Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are all hypothetically mentalcels

Solocel

Solocel

Recruit
★★★
Obviously we are here because of our looks. That is the true and main reason why we can not ascend. However, I believe that hypothetically, we are all mentalcels in one way or another.

Let’s say that a girl somehow showed genuine interest in a truecel, someone who at this point in his life has never had any other girls show interest in him. What would that person do? How would they react to this situation? I can’t imagine that they would act in a “normal” manner.

If we were to have girls show interest in us, we wouldn’t know how to act. We missed out on these experiences during our formative years, times where other people gained knowledge about how these things work, and learned how to properly respond. What I’m trying to say is that even if a girl somehow managed to look past our psychical appearance, she would quickly find out that we behave in an “autistic” manner due to our lack of experience in these kinds of situations.

As holes are shallow, we should never pursue them...

The mirrors are cracking and the children are crying at the sight of me i dont even understand how a subhuman like me is allowed to exist.

@Dregster666 thoughts :feelsStudy:

OP needs a good clubbing

Screen Recording 20220316 005611 YouTube 1

I am recessed

As holes are shallow, we should never pursue them...
Excactly. If whores act they like you to make fun of you or to give them free attention you know they will never like you for your looks so it is better to be intimidating to them 'cause if you don't do that they will take a lead and dominate you.

To the OP. There is no such thing how you should behave in this world. Do you think Stalin thought how he has to behave? No. Unless he wanted to manipulate public opinion he didn't. So why are you worse than him? He was before all power he gained a big zero, just another statistic. Fuck others and what they think. Life is a game with one spawn and life has no rules

Last edited: