Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE ARE BAAAACK

I am going to have a very pleasant evening today, smoking a big ass cigar in company with fine coffee.

Today is Sunday, stop jerking off and bring some activity to the forum brocels. Let’s get this going. Shit posts are encouraged under my threads today.

The fuck are you talking about

I am going to have a very pleasant evening today, smoking a big ass cigar in company with fine coffee.

Today is Sunday, stop jerking off and bring some activity to the forum brocels. Let’s get this going. Shit posts are encouraged under my threads today.
iu

Hi @based_meme
Thanks for sharing that one logic question earlier. I would like you to know that It captivated me. Still working on it. And I apologize about some of my earlier responses to you. You were right about somethings.

I wish you a nice day.

Hi @based_meme
Thanks for sharing that one logic question earlier. I would like you to know that It captivated me. Still working on it. And I apologize about some of my earlier responses to you. You were right about somethings.

I wish you a nice day.
You don't need to apologize for anything. And good to know it was interesting enough to think about out.

Enjoy your jerk-free, cigar-filled Sunday.