing they can do unless they make talking shit about women into a crime (which is honestly fairly likely tbh).
I'm afraid of being doxxed, I can no longer comment on personal issues that could identify me. I believe that the admins should provide a way to nuke our accounts or have the option to delete posts that I no longer want to remove personal info that a third party with bad intentions could use to identify us.

I'm afraid of being doxxed, I can no longer comment on personal issues that could identify me. I believe that the admins should provide a way to nuke our accounts or have the option to delete posts that I no longer want to remove personal info that a third party with bad intentions could use to identify us.
I think a nuke option would be a great implementation. And i don't really give a shit if i'm doxed or not people already know i'm an incel irl so it wouldn't effect me too much but, i know a lot of people who don't want to be found out and this would be a good idea.

How will you get doxxed if you never even posted your face or anything?

I've already been raided. and lol at more guests than users viewing this thread

I share your fear.

Yeah of course we are. No one wants to go after the real problem.

I find it amusing to see cucktears, @justincelthings and others buttblasted by the shit we write here. I just hope shit doesn't escalate in some of us getting arrested or the site being closed.
Unless you make a specific threat towards someone, nothing will be done to you.

If the site is closed, it's a business decision made by the site providers.

>Users: 1, Guests: 2
Not much normies here just yet.

1 user 9 guests..
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is rigoberto but u can call me t3h D0kT0r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random incel ppl like me _… im 22 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my silicone sex doll wife (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more incel ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h D0kt0r oF d00m

Yes can we please make this place private?

It's over for paranoidcels

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

who cares let them watch the endless suffering

We should create some "celpolice" to counter attack and eventually kick some asses. A lot of us are gymcelling and in better shape than normie feg actually.

idk, do random events and show muscles, shit like that. kek

apparently lonely virgins are fascinating for them

1 user 9 guests..
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is rigoberto but u can call me t3h D0kT0r oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random incel ppl like me _… im 22 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my silicone sex doll wife (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more incel ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h D0kt0r oF d00m

The guest count is always 5x more than the member count. A lot of normies watching in other words :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

What the fuck I just realized there are thousands of people watching and monitoring these threads. Why are they so interested in us if they hate us? Go away you fucking guests.

Incels.me should be made private. These people are probably watching us and going over every single one of our comments to try and doxx us or something like that, and no need to mention the f*ds probably tracking every single one of us for just being incel.

JFL.

To be fair most of them are probably incels too high inhib to register and start posting. Thats how I used to be before making my account, this forum is intimidating tbh

I am worried about normies finding my identity because while my life is quite ruined i still go to uni which i could get banned from or had my professors turn against me.

I know that CIA niggers are watching too but i am not worried about them. I am unarmed and harmless.
To be fair most of them are probably incels too high inhib to register and start posting. Thats how I used to be before making my account, this forum is intimidating tbh

I really doubt that. We have reddit, twitter, youtube and random forum users stalking us day and night

It's probably a bunch of cute girls watching, wondering how they could contact us to have tons of sex with.