Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

1990s mostly cuz I'm an oldcel. You whippersnappers and your garbage 2018 music!!! *waves walking stick*
The music choice goes well with the video. I would rope 3 2 1 nOW if your videos had tobu or Faded as background music lmao

I LOVED this. Great work overall and I absolutely love the lounge/hip-hop mix as well. Keep them coming.

The music choice goes well with the video. I would rope 3 2 1 nOW if your videos had tobu or Faded as background music lmao

It's happening.
The oldceldom is happening. I don't even know tho Tobu or Faded are kek

I love your voice Invisible.

HOLY SHIT @ the Chris Hanson pic when you showed the girl. I'm fucking dying.

Last edited:

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.

Pure gold. Lost it at fucking Garrett again. Your videos are one of the most valuable blackpill ressources. Keep up the good work, brother.

I appreciate your videos, but they all seem to be same sort of rambling incoherent mess that randomly do facial analysis with a bunch of multi-colored squiggly lines and such.

rofl lost it @ the 'this one's for you' kid

wonder what cucktears hq has planned out to try and disprove this

Very nice, love the sources. More racepills and dickpill in the next one please.

chad tier video making skillz

I appreciate your videos, but they all seem to be same sort of rambling incoherent mess that randomly do facial analysis with a bunch of multi-colored squiggly lines and such.

They're mainly targetted at normies who don't know much about the looks redpill.

1990s mostly cuz I'm an oldcel. You whippersnappers and your garbage 2018 music!!! *waves walking stick*
Your song choice reminds me of CSR radio station in GTA san andreas

this niggah gets white pussy. he be foolin' all y'all...ya' smell me?

What a masterpiece, you did an amazing job.
Also nice that you're not too edgy are using normie understandable language so i can show this to my friends too and spread the truth.

Good content as always mate but your comment section though, yikes

Great video! You have my gratitude for making these videos. Keep it up! I will try to post some video criticisms a bit later once I rewatched your video a few times, so that you can make the next one better :)

You should make a video on how school shooters are often incels taking revenge. It's not the usual stuff you talk about, but it'd be nice to have someone explain how looks are a cause of social ostracization. Everyone blames guns or mental issues, no one wants to focus on the social outcast bit.

You should make a video on how school shooters are often incels taking revenge. It's not the usual stuff you talk about, but it'd be nice to have someone explain how looks are a cause of social ostracization. Everyone blames guns or mental issues, no one wants to focus on the social outcast bit.

no one wants to focus on looks in general

This is true for whites or Latinos.

But if it is an African or Arab, even ugly, they will like to be harassed, since women are masochists.
what if curry specifically paki

OP reminds me of Paul Watson Joseph if he was blackpilled and didn't have an annoying voice

The guy at 2:06 is supposed to be ugly, right? LOL. @FACEandLMS

I like how that Chad white guy basically broke all the rules of PUA in terms of approaching woman and it didnt matter.

can u change ur avatar? it is really spooking me every time i see it.

it is not very Islamic either u should know. kind of an image of shaytan.
I can't. Install an image blocker.

Just no.

- if you have asymetries
-a big nose
-bad jawline
-flat zygos

Dont go lean. It will just accentuate your bad features. Especially asymetries and a big nose.

Dont waste your time guys if u expect good results because u either will be uglier or will be the same

So, as someone who is roughly as symmetrical as the Pepsi logo, what can I do if hitting the gym won't work?

LMS, the motto of your channel should be "if i girl likes you, she will make it easy for you"

It's not just approaching, women are legit disgusted if they even have to be in SAME ROOM as a sub5 male
It's not just approaching, women are legit disgusted if they even have to be in SAME ROOM as a sub5 male

So we technically SHOULD approach women then, to make them feel bad.

Good lifefuel. I know that they want me to commit suicide but it'll make them feel better. so dont commit suicide
Right? I mean I would if I could assisted suicide max, but since I have to live, I may as well make some foids feel uncomfortable and bad about themselves.

Just no.

- if you have asymetries
-a big nose
-bad jawline
-flat zygos

Dont go lean. It will just accentuate your bad features. Especially asymetries and a big nose.

Dont waste your time guys if u expect good results because u either will be uglier or will be the same
So true. Bad jawline and asymmetries = bulletproof recipe for Inceldom. I speak of experience.

They want a Chad good-looking to strut…
just pls take a dog

Ah yes now that's some good teaching.

Warning: I might need to reupload this but for now here's the link.

same, if i ever talk to a girl at school or whatever and if she says "no" and fucks off somewhere else, it's legit so fucking horrible.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This video just got deleted off YouTube. Fortunately there is a reupload with Spanish subtitles but the audio is still in English.

View: https://youtu.be/KRqjjLVN3bc