Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

Damn, video deleted

can't tell if nigga is demoralized and deleting shit or the jews are shutting it down again.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service
i have just been informed that omg it's da joooooooooos

Is there any ReUp on another platform?

Still can't find it anywhere

Broo this is like super over generalized ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion but personally I think both men and woman should be allowed to have preferences, and be uncomfortable (not disrespectful) when someone they dont enjoy the company of approaches them.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

GTFO GrAYcel.

Fucking jewtube censoring the truth

does anybody have an archive of this video?

Never heard of Odysee. Is it better than the other YT alts?

Never heard of Odysee. Is it better than the other YT alts?
Depends on what criteria. I find it to be better organized and aesthetically pleasing than BitChute. You can also repost someone's videos much like how you can retweet someone's Twitter post, which is a nice feature.

Nothing will ever replace YouTube in terms of userbase and activity. Getting banned off YouTube is pretty much a death sentence for a content creator as you'll never be able to gain the traffic you would on YouTube on any of the alternative websites.

Warning: I might need to reupload this but for now here's the link.

To these women who dont being aproached by nongood looking men, boo fucking hoo.