Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We all know the fbi are watching this place, but apparently, a former mod cooperates with them. Should we be worried about this?

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Relevant part starts at 2:50

are the mods really :feelsbaton:?

that dude was NEVER A MOD HE IS A GOVERNMENT ACTOR

You should always be worried, avoid doxing yourself so the FBI can't plant evidence to frame you for some crime, I guess.

fuck the feds

that dude was NEVER A MOD HE IS A GOVERNMENT ACTOR
JFL the media has no idea how this shit works. they think that "moderator of an incel forum" is vague enough to be a realistic backstory when this is the only incel forum on the internet and we have like six mods who are all well known users. the cuck in the video is some random paid actor

That dude has chad bone structure underneath the facial fat, he look like phil from pantera. Not a mod, probably a larper trying to famemaxx.

No, as long as you are not posting anything stupid you are fine.

Keep shitposting.

I find it funny that the FBI has the resources to monitor this website 24/7 as a honeypot, but they couldn't prevent 9/11 when they noticed a bunch of Saudi nationals taking a plane flying course but quitting before learning how to land, when they also heard from the CIA that there was a massive increase in terrorist network communications, signifying an attack is coming.

Lmao.

glowniggers gonna nig

@mental_out you’re the only mod I fully trust, which one of your coworkers is it bro :feelsmega:

That dude has chad bone structure underneath the facial fat, he look like phil from pantera. Not a mod, probably a larper trying to famemaxx.
Mods are fakecels so the story is probably true. Then again they claimed I.N.C.E.L started in the 90s and its known child rape cult BBC so its probably all another lie jfl fucking propaganda garbage either way

jackbud was never a mod on here, I think he was mod of some discord somewhere. he used to post here but got banned ages ago.
i'm tired of fucking fake news. Anyway, thanks and keep doing god's work

I wonder if the mods or Admin ever get contacted by feds

We are targeted since we're ugly and hated by soyciety. Just like in school, we're getting bullied only this time it's the teachers (authorities) leading the charge in bullying

cuckbud was never a mod, he is also a lunatic and an actual medical paranoid schizophrenic.

Hey glowniggers,
SUCK MY DICK
Fuck off of this forum and actually do something with UScels' tax money.

I remember arguing about the racepill with this guy in 2017, good times.

First comment

IMG 20200529 095053

Lol of course

Well that would be the icing on the cake in my life. Getting arrested for being a frustrated male, for "hate speech" :feelsclown:

They are watching us closely and observing everything

Don't care since I live in curryland.

They can stick their pee pee in each other while dressed as Osama Bin Laden and Hillary Clinton.

If the Mods weren't cucked informants this site would've been closed a long time ago. This is honeypot central after braincels closed.

You expect me to believe that guy in the video is an incel. I'll quicker believe a tooth fairy come for my teeth under my bed.

Which I doubt she would because she's a foid and she would not want my teeth.

I don't care Tee bee queue aitch.

What makes me furious are the comments under this video.

Fuck Glowniggers, they're just boomers who can't write in slang even after a 20 y/o Langley newbie tries to teach them Chantalk

he's just some random like you or me, only he got attention from the media and decided to shit on incels.

Of course they coperate with FBI, why do you think they give warnings??

dont live in america dont care

Dont live in USA and ım pretty sure goverment doesnt give a shit about incels since no ıne here knows what İncel is
If my goverment messes with this group it would be only because some of you fags called ErDOGan roach

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back