Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We all need to tell this 27 year old virgin to take the blackpill because it is over for him

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A youtuber, MrGamingGuitarist, is already past 27 years In age, and he still hasn't been in a relationship or had sex with a woman. He is great man, he has a good personality, he has hobbies, and is very positive. He has been dealing with suicidal thoughts and loneliness. Despite these problems, he still hasn't swallowed the blackpill. We all need to tell him that it is over. He should become one of us, but will he join us? Maybe he needs to be exposed to the blackpill. He will be respected and treated respectfully in the incel community
Screenshot 20230914 120425 YouTube

Last edited:
He is lost, he needs to take the blackpill and join the black parade. We need to work soon or else he will be turned into either a simp or a troon

If his online persona is his main cope, he will lose that the second he openly talks about :blackpill: . Not to mention he could lose real life friends or start conflicts with family memers or ruin his reputation with future employers. If he doesn't openly talk about it, you just burden him with having to lie in front of the camera for the rest of his 'career'. Seems to me like he might be better of staying bluepilled tbh.

He needs to take the black pill & admit it's over. He will come around eventually.

His suicidal thoughts will increase so much more lol

There is a saying: No matter how much you try to avoid the blackpill, the blackpill comes to collect and it will come to you. Whether you like or you don't.

If his online persona is his main cope, he will lose that the second he openly talks about :blackpill: . Not to mention he could lose real life friends or start conflicts with family memers or ruin his reputation with future employers. If he doesn't openly talk about it, you just burden him with having to lie in front of the camera for the rest of his 'career'. Seems to me like he might be better of staying bluepilled tbh.
I actually agree with you, If he loses his youtube channel for mentioning the blackpill he will lose the only thing that helps him to stay motivated in his life. If this were to happen, he would most likely commit suicide.

Mogs me. Just let the poor guy have his copes. No need to blackpill anyone if they’re not ready for it, otherwise they’ll just resort back to bluepill and overdose on delusion. He’ll find it by himself when the time is right.

Mogs me. Just let the poor guy have his copes. No need to blackpill anyone if they’re not ready for it, otherwise they’ll just resort back to bluepill and overdose on delusion. He’ll find it by himself when the time is right.
Maybe when he reaches age 30, he will resort to taking the blackpill, I don't know long he can take it

Maybe when he reaches age 30, he will resort to taking the blackpill, I don't know long he can take it
Becoming blackpilled at that age can be faced with severe consequences though. Concealing the truth and living in fantasy so you can keep yourself motivated to go on with your life and “play your cards” is sometimes unironically the much more compelling option.

It's beyond over fo him, another fallen bro.

He is lost, he needs to take the blackpill and join the black parade. We need to work soon or else he will be turned into either a simp or a troon
Or he'll be hanging from a ceiling fan.

He could easily SEAMaxx just LARP as shitalian or something. Unless he's short I don't see how it's over for him, he's LTN in looks.

A youtuber, MrGamingGuitarist, is already past 27 years In age, and he still hasn't been in a relationship or had sex with a woman. He is great man, he has a good personality, he has hobbies, and is very positive. He has been dealing with suicidal thoughts and loneliness. Despite these problems, he still hasn't swallowed the blackpill. We all need to tell him that it is over. He should become one of us, but will he join us? Maybe he needs to be exposed to the blackpill. He will be respected and treated respectfully in the incel community
View attachment 873843
All he needs to do is go SEA or any shithole and leave the west If he really wants to get a wife he can .

He can just go to Guatemala

That is one ugly mother fucker.

I want to see brocels succeed... but really, the sooner he gets some sensible expectations grounded in the :blackpill:, the more at peace he will be.

Nah, he will probably rope. Let him discover it on his own.