Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are already dead but Christ gives us life

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Ephesians 2
1Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. 2You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world.He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.

3All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else.4But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, 5that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead.

Collosians 2
13You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15In this way, he disarmedd the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

Ecclesiastes 4
2So I congratulated the dead who are already dead, more than the living who are still living. 3But better off than both of them is the one who has never existed, who has never seen the evil activity that is done under the sun.

Luke 9
59He said to another person, “Come, follow me.”The man agreed, but he said, “Lord, first let me return home and bury my father.”60But Jesus told him, “Let the spiritually dead bury their own dead!

Your duty is to go and preach about the Kingdom of God.”61Another said, “Yes, Lord, I will follow you, but first let me say good-bye to my family.”62But Jesus told him, “Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.”

Romans 6
8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 4
10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.

1 Corinthians 15
31For I swear, dear brothers and sisters, that I face death daily. This is as certain as my pride in what Christ Jesus our Lord has done in you.

2Timothy 1
This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Psalms 116
3The cords of death entangled me,
the anguish of the grave came over me;
I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
4Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“Lord, save me!”5The Lord is gracious and righteous;our God is full of compassion.
6The Lord protects the unwary;when I was brought low, he saved me.

7Return to your rest, my soul,for the Lord has been good to you.8For you, Lord, have delivered me from death,
my eyes from tears,my feet from stumbling,9that I may walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.10 I trusted in the Lord when I said,“I am greatly afflicted”;11in my alarm I said,
“Everyone is a liar.”

12What shall I return to the Lord for all his goodness to me?13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord.
14I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people 15Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.16Truly I am your servant, Lord;I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.

Revelations 2
9“I know about your suffering and your poverty—but you are rich! I know the blasphemy of those opposing you. They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan. 10Don’t be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you.

You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life.11“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. Whoever is victorious will not be harmed by the second death.

John 11
23Jesus told her, “Your brother will live again!” 24 Martha answered, “I know he will be raised to life on the last day, when all the dead are raised.”25Jesus then said, “I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die.

26And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die. Do you believe this?”27“Yes, Lord!” she replied. “I believe you are the Christ, the Son of God. You are the one we hoped would come into the world.”

Ohjeez

Makes sense because you have death in life through sin and then life in death through the salvation of the Christ.

True. We are born spiritually dead. Body, soul, but no spirit. That's why the number of the beast and the number of man also is 666. 0.666= 2/3 (body, soul, but no spirit).

When we accept Jesus and have the metanoia we get the Holy Spirit and become complete. It's the Spirit of God who'll take us to heaven.

We saved people are sealed in the Holy Spirit for the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:30. All glory to God almighty, God of Abraham, Jaboc and Isaac.

Accept jesus bros

Accept jesus bros
Yes :dab:
Collosians 2
13You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

Ecclesiastes 4
So I congratulated the dead who are already dead, more than the living who are still living. 3But better off than both of them is the one who has never existed, who has never seen the evil activity that is done under the sun.
Collosians 2 verses describes well what Jesus Christs life and deaths means for us in few words

The Ecclesiastes 4 verses I can only agree with
Would be nice to never have existed

@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager

Interesting ngl. My grandma was a Sunday school teacher

@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
What about me? Even for me too ?

but my local preacher pastor tells me to simp for women and get married and be a "good provider," what do???

but my local preacher pastor tells me to simp for women and get married and be a "good provider," what do???
burn down the church

Nothing wrong with Christmaxxing, it's a good cope. If I lived in some southern ultra christ-state in the US I would Christmaxx hard but Christianity in the UK is dead.

Mark 16
15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
So.. my reptilian image can be saved?

Give me a yes or no answer, please.

I don't care anymore Jesus you're a good guy and I love you. Amen but yeah I don't care bout anything like I'm beheaded n shit so ya y'all can have good life

Thou shalt not live, thoust ugly inkwell

@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
just tag literally everyone online theory

I long for the day of Ragnarokr where the pagan gods of old resurrect themselves cleansing this entire abominable world, I have no need of that crucified kike faggot known as Jesus. You may say I'm going to hell and my response will be that I'm already there living here now.

Last edited:
Wow, you're more drunk than me.

Interesting ngl. My grandma was a Sunday school teacher
tbh it is but I'm more into the philosophical representation of a god rather than a physical one like symbols of an entity that represents what the philosophy's about without that entity being worshipped as a god.

@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@MarquisDeSade
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
Nigga did you tag me and then remove me?

Why do so many people believe in this fairy tale crap?

So.. my reptilian image can be saved?

Give me a yes or no answer, please.
No!

Demons don't have souls. Reptilians are a hybrid race created by the annunaki AKA Fallen angels. They are beings of pure negativity. They can't become good, all they know is brutality. They are soul less artificial entities.

All souled beings are GOD split into individual souls to experience the universe from different perspectives.

There is no "ULTIMATE CREATOR" coming to save anyone. Only YOU can save YOU because YOU are GOD

Last edited:
thanks for nothing Christ

Religion is massive cope

Can you just ban this faggot already.

Ephesians 2
1Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. 2You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world.He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.

3All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else.4But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, 5that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead.

Collosians 2
13You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15In this way, he disarmedd the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

Ecclesiastes 4
2So I congratulated the dead who are already dead, more than the living who are still living. 3But better off than both of them is the one who has never existed, who has never seen the evil activity that is done under the sun.

Luke 9
59He said to another person, “Come, follow me.”The man agreed, but he said, “Lord, first let me return home and bury my father.”60But Jesus told him, “Let the spiritually dead bury their own dead!

Your duty is to go and preach about the Kingdom of God.”61Another said, “Yes, Lord, I will follow you, but first let me say good-bye to my family.”62But Jesus told him, “Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.”

Romans 6
8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 4
10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.

1 Corinthians 15
31For I swear, dear brothers and sisters, that I face death daily. This is as certain as my pride in what Christ Jesus our Lord has done in you.

2Timothy 1
This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Psalms 116
3The cords of death entangled me,
the anguish of the grave came over me;
I was overcome by distress and sorrow.
4Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“Lord, save me!”5The Lord is gracious and righteous;our God is full of compassion.
6The Lord protects the unwary;when I was brought low, he saved me.

7Return to your rest, my soul,for the Lord has been good to you.8For you, Lord, have delivered me from death,
my eyes from tears,my feet from stumbling,9that I may walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.10 I trusted in the Lord when I said,“I am greatly afflicted”;11in my alarm I said,
“Everyone is a liar.”

12What shall I return to the Lord for all his goodness to me?13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord.
14I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people 15Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.16Truly I am your servant, Lord;I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.

Revelations 2
9“I know about your suffering and your poverty—but you are rich! I know the blasphemy of those opposing you. They say they are Jews, but they are not, because their synagogue belongs to Satan. 10Don’t be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you.

You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life.11“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. Whoever is victorious will not be harmed by the second death.

John 11
23Jesus told her, “Your brother will live again!” 24 Martha answered, “I know he will be raised to life on the last day, when all the dead are raised.”25Jesus then said, “I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die.

26And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die. Do you believe this?”27“Yes, Lord!” she replied. “I believe you are the Christ, the Son of God. You are the one we hoped would come into the world.”
Do you believe that revenge (if not ordered by god) is always wrong?