Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are a heccin cult because we hate GrAYs

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/eMtJADTsiv
IMG 8729

Bro definitely got bullied on the site for being GrAY :feelskek:

Bro came so close to realising we aren’t a cult and he’s just a dipshit. To answer his question, people only bully GrAYs and new members when they say dumbshit. It’s just a easy jab to say this is above your pay grade

i still don’t understand how we’re a cult. We all have differing opinions on who can be considered a incel, what causes inceldom, how to solve inceldom, if being nt plays a role or not etc. The only things almost all of us can agree on are that looks matter and woman are whores. If we were a cult then we would all have the same opinions.

GrAYnigger = guilty until proven innocent

you know it kinda sounds kinda similar to what @lost soul posted tbhngl...

Post on IT, it only proves that our instinct are sharp. Greys are only called out when they say retarded shit.

this greynigger is definitely suspicious…

tbh this guy is right hating on new members is a toxic normie trait and has probably killed the forum

"ok GrAY" is only said whenever a GrAY posts a GrAY thread.

i still don’t understand how we’re a cult. We all have differing opinions on who can be considered a incel, what causes inceldom, how to solve inceldom, if being nt plays a role or not etc. The only things almost all of us can agree on are that looks matter and woman are whores. If we were a cult then we would all have the same opinions.
Literally. Users argue all the time

i was hesitating on signing up here because of "muh grays"

He went to bitch to IT :feelskek:

tbh this guy is right hating on new members is a toxic normie trait and has probably killed the forum
people only hate on retarded new members, when i joined back in february people barely called me grey because i wasn’t posting retarded shit left and right.

imagine you join a group and everyone treats you like shit just because you're new

some gatekeeping is required to drive the normies away.

Grays who get called GrAY, deserve it most of the time

the human sacrifice ritual to Elliot Rodger is in 12 hours don't forget the chalice to drink the blood

We actively fight people trying to integrate into our community which means we are a cult. Flawless reasoning indeed.

I take back what I said about hating grays. TOTAL GRAY DEATH

If you are so weak you can't handle some forum banter then you are definitely not an incel who suffer through decades of mental torture at the hands of normies. True incels are immune to this shit, it's a good shittest.

We actively fight people trying to integrate into our community which means we are a cult. Flawless reasoning indeed.
Not only that but there isn’t much of a community, the only things we have in common is we are virgins and he use the same forum (both are optional)

Dude got completely drunk on the imaginary version of incels where we aggresively prey on underage boys to "indoctrinate" them, then got burned when he found out that we don't care about and don't kiss the feet of newcomers:feelshaha:.

If I remember right, @PPEcel or someone even specifically went point by point through cult characteristics and incels were basically the exact opposite of what most cults are, not having any hierarchy at all, absolutely no respected leaders, and having barely any coherent ideology.

Not only that but there isn’t much of a community, the only things we have in common is we are virgins and he use the same forum (both are optional)
That is true there is a lot of disagreements here. But at least most of us can relate to one another experiences (if they are not larp fake which most are).

Shared suffering transcends every human characteristic: race, ideology, age... It is the strongest bond that exists in this world.

If I remember right, @
PPEcel
@PPEcel or someone even specifically went point by point through cult characteristics and incels were basically the exact opposite of what most cults are, not having any hierarchy at all, absolutely no respected leaders, and having barely any coherent ideology
Exactly, if we were a cult we'd be far more potent and actually accomplish something instead of being rotting schizos JFL

Dude got completely drunk on the imaginary version of incels where we aggresively prey on underage boys to "indoctrinate" them, then got burned when he found out that we don't care about and don't kiss the feet of newcomers:feelshaha:.
Drunk? Sounds more like an acid trip. Nigga I’d out of his mind

If I remember right, @PPEcel or someone even specifically went point by point through cult characteristics and incels were basically the exact opposite of what most cults are, not having any hierarchy at all, absolutely no respected leaders, and having barely any coherent ideology.
most newcomers are just forgotten unless they start posting a lot.

this is not the trait of a cult. a cult keeps tabs on its new members and watches them closely.

That is true there is a lot of disagreements here. But at least most of us can relate to one another experiences (if they are not larp fake which most are).

Shared suffering transcends every human characteristic: race, ideology, age... It is the strongest bond that exists in this world.
Oh yeah I agree. Most users have been bullied or abused and are rejected by humanity. But that still doesn’t make cult

It's true JFL some people here even openly hate on mods and don't get removed by mods (based tbh)

Grays only get bullied when they say something stupid

I still have gray status on and I admit I am a 35 year old virgin failure.

Incels might bully, point and laugh but they are nowhere as brutal as women and normies :feelscry:

How fucking soy do you have to be :feelskek: Obviously truecel Grays are welcome but nowadays most Grays who join are fakecel faggots from tiktok

I mean its not like master gives a shit about the incel community either, hes just doing it for the money

We're all just acting on our own interests and come here to argue/vent
A succint summation:yes:. Anyone who visits this site expecting to see a bunch of drones bowing to the great leaders and waiting for them to dispense divine wisdom is utterly deluded:feelshaha:.

Its in human nature to mistrust new people who only recently joined the community

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back