Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We actually had state mandated girlfriends

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Yeah, it was called a marriage and it was going so well before the west decided "oh we should be all liberal and feminist and not force marriage upon the young people, let them date and marry for love. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Cope. The State had nothing to do with arranged marriage, except maybe for a regulatory function.

Cope. The State had nothing to do with, except maybe for a regulatory function.
Well somebody enforced something. Not like the shitstorm we have now.

Marriage was not state-mandated, you had to negotiate it with her dad and dads prefer chads
Bs. It may not be mandated by law but the state institutions did support the system. Plus in theocracies(which were most monarchies) it actually was state mandated in a sense. And no, dads did not prefer chads.

Bs. It may not be mandated by law but the state institutions did support the system. Plus in theocracies(which were most monarchies) it actually was state mandated in a sense. And no, dads did not prefer chads.
states did not order men to marry a particular woman or a woman to marry a particular man, they just enforced it after the marriage happeend

I guess woke dads saw through chads

states did not order men to marry a particular woman or a woman to marry a particular man, they just enforced it after the marriage happeend

I guess woke dads saw through chads
They supported the institutions. An unmarried man might as well be dead. Even disability cels were paired up with disabilityfoids. Nowadays even those go for chad.

How exactly did the state mandate that I get to have a wife?

How exactly did the state mandate that I get to have a wife?
The society did. Well you get the point. you wouldn't be incel if society fixed you up with appropriate looksmatch.

Back when society was actually heading in a modern direction they had learned from their mistakes from thousands of years of experience and women were shamed if they dared destroy a household or a marriage. Now you can have a loving family, be working hard to pay off the house you got for them, and then within hours that can all be legally ripped away from you when your wife goes and has sex with another man then files a divorce. Any man that loses his marbles in that situation is then sent to jail. His entire life is destroyed within 24 hours and the woman will never be held accountable or shamed. BRING BACK SHAME.

Bring back arranged marriage and rape
Your sig LMFAO

BASED ASF BHAI.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Back when society was actually heading in a modern direction they had learned from their mistakes from thousands of years of experience and women were shamed if they dared destroy a household or a marriage. Now you can have a loving family, be working hard to pay off the house you got for them, and then within hours that can all be legally ripped away from you when your wife goes and has sex with another man then files a divorce. Any man that loses his marbles in that situation is then sent to jail. His entire life is destroyed within 24 hours and the woman will never be held accountable or shamed. BRING BACK SHAME.
Giving foids rights was humankind's worst mistake. As Samuel L. Jackson said: "Nature has given women so much power that the law has very wisely given them little." Just imagine working hard to support your family and then having that ripped away from you just because your wife decided to fuck some chad. Foids aren't capable of making wise decisions and therefore law and shame are needed to keep them in place. They are immoral and selfish.

Bring back arranged marriage and rape
I'd be satisfied if they only brought back rape. It's natural to rape, all animals do it.

The society did. Well you get the point. you wouldn't be incel if society fixed you up with appropriate looksmatch.

But did it? How would society have fixed me up with somebody?

But did it? How would society have fixed me up with somebody?
How did tour parents, their parents, their parents and beyond managed to have children? Its not like you are a product of a long line of dating chads who each wooed their wives.

How did tour parents, their parents, their parents and beyond managed to have children? Its not like you are a product of a long line of dating chads who each wooed their wives.

I don't think society helped my dad any more than society is helping me.