Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Way too many dogs. The Jews have people hypnotized.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Jews have convinced the goym that they must have a dog. Incels can't even get human interaction, foids pick up dog shit - hey, it beats showing attention to a virgin male! Of course, that's if the foid even picks up after her dog - she's fucking the dog anyway, "he's the man of the house".

Matthew 7:6

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

IMG 1687

Wtf did i Just read ?

Lol brutal over

The Jews have convinced the goym that they must have a dog. Incels can't even get human interaction, foids pick up dog shit - hey, it beats showing attention to a virgin male! Of course, that's if the foid even picks up after her dog - she's fucking the dog anyway, "he's the man of the house".

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

View attachment 524410
Yeah for white people having a dog is like having a child.

I know enough white couples with no children but have dogs. In my opinion rather pathetic

Cuckanada legalizes zoophilia and will legalize pedophilia too very soon. Over for this satanic shithole
@TheDarkEnigma

Cuckanada legalizes zoophilia and will legalize pedophilia too very soon. Over for this satanic shithole
@TheDarkEnigma
As I always say. @Wizard32

Cuckanada legalizes zoophilia and will legalize pedophilia too very soon
Canada has progressively raised it's AOC from 12 to 14 to 16 so a more realistic guess is they raise it to 18
It won't lower.

Canada is becoming a degenerate shithole.

Yeah for white people having a dog is like having a child.

I know enough white couples with no children but have dogs. In my opinion rather pathetic
U r a dog tho just dogpillmaxxx jfl

View attachment 524410
Foids always get their way :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Canada has progressively raised it's AOC from 12 to 14 to 16 so a more realistic guess is they raise it to 18
It won't lower.
What's the problem with that?

Dogs are shit feral

I only pick up dog(&/or, cat)shit with a square head shovel and a how, if it shits in a trail or recreational part of my yard.

They are considered working family members. Except they don't get medical insurance.

What's the problem with that?
because chad is going to fuck them regardless of law and get away with it, so they'd be better off having more legal options with incel boyfriends

because chad is going to fuck them regardless of law and get away with it, so they'd be better off having more legal options with incel boyfriends
Why would you want to fuck a foid under 12?

IMO, the AOC should stay at 16-18.
if we had a dual approach system I'd actually be for raising a test-free AOC up to 21 but with options to do different acts at earlier ages if you achieve a graduated license system showing you know adequate facts about the sex act you want to do

IE handjob license, thighjob license, blowjob license, PIV license, anal license, etc

If you pass the test you could do these below age 21. If people too young are passing then you make the test harder to encompass whatever it is you think they don't know about to behave responsibly.

if we had a dual approach system I'd actually be for raising a test-free AOC up to 21 but with options to do different acts at earlier ages if you achieve a graduated license system showing you know adequate facts about the sex act you want to do

IE handjob license, thighjob license, blowjob license, PIV license, anal license, etc

If you pass the test you could do these below age 21. If people too young are passing then you make the test harder to encompass whatever it is you think they don't know about to behave responsibly.
That wouldn't make any sense. That would involve teaching underaged people those acts already. And why a government license? Sounds like legalized prostitution.

That wouldn't make any sense. That would involve teaching underaged people those acts already.
You could have non-sexual maturity test pre-requisites to see if you're mature enough to do the prep work teaching such acts.

IE for example pass 10th grade literacy is a prereq to take sex ed.

So any niggers who can't read can't even take "introduction to handjobs"

And why a government license? Sounds like legalized prostitution.
Both parties would need to pay to take the test. The people are not being paid to have sex. So no.

You could have non-sexual maturity test pre-requisites to see if you're mature enough to do the prep work teaching such acts.

IE for example pass 10th grade literacy is a prereq to take sex ed.

So any niggers who can't read can't even take "introduction to handjobs"
You'll just teach them to be whores for Chad against their parents' approval even if they never wanted to know those things in the first place.

It's best for foids not to be whores in the first place.

Yep, but it's not the XIX century anymore. No going back
Because of TikTok, Instagram, pop music and peer pressure from her girl friends. If you raise your daughter isolated from the rest of this clown world society and homeschool her instead then she is more likely to be taught good values regarding chastity and saving her virginity for marriage.
Day of the rake when :feelsrope:
You just reminded me that today is real Thanksgiving.

That's why Americans always view Canadians as retards for celebrating their Thanksgiving early. :feelshaha:
That's right. Made a thread on Canadian "Thanksgiving". We are gonna eat turkey with family tonight while they starve in the snow. One extra perk of being an American along with freedom.