Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ways in which IT has made me a worse person objectively

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
#1-- I think it's okay to be completely unsympathetic toward ANYONE who complains, even if the complaint is completely unfair. They aren't ENTITLED to anything.

#2-- I used to think it was normal to be a single guy who just wanted love but had difficulty finding it. Now I truly think that there's something wrong with people who are single. That they deserve their misery, and that they are subhuman both physically and spiritually for not being able to attract someone naturally.

#3-- I used to be pro LBGTOLQJWKLJHDFKJH, liberal, full on globohomo till I realized these people HATE single straight males who complain. They HATE us more than BummerDrummer hates niggers.

#4-- They make it clear as though inceldom is something that is so evil, even if you dip your toes into it, it's as unforgivable a sin as murder itself. You might as well stay an incel, because there is no forgiveness. STAY IN YOUR LANE

#5-- IT speaks for all females, therefore any interaction with a female is creepy jailbait and is not worth it because all females are overly sensitive SJW cunt killjoys.

#6-- Strawmanning all discourse is the ONLY way to communicate.

#7-- I used to be a casual r9k user. I would use it only a couple lonely nights a week. There was no "watchdog" groups for r9k. But IT specifically has turned watchdogging lonely mentally ill men into such a witch hunt spectacle of looking at every interaction under a magnifying glass, it becomes something almost dutiful and addicting to participate in. Now I waste my life obsessed over what people say on the internet just like them.

#8-- Most of all, I learned that NONE OF MY EMOTIONS are valid or are worth any iota of empathy whatsoever. I am as evil as Richard Ramirez because I dared to complain about my frustrations as a single man. ALL of my emotions will be detected as "entitlement" therefore it's not worth expressing myself to anyone or anything. The internet is the only place to be myself.

#9-- it's okay to bully and mock short men, autistic men, and especially Indian men for their social faux pas to the point where they should commit suicide. I am making the world a better place by doing this.

#10-- the only way to deal with problems is to cut people off completely and start fresh every time. NEVER FORGIVE. Always keep records.

#11- I now think love is actually disgusting. It's a disgusting emotion for cowards who are weak-willed. Only those who can live without love are brave.

#12-- THe only appropriate action/emotion is for everyone to act in their self-interest like a happy snake. People who don't do this are CREEPS and WEIRDOS.

#13-- I think all men are either a pedophile or are a Qanon style anti-pedo psycho.

#14-- People who have kids are evil for perpetuating humanity's existence.

#15-- I actually think there needs to be a social credit hierarchy system so we can discount people completely before even interacting with them. There's nothing more pathetic than a MAN trying to get his shit together.

#16-- Sexuality/gender IS a choice. People can choose to be non-binary, xe/xim, ace, gay, tranny etc. If you CHOOSE to be straight male, you are EVIL.

IT, Reddit, Twitter, the they/them crowd. They turn men into islands.

Last edited:
Bro, are you ok?
IT are losers, they stalk some forum with at most 200 users online for Reddit karma while being more mentally ill than us.
They even have a 13-year-old mentally ill tranny poster: this is the people IncelTears attracts.

If you want to see their hypocrisy, look here where some faggot ended up more islamophobic than even most stormfronts here.

Last edited:
IT is much more blackpill than this site tbh

It is crazy how they can dehumanize people without a second thought and then call themselves "normal". Like there has to be some kind of social engineering behind that kind of behavior.

the basic premise is

this is a cruel and cutthroat world, you must cheat, lie, kill, abuse or just be born lucky to succeede, lucky people will say it's cause of their "hard work" while telling unfouranate people who simply couldn't compete losers

you must not be shown mercy or show mercy to anyone if you wish to survive in today's world

the basic premise is

this is a cruel and cutthroat world, you must cheat, lie, kill, abuse or just be born lucky to succeede, lucky people will say it's cause of their "hard work" while telling unfouranate people who simply couldn't compete losers

you must not be shown mercy or show mercy to anyone if you wish to survive in today's world
MERCY is something Christ would do. AND HE GOT CRUCIFIED FOR A REASON

MERCY is something Christ would do. AND HE GOT CRUCIFIED FOR A REASON
true he gave something none wanted, tbh humans aren't simply ready to be peaceful and good to each other, we are still same monkeys from 50k years ago now just armed with nukes and guns instead of stones and spears

IT makes me feel more suicidal than .is

IT are cowards who come as paper tigers in reddit safe space with their karma feel good points.

In the real world if they bully one incel - a trucel - who has nothing to lose, then they would live a life of regret for a very long time. Try watching movies like 'cape fear' to understand.

#17-- it's okay to claim anyone is gay for any reason for the sole purpose of belittlement.

#18-- Never miss an opportunity to kick a MALE while he's down.

#19- Never believe people who claim they are doing their best. You are always right 100% of the time, and people who think you are wrong are stupid retards for even questioning your ego.

#1-- I think it's okay to be completely unsympathetic toward ANYONE who complains, even if the complaint is completely unfair. They aren't ENTITLED to anything.

#2-- I used to think it was normal to be a single guy who just wanted love but had difficulty finding it. Now I truly think that there's something wrong with people who are single. That they deserve their misery, and that they are subhuman both physically and spiritually for not being able to attract someone naturally.

#3-- I used to be pro LBGTOLQJWKLJHDFKJH, liberal, full on globohomo till I realized these people HATE single straight males who complain. They HATE us more than BummerDrummer hates niggers.

#4-- They make it clear as though inceldom is something that is so evil, even if you dip your toes into it, it's as unforgivable a sin as murder itself. You might as well stay an incel, because there is no forgiveness. STAY IN YOUR LANE

#5-- IT speaks for all females, therefore any interaction with a female is creepy jailbait and is not worth it because all females are overly sensitive SJW cunt killjoys.

#6-- Strawmanning all discourse is the ONLY way to communicate.

#7-- I used to be a casual r9k user. I would use it only a couple lonely nights a week. There was no "watchdog" groups for r9k. But IT specifically has turned watchdogging lonely mentally ill men into such a witch hunt spectacle of looking at every interaction under a magnifying glass, it becomes something almost dutiful and addicting to participate in. Now I waste my life obsessed over what people say on the internet just like them.

#8-- Most of all, I learned that NONE OF MY EMOTIONS are valid or are worth any iota of empathy whatsoever. I am as evil as Richard Ramirez because I dared to complain about my frustrations as a single man. ALL of my emotions will be detected as "entitlement" therefore it's not worth expressing myself to anyone or anything. The internet is the only place to be myself.

#9-- it's okay to bully and mock short men, autistic men, and especially Indian men for their social faux pas to the point where they should commit suicide. I am making the world a better place by doing this.

#10-- the only way to deal with problems is to cut people off completely and start fresh every time. NEVER FORGIVE. Always keep records.

#11- I now think love is actually disgusting. It's a disgusting emotion for cowards who are weak-willed. Only those who can live without love are brave.

#12-- THe only appropriate action/emotion is for everyone to act in their self-interest like a happy snake. People who don't do this are CREEPS and WEIRDOS.

#13-- I think all men are either a pedophile or are a Qanon style anti-pedo psycho.

#14-- People who have kids are evil for perpetuating humanity's existence.

#15-- I actually think there needs to be a social credit hierarchy system so we can discount people completely before even interacting with them. There's nothing more pathetic than a MAN trying to get his shit together.

#16-- Sexuality/gender IS a choice. People can choose to be non-binary, xe/xim, ace, gay, tranny etc. If you CHOOSE to be straight male, you are EVIL.

IT, Reddit, Twitter, the they/them crowd. They turn men into islands.
IT have literally proven the blackpill so many times i can make a whole post about it :feelshaha:

IT made me fully blackpilled before joining this forum, without IT I would have never joined this site.
#20-- cruelty has no limits. Also the best way to be cruel is with a bit of snark, sass, and smugness

I would have stopped participating on incel forums if it weren't for IT.

When r/incels was gone I didn't know where to go. IT showed me the way.
When r/braincels was gone I didn't know where to go. IT showed me the way.
When incels.co was gone I didn't know where to go. IT showed me the way.

Now that incels.is is here, IT is still showing me other communities like ********** (edit: this site blacks out the competition)

Point is - IT will never get banned and will basically function as a map of where incels can find each other. :feelsthink:
they are a map to your own shame and self-hatred. Think about that.

IT made me fully blackpilled before joining this forum, without IT I would have never joined this site.
if it wasn't for IT I would be a lot less misogynistic tbh

#21-- Good things happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people. This is why you are incel. You are a BAD person.

#22-- People are not individuals. They are part of a box you need to put them into.

Last edited: