Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We all cope in different ways. I cope by ruining IncelTear scumbags' lives.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than picturing the misery going on behind the screens of all of these posturing, mentally ill scumbags, as people in their lives Google their names and see details of what disgusting pieces of shit they are, as I have written about on this forum.

They all try to make themselves look a certain way, but I know the truth. They're miserable and they're all alone. Nobody can help them.

And now, their lives are about to become so much worse.

It's such good cope.

I doxx them, see what absolute losers are, and feel bad for them for a moment, because they look like such pathetic, harmless pussies. Then I remember that they decided to cope with their misery by taking it out on innocent incels who never did anything to them. That makes them absolute scum of the earth. There is no torture I inflict on them that could be enough. But I'll do the best I can.

I love the fact that any time Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela (Princess_Kitty14), tries to get freelance work as a coder, anyone who Googles him will see that he preys on teenage girls. I love the fact that the scumbag hypocrites on IncelTear know all about this, yet lie their asses off about it (even after their very own Adam Dooling was also exposed). It implicates them in it. They're accessories to it. Christopher Swain-Tran of Geelong, Australia, was shown all of the facts, and he was fine with it. That's why it'll be fun to let his Vietnamese wife, Mai, know all about the facts. Including his enjoyment of incest stories on Reddit. I love the fact that Swain-Tran had to go on OKCupid to meet a Vietnamese immigrant, and had to resort to the "JBW" meme in order to avoid being an incel. I love the fact that people in his life will Google his name and read all about what a scumbag he is, and he's such an autistic idiot that he won't be able to figure out why people are upset with him.

I love that PearlyRing has intractable back pain, and it's only a matter of time before she becomes tolerant of all pain killers, and has to commit suicide. I love the fact that she was divorced for being a cunt, had to get a job as a mail carrier because she didn't get as much alimony and child support as she was hoping for, and impotently tries to take her anger towards men out on anonymous incels on the internet. I love the fact that she has nothing going for her besides a boyfriend, and she tries to use this to argue her life is somehow better than mine, proving that she is a laughable hypocrite for claiming that incels aren't justified in making such a big deal about not getting laid. Think of me when you down your last bottle of Oxycontin, you shitstain cunt.

I love that Joe Gelman of Deland, Florida (Dieselpunkcyberpunk), is guaranteed to remain a NEET, thanks to not being able to get by a simple Google search. I love that this obnoxious, LARPing scumbag is totally alone and screwed. I love that he was so agoraphobic that he had to finish high school on a disability program, and that he went so long barely speaking that even the muscles in his throat don't work properly anymore. I love that he tried to start a relationship with a "young lady" on Skype back in 2019, it didn't work, and he proceeded to start LARPing shortly after. Oh, and would you look at that? He deleted his account again. There's a shocker!

I love that Bobby I, formerly known as Brookshire-Hathaway and Lift_and_Lurk, is so miserable in life that he had to go online and pretend to be married to his neighbor's teenage daughter, Gillian. I love that his real wife is fat, doesn't wear makeup, and clearly doesn't do it for him. I love that the "band" he was bragging about playing in is actually a church band, and there are videos of him playing his bass at home during covid (when they were doing online streams for his church) and he looks like he's being held hostage. Probably because his wife drags him to church and makes him get involved in it, and he's an atheist who wants to enjoy jailbait pussy. That's why he's always lifting and...posting.

I love that A_n_n_i_e_2_8 went so insane that she filed hundreds of police reports on some guy named "Matt" from Maryland, thinking that that's "me," and claimed that I am an international criminal mastermind who is responsible for having two British women murdered by some crazy cult guy. I also love that she and PearlyRing are cut from similar cloth when it comes to their #ChronicPain.

I love how many mentally ill trannies there are on there. I love knowing how many trannies commit suicide.

IncelTear shitstains try to cope with their shitty lives and horrid personalities by "mocking" incels, but in actuality, they are providing us with the cope.

Keep talking about me, IncelTear shitstains. Keep putting yourself on my radar.

Last edited:
Unfathomably based.

nice, bro, I'm sure it is

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than picturing the misery going on behind the screens of all of these posturing, mentally ill scumbags, as people in their lives Google their names and see details of what disgusting pieces of shit they are, as I have written about on this forum.

They all try to make themselves look a certain way, but I know the truth. They're miserable and they're all alone. Nobody can help them.

It's such good cope.

I doxx them, see what absolute losers are, and feel bad for them for a moment, because they look like such pathetic, harmless pussies. Then I remember that they decided to cope with their misery by taking it out on innocent incels who never did anything to them. That makes them absolute scum of the earth. There is no torture I inflict on them that could be enough. But I'll do the best I can.

I love the fact that any time Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela (Princess_Kitty14), tries to get freelance work as a coder, anyone who Googles him will see that he preys on teenage girls. I love the fact that the scumbag hypocrites on IncelTear know all about this, yet lie their asses off about it (even after their very own Adam Dooling was also exposed). It implicates them in it. They're accessories to it. Christopher Swain-Tran of Geelong, Australia, was shown all of the facts, and he was fine with it. That's why it'll be fun to let his Vietnamese wife, Mai, know all about the facts. Including his enjoyment of incest stories on Reddit. I love the fact that Swain-Tran had to go on OKCupid to meet a Vietnamese immigrant, and had to resort to the "JBW" meme in order to avoid being an incel. I love the fact that people in his life will Google his name and read all about what a scumbag he is, and he's such an autistic idiot that he won't be able to figure out why people are upset with him.

I love that PearlyRing has intractable back pain, and it's only a matter of time before she becomes tolerant of all pain killers, and has to commit suicide. I love the fact that she was divorced for being a cunt, had to get a job as a mail carrier because she didn't get as much alimony and child support as she was hoping for, and impotently tries to take her anger towards men out on anonymous incels on the internet. I love the fact that she has nothing going for her besides a boyfriend, and she tries to use this to argue her life is somehow better than mine, proving that she is a laughable hypocrite for claiming that incels aren't justified in making such a big deal about not getting laid. Think of me when you down your last bottle of Oxycontin, you shitstain cunt.

I love that Joe Gelman of Deland, Florida (Dieselpunkcyberpunk), is guaranteed to remain a NEET, thanks to not being able to get by a simple Google search. I love that this obnoxious, LARPing scumbag is totally alone and screwed. I love that he was so agoraphobic that he had to finish high school on a disability program, and that he went so long barely speaking that even the muscles in his throat don't work properly anymore. I love that he tried to start a relationship with a "young lady" on Skype back in 2019, it didn't work, and he proceeded to start LARPing shortly after. Oh, and would you look at that? He deleted his account again. There's a shocker!

I love that Bobby I, formerly known as Brookshire-Hathaway and Lift_and_Lurk, is so miserable in life that he had to go online and pretend to be married to his neighbor's teenage daughter, Gillian. I love that his real wife is fat, doesn't wear makeup, and clearly doesn't do it for him. I love that the "band" he was bragging about playing in is actually a church band, and there are videos of him playing his bass at home during covid (when they were doing online streams for his church) and he looks like he's being held hostage. Probably because his wife drags him to church and makes him get involved in it, and he's an atheist who wants to enjoy jailbait pussy. That's why he's always lifting and...posting.

I love that A_n_n_i_e_2_8 went so insane that she filed hundreds of police reports on some guy named "Matt" from Maryland, thinking that that's "me," and claimed that I am an international criminal mastermind who is responsible for having two British women murdered by some crazy cult guy. I also love that she and PearlyRing are cut from similar cloth when it comes to their #ChronicPain.

I love how many mentally ill trannies there are on there. I love knowing how many trannies commit suicide.

IncelTear shitstains try to cope with their shitty lives and horrid personalities by "mocking" incels, but in actuality, they are providing us with the cope.

BIG RESPECT FOR YOU FROM INCEL KOMMANDO I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I RESPECT YOU AND YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT AND SUPPORT OF ALL MY FANS GREAT WORK BROCEL BTW ROBERT GARNICA IS PEDO FAGGOT POVERTY SKINNY FAT GARBAGE AND PIECE OF 3RD WORLD JEWCOUNTRY SHIT BROCEL KEEP UP YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Its a huge lifefuel for me seeing someone fucks up redditors.

Unbelievable levels of basedness going on in this thread.

Retardtors aren't people therefore screw their lives over and do it with a smile or an evil grin

jannies must pin this

based department on their way :feelskek: :feelskek:

USER WAS BASED FOR THIS POST

thank you for revealing how mentally ill IT are

based write up. i read every word:feelsgah:

Gold 512

this is the best thread ever not sure how i missed this :feelskek: :feelskek:

@RobertGarnicasAPedo BASED. Keep this shit up, we can't expect God to do all the work.

I'm working on a diss track of IT and this is a lot of good ammunition to use against those cult members.

It's such good cope.

I love that you are ruining these faggots lives :feelsaww:

hnnnnnnnnng! life fuel - please don't ever stop.