Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are approaching the final stages of the sex-market hyper-bubble

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Are we approaching the final stages of the sex market bubble?

The definition of a 'bubble,'- when an asset or a commodity becomes overvalued far beyond its true worth. We are currently in a colossal 'everything' bubble. Everything is artificially overvalued- the stock market, the bond market, the residential and commercial real estate market, the art market, the crypto market, the auto market, the sneaker market.... and the SEX market. As we know, female sexuality is an immensely overvalued commodity right now. There are 5 general stages in a typical bubble: Displacement, boom, euphoria, profit-taking, and panic.
  1. Displacement: A displacement occurs when investors get enamored by a new paradigm, such as an innovative new technology or interest rates that are historically low. A classic example of displacement is the decline in the federal funds rate from 6.5% in May, 2000, to 1% in June, 2003. Over this three-year period, the interest rate on 30-year fixed-rate mortgages fell by 2.5 percentage points to a historic lows of 5.21%, sowing the seeds for the housing bubble.
  2. Boom: Prices rise slowly at first, following a displacement, but then gain momentum as more and more participants enter the market, setting the stage for the boom phase. During this phase, the asset in question attracts widespread media coverage. Fear of missing out on what could be an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity spurs more speculation, drawing an increasing number of participants into the fold.
  3. Euphoria: During this phase,caution is thrown to the wind, as asset prices skyrocket. The "greater fool" theory plays out everywhere. Valuations reach extreme levels during this phase. For example, at the peak of the Japanese real estate bubble in 1989, land in Tokyo sold for as much as $139,000 per square foot, or more than 350-times the value of Manhattan property. After the bubble burst, real estate lost approximately 80% of its inflated value, while stock prices declined by 70%. Similarly, at the height of the internet bubble in March, 2000, the combined value of all technology stocks on the Nasdaq was higher than the GDP of most nations. During the euphoric phase, new valuation measures and metrics are touted to justify the relentless rise in asset prices.
  4. Profit Taking: By this time, the smart money – heeding the warning signs – is generally selling out positions and taking profits. But estimating the exact time when a bubble is due to collapse can be a difficult exercise and extremely hazardous to one's financial health, because, as John Maynard Keynes put it, "the markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." Note that it only takes a relatively minor event to prick a bubble, but once it is pricked, the bubble cannot "inflate" again. In August, 2007, for example, French bank BNP Paribas halted withdrawals from three investment funds with substantial exposure to U.S. subprime mortgages because it could not value their holdings. While this development initially rattled financial markets, it was brushed aside over the next couple months, as global equity markets reached new highs. In retrospect, this relatively minor event was indeed a warning sign of the turbulent times to come.
  5. Panic: In the panic stage, asset prices reverse course and descend as rapidly as they had ascended. Investors and speculators, faced with margin calls and plunging values of their holdings, now want to liquidate them at any price. As supply overwhelms demand, asset prices slide sharply. One of the most vivid examples of global panic in financial markets occurred in October 2008, weeks after Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy and Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and AIG almost collapsed. The S&P 500 plunged almost 17% that month, its ninth-worst monthly performance. In that single month, global equity markets lost a staggering $9.3 trillion of 22% of their combined market capitalization.
The 'displacement' stage of the sex market bubble would be the very beginning of the sexual revolution of the 1960s, the goal of which was to undo millennia of sexual morality and restraints that existed since antiquity. The boom would correspond with the early stages of the sexual revolution, as premarital and casual sex started becoming common and "normal," the "free-loving" hippy era. The euphoria would correspond with the mass degeneracy, unrestrained whoredom, and sex-worship we saw on MTV and other forms of pop-culture throughout the 1980s to the mid 2000s. We are now well into the profit taking stage, with females now being able to make money from their sexuality without ever even touching a man. Females today can sell their premium snapchats, nudes, videos, underwear, bathwater, and poo. And when they do turn to genuine prostitution, they charge a kings ransom for 10 mins of dead starfish sex (even though you paid for 30mins, or God forbid an hour).
In the coming 5 years or so we will see a very harsh devaluation of female sexuality. maybe even sooner than that. Exactly how or when it will occur, I do not know, but it will happen. It's all part of the cycle. It seems hard to believe now, with so many simps and cucks, and with female entitlement through the stratosphere. Participants in and witnesses of a bubble usually think they will last forever, or at least into the foreseeable future. But they never do. All bubbles must burst- that is a law as fundamental as gravity and thermodynamics.

No, it will get worse, like we thought after Great Depression we could never have another

2008 Recession comes along :feelsYall:

Cope is strong with this one

Very high IQ post. We will watch your career with great interest.

strong 1st post, the theory is sound

No, it will get worse, like we thought after Great Depression we could never have another

2008 Recession comes along :feelsYall:
Cope is strong with this one

Understandable to believe this- foids seem unstoppable at the moment. However, this current state of affairs is utterly artificial and unsustainable. All unsustainable things must collapse- that is a fundamental law of nature. The longer unsustainable things are made to persist, the deeper and more catastrophic the collapse will be.

Will cucks and simps, as well as other men cut their balls at some point in time? I don't see it coming. Sex market will surely become saturated as more and more content gets produced and depressed men become more and more broke, but it won't go down crashing.

Ehh cope, nothing will ever happen

Great post, I agree. Although I'm not sure that the bubble will pop on such a short time scale. I think it could go either way, and that the coof will have an effect on it. Either the lockdown bullshit will continue to increase the desperation of socially isolated men therefore keeping the bubble going, or it could be the "minor event" that reveals to guys how worthless female sexuality is based on how many average or below average girls have things like OnlyFans nowadays.

Why do you think that the bubble will pop so quickly, especially when it's been going on for 60 years and each phase has been roughly 10-20 years? Just curious.

Great post, I agree. Although I'm not sure that the bubble will pop on such a short time scale. I think it could go either way, and that the coof will have an effect on it. Either the lockdown bullshit will continue to increase the desperation of socially isolated men therefore keeping the bubble going, or it could be the "minor event" that reveals to guys how worthless female sexuality is based on how many average or below average girls have things like OnlyFans nowadays.

Why do you think that the bubble will pop so quickly, especially when it's been going on for 60 years and each phase has been roughly 10-20 years? Just curious.

Collapse happens in two stages: slowly, then all at once.

Thanks man.

The definition of a 'bubble,'- when an asset or a commodity becomes overvalued far beyond its true worth. We are currently in a colossal 'everything' bubble. Everything is artificially overvalued- the stock market, the bond market, the residential and commercial real estate market, the art market, the crypto market, the auto market, the sneaker market.... and the SEX market. As we know, female sexuality is an immensely overvalued commodity right now. There are 5 general stages in a typical bubble: Displacement, boom, euphoria, profit-taking, and panic.

The 'displacement' stage of the sex market bubble would be the very beginning of the sexual revolution of the 1960s, the goal of which was to undo millennia of sexual morality and restraints that existed since antiquity. The boom would correspond with the early stages of the sexual revolution, as premarital and casual sex started becoming common and "normal," the "free-loving" hippy era. The euphoria would correspond with the mass degeneracy, unrestrained whoredom, and sex-worship we saw on MTV and other forms of pop-culture throughout the 1980s to the mid 2000s. We are now well into the profit taking stage, with females now being able to make money from their sexuality without ever even touching a man. Females today can sell their premium snapchats, nudes, videos, underwear, bathwater, and poo. And when they do turn to genuine prostitution, they charge a kings ransom for 10 mins of dead starfish sex (even though you paid for 30mins, or God forbid an hour).
In the coming 5 years or so we will see a very harsh devaluation of female sexuality. maybe even sooner than that. Exactly how or when it will occur, I do not know, but it will happen. It's all part of the cycle. It seems hard to believe now, with so many simps and cucks, and with female entitlement through the stratosphere. Participants in and witnesses of a bubble usually think they will last forever, or at least into the foreseeable future. But they never do. All bubbles must burst- that is a law as fundamental as gravity and thermodynamics.

You can't undo the damage that has been done in a mere 5 years.

i have an analogy the female sexual market bubble is like the tech bubble the nasdaq bubble, actually its a perfect metaphor as now both are at their peak and primed to pop.
one problem i only see the nasdaq popping

the bank of simps has waaaaaaay more inflating to boost the value of women to biblical proportions, let me pull out my stochastic graph ahhhh yes its going to the moon strap in benzos

i have an analogy the female sexual market bubble is like the tech bubble the nasdaq bubble, actually its a perfect metaphor as now both are at their peak and primed to pop.
one problem i only see the nasdaq popping

the bank of simps has waaaaaaay more inflating to boost the value of women to biblical proportions, let me pull out my stochastic graph ahhhh yes its going to the moon strap in benzos

Our grotesque femoid worshipping society will certainly do everything in its power to keep the sex-market hyper-bubble inflated, but they will ultimately fail. You can't fight against deflationary forces any more than you can fight against the forces of gravity.

Yeah definitely not now, I'm thinking it will hit like a truck within 10 years depending on how the Covid crisis is settled

Our grotesque femoid worshipping society will certainly do everything in its power to keep the sex-market hyper-bubble inflated, but they will ultimately fail. You can't fight against deflationary forces any more than you can fight against the forces of gravity.
you have made great points, it is indeed hard to spot when you are within a bubble and most difficult as you know is when you have reached the peak and to time the crash, the smart money as you say exits as soon as they see its a bubble and dont mind the missed income as the crash is way more painful than a few more % points up.

one huge problem, for the most part the forces and markets you are describing are in the area of discrete mathematics embedded in "logical" market, economics, stock markets and their crashes are grounded in economics a hard science and empirical science. Where logic rules, markets can remain irrational for long periods but not irrational forever, this is borne out by the very existence of bubbles which conceivably can be framed as periods of irrationality in an otherwise rational market.

However as we see with the whole of human civilization, humans actually when you look at it objectively are irrational, is even the idea of religion rational a supreme being rational, the whole area of faith a rational idea, this irrational idea is believed in various forms take your pick by billions of people throughout the world in every nation. Is the current sexual dynamic rational is it based at all on logic, forget women (as we know everything is self serving, emotion rubbish), are simps/soys/libtards actions rational. How do you model the demise of a group where there is a mixture of completely irrational short sighted behaviour where the whole structure supporting the group lacks logic and rationality itself.

Any predictions for how the crash will occur, and its effects? I'm very interested to know what people think

Any predictions for how the crash will occur, and its effects? I'm very interested to know what people think

The bursting of the sex market bubble will correspond with the bursting of all the other bubbles: leading to a cataclysmic economic collapse which we will never recover from. The only reason why women are able to be so 'empowered' and so worshipped is because modern developed societies are heavily weighted in their favor. When the system breaks down, society becomes far more of an even playing field, and believe me, women would not like that one bit.

The bursting of the sex market bubble will correspond with the bursting of all the other bubbles: leading to a cataclysmic economic collapse which we will never recover from. The only reason why women are able to be so 'empowered' and so worshipped is because modern developed societies are heavily weighted in their favor. When the system breaks down, society becomes far more of an even playing field, and believe me, women would not like that one bit.
I see, an apocalyptic scenario. What I find interesting is that after being pedestalized constantly, the media is finally attacking white women, usually in the context where blacks are involved. The term "Karen" specifically refers to white women. While I'm glad to see women taking shit, its bad for the white race as a whole.

I see, an apocalyptic scenario. What I find interesting is that after being pedestalized constantly, the media is finally attacking white women, usually in the context where blacks are involved. The term "Karen" specifically refers to white women. While I'm glad to see women taking shit, its bad for the white race as a whole.

Women are more worshipped and pedestalized than ever before, 'white' women most of all.

The bubbles (including the woman/sex market bubble) have grown so grotesquely large that their bursting can unfortunately only be an "apocalyptic" event.

Women are more worshipped and pedestalized than ever before, 'white' women most of all.

The bubbles (including the woman/sex market bubble) have grown so grotesquely large that their bursting can unfortunately only be an "apocalyptic" event.
White women are still worshiped, but are being sacrificed for the BLM agenda.

Same thing was thought in 2010 about 2020.
It's only managed to get worse.

Society will collapse soon, the current system is not sustainable. Women will whore themselves out for protection or food

OP is coping hard, everything will only get WORSE.
Everything that is unsustainable must collapse.
Same thing was thought in 2010 about 2020.
It's only managed to get worse.
Everything that is unsustainable must collapse. A later collapse just means that it collapses harder and deeper than it would have had it collapsed earlier.

Society will collapse soon, the current system is not sustainable. Women will whore themselves out for protection or food
Precisely. People do not understand the magnitude of the extremely dire economic crash that we're heading towards- they are all hypnotized by 'normalcy bias.' In the future if you can provide resources and/or shoot a gun, you will not be incel.
Definitely.
Women will get more and more privileged
Yeah, until they don't.

Last edited:

Brilliant post. This is not water wet.

Indeed, even if it's hard to picture first for the most skeptic here, that bubble can be sustained in a certain economic context. A perturbation strong enough will make all that crumble down without the chance of recovery: the economic consequences of COVID19, climate change, men getting blackpilled, the moment sexbots are sophisticated enough to displace women... It could be anything.

Still, why do you foretell it will happen in 5 years?

Indeed, even if it's hard to picture first for the most skeptic here, that bubble can be sustained in a certain economic context. A perturbation strong enough will make all that crumble down without the chance of recovery: the economic consequences of COVID19, climate change, men getting blackpilled, the moment sexbots are sophisticated enough to displace women... It could be anything.

Thanks

The reason I foresee the sex market bubble crash happening in around 5 years is complex and I don't feel like discussing it in this thread- that will be for another thread I plan on making.

I'll just say this, however- it has to do with peak oil and thermodynamics. Most people have no concept of peak oil or they think it's a hoax or an outdated concept- but it is still very much with us.

Last edited:

Cope. The nosetribe has us by the balls. In 5 years there'll be AI drones auto killing any revolters against the status quo. Western non Chad zoomers (and late millennials and all generations after) are slaves.

Cope. The nosetribe has us by the balls. In 5 years there'll be AI drones auto killing any revolters against the status quo. Western non Chad zoomers (and late millennials and all generations after) are slaves.

There won't be widespread use of AI drones because there won't be the money, capital, or resources available to make that happen. Our future is one of less technology, not more.

There won't be widespread use of AI drones because there won't be the money, capital, or resources available to make that happen. Our future is one of less technology, not more.

We are still technologically advancing as we speak. I'm afraid the lack of motivation in late millennials and zoomers to contribute to soyciety won't have an impact before we're already too technologically advanced.

Thanks

The reason I foresee the sex market bubble crash happening in around 5 years is complex and I don't feel like discussing it in this thread- that will be for another thread I plan on making.

I'll just say this, however- it has to do with peak oil and thermodynamics. Most people have no concept of peak oil or they think it's a hoax or an outdated concept- but it is still very much with us.
Intriguing :feelshmm: I'm looking forward for next thread, then.

We are still technologically advancing as we speak. I'm afraid the lack of motivation in late millennials and zoomers to contribute to soyciety won't have an impact before we're already too technologically advanced.

Yeah, technological "advancement" is another thing that is unsustainable. The global techno-industrial system will begin to collapse under the weight of its own complexity during this decade.

this kind of threads i like to see , great content high IQ

collapse is liek death its inevitable , but cant predict it corectly , tbh The Collapse is now its sttarting and its accelerating 5 yrs is optimal realistic mark :feelsokman:

one of my copes are collapse , SHTF ,wars, pandemics, natural disasters ,economic crash , because im blackpilled and have nothing :feelsclown:

Dude JFL, Men are NOT getting blackpilled, most normies will go to their graves before admitting or even realizing looks are the most important thing.

Last edited:
Dude JFL, Men are NOT getting blackpilled, most normies will go to their graves before looks are the most important thing.
Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen, tbh. I was talking only about hypothetical scenarios. We don't know where the hyperinflation of women's value is going to reach with absolute certainty, so maybe people that today are normies/betabuxxes become incel material in the near future, and thus, probably blackpilled. But again, I was just signaling different hypothetical scenarios that could happen... or not.

I dont see the bubble bursting until dating apps are banned.

I dont see the bubble bursting until dating apps are banned.

In the future, internet access and cell-phone service will become increasingly unreliable and intermittent, until one day where it they just won't exist.

In the future, internet access and cell-phone service will become increasingly unreliable and intermittent, until one day where it they just won't exist.

I agree with your post that the current sexual market place is not tenable and is bound to collapse. Its a question of when rather than whether. Also good post.