Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "We all know about the alt right pipeline but it's even easier to become an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Why tf does NOBODY actual understand what an incel is? I don't think I've ever come across someone outside of the PSL community who actually understands want an incel really is, what we are really like and the fact that there are studies to back up every single thing we say.

society is never going to become fully blackpilled, ever, just give up hoping that it will, femoids, chads and even high tier normies will stay bluepilled or at least red pilled, theres no benefit to them becoming blackpilled.

i hate tiktoks.

society is never going to become fully blackpilled, ever, just give up hoping that it will, femoids, chads and even high tier normies will stay bluepilled or at least red pilled, theres no benefit to them becoming blackpilled.
If the competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck you would blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.

If the competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck you would blackpill other men (not to mention foids), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2021 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.
I believe teaching others the truth and giving good advice comes from tribal times when it was good for you to have everybody being the very best they could be, and if you had info that could push the tribe to trample others, you would give it freely to advance both your position and the tribe's position.
This is why I'm blackpilling my sister on every slice of info I can find, that will help her and her children in the future, even if I personally gain nothing, it advances the position of relatives.

I believe teaching others the truth and giving good advice comes from tribal times when it was good for you to have everybody being the very best they could be, and if you had info that could push the tribe to trample others, you would give it freely to advance both your position and the tribe's position.
This is why I'm blackpilling my sister on every slice of info I can find, that will help her and her children in the future, even if I personally gain nothing, it advances the position of relatives.
You’re right but that was thousands of years ago, it’s every man for himself now. We’re not cavemen anymore :lul:

How old is your sister? Blackpilling her sounds like an extremely low IQ idea. She’ll probably end up telling her friends or even the rest of your family that you’re an incel weirdo. She’ll hate unattractive men even more than she already does and if you JBWpill her she’ll 100% become a white man’s whore. I have no idea how blackpilling her would help her and her children in the future but ok. That’s seriously cucked imo

You’re right but that was thousands of years ago, it’s every man for himself now. We’re not cavemen anymore :lul:
> We are not cavemen anymore, but we have been cavemen far more than modern humans. Our brains are still ooga booga wired.

How old is your sister? Blackpilling her sounds like an extremely low IQ idea. She’ll probably end up telling her friends or even the rest of your family that you’re an incel weirdo. She’ll hate unattractive men even more than she already does and if you JBWpill her she’ll 100% become a white man’s whore. I have no idea how blackpilling her would help her and her children in the future but ok. That’s seriously cucked imo
In my country incels are still unknown. My sister recognizes me as being much smarter than her, so she is wise to listen to me. Fortunately she doesn't hate me, but it's not like we are best buds either, we go from tolate each other to okay-good terms.
I mostly blackpill her on developing years, so she can use that info to maximize her children potential. Tell me how improving my future blood nephews and nieces QOL is cucked.

> We are not cavemen anymore, but we have been cavemen far more than modern humans. Our brains are still ooga booga wired.
Ok but that doesn’t make spreading the blackpill any less retarded
In my country incels are still unknown.
Where do you live?
My sister recognizes me as being much smarter than her, so she is wise to listen to me.
How do you know? Has she told you you’re smarter than her?
Fortunately she doesn't hate me, but it's not like we are best buds either, we go from tolate each other to okay-good terms.
My sister doesn’t hate me either. I feel like most incels who have sisters are either on ok/good terms with them
I mostly blackpill her on developing years, so she can use that info to maximize her children potential. Tell me how improving my future blood nephews and nieces QOL is cucked.
That’s fucking cucked. lol what are you, her dad? You wanna father her kids for her? Let her figure it out by herself or with her baby daddy

Idk man if my sister had kids, I would legit be grossed out. I wouldn’t want anything to do with her

Where do you live?
Spain, which is a leftist shithole btw.
How do you know? Has she told you you’re smarter than her?
Yes, she has said it. Not hard to figure it out either tbh.
That’s fucking cucked. lol what are you, her dad? You wanna father her kids for her? Let her figure it out by herself or with her baby daddy
Just lol at saying it's cucked, how is it cucked to want the children of my sister to have a good life? It costs me nothing to advice her on lifestyle, food, etc. for her growing up children, lol

But I thought incels had the wrong personality and women can sense their internet history of hateful comments?

Spain, which is a leftist shithole btw.
Interesting
Yes, she has said it. Not hard to figure it out either tbh.
I see. Yeah but you never know for sure with them
Just lol at saying it's cucked, how is it cucked to want the children of my sister to have a good life? It costs me nothing to advice her on lifestyle, food, etc. for her growing up children, lol
Just prioritize another man’s kids theory. They’ll be fine as long as you’re not a poorcel and then again she can just bag a rich betabux EZ

Foids can't even be blackpilled, and blackpilling normies is destined to fail as they're too deep in their blue pilled delusions. Spreading the blackpill will only increase the number of suicides, and make the economy plummet. But it won't help you as an incel, unless your goal is to watch this clown world burn. I don't think you should spread any pill tbh, just stay mute on such topics. No need to dabble with NPCs; let them believe it's all about personality, and let the blackpillers spread their massage. Don't take part in this clown world.

Just prioritize another man’s kids theory. They’ll be fine as long as you’re not a poorcel and then again she can just bag a rich betabux EZ
Not like I'm going to act as a father, I will just tell my sister what easy steps she can do to maximize children's happiness in the short and long run. Not like I'm going to be a helicopter uncle telling them to mew 24/7 and breath through nose lol.
Just simple stuff like have them do sports, being outdoors, eating whole foods, etc. which should be common sense but it wasn't to my mother.

What is the alt right pipeline?

You just gotta be ugly and google the wrong thing
jfl if you are ugly and perform wrongthink against qweens you are a terrorist

This. Hit the nail on the goddamn head.