Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We all need to stop complaining and just improve our lives.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
The reason for that is my friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

Obvious statement. My 4'9", 39 year old, malnourished as a teen, mogged by Adam Lanza's skull and Zyros' frame, curry friend found that Psrsonalityyy and Cynfundenze are the staples of a happy, fulfilling life. Right, Cucktears?

3062-1a239f85d560427d135f81cf165f5c45.jpg

IT im guessing trying to be helpful.
fuck off

Ah, the good old personality bot from /r/ incels

Can I please comment on your threads

Can I please comment on your threads
No. I don't want fakecels posting on my threads. I actually get depressed seeing you fuckers on my threads honestly.

Obvious statement. My 4'9", 39 year old, malnourished as a teen, mogged by Adam Lanza's skull and Zyros' frame, curry friend found that Psrsonalityyy and Cynfundenze are the staples of a happy, fulfilling life. Right, Cucktears?

3062-1a239f85d560427d135f81cf165f5c45.jpg
Lmao he could literally bite half of his skull with one bite.

No. I don't want fakecels posting on my threads. I actually get depressed seeing you fuckers on my threads honestly.
I'm not fakecel tho I'm a big time KHV, I'm also nigger in a white town, please don't hate me and don't be depressed just know that we have something in common, actually a lot of things,

This was my favorite bot back on r/incels. Still puts a smile on my face. I also say "ugly 5'2 balding Indian" whenever I describe a doomed ugly guy. So ugly even normies know he's screwed just by the description.

Just get a shower and a haircut.

Top kek. Reminds me of "entitled is a farely meaningless word" phrase being triggered a thousand times in every thread. I kind of miss Reddit. Being on a normie platform just made all of this so much more edgy and offensive.

classic shitpost

just be YoUrSeLf, just be KuNf1DeNt

I have trouble understanding the plight of curry-bros or other ethnik-cels.

Holy shit... is white privilege real?

The Auto Moderater was GOAT

Ah I forgot about this classic.

Top kek. Reminds me of "entitled is a farely meaningless word" phrase being triggered a thousand times in every thread. I kind of miss Reddit. Being on a normie platform just made all of this so much more edgy and offensive.
Shit I remember that, it was kinda annoying imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back