Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (water wet thread) WOMEN ARE WHORES! Normies notice!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-

oh no no no!

they cheat cuz they have options and shit

I came on the toliet seat thinking about Saturn's planet pussy, then I thought about how it has 63 moons and is cheating on me

In these cucked times if you're a non chad they will cheat more, if you are a chad they will accept being cheated on while remaining faithful.

In these cucked times if you're a non chad they will cheat more, if you are a chad they will accept being cheated on while remaining faithful.
Pretty much

They always claim it's only a minority of "broken" foids. Literally in all the old texts. Nature doesn't change, there's a reason they were "oppressed"

Women be womening. Whores

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is true for Asian American dudes that beat the odds and actually land dates with noodlewhores past their prime. The noodlewhore doesn't look as happy as she looks when shes with a white dude, and the Asian dude gets cheated on or ghosted after being a betabuxx for her.

If you're not a tallfag, somehow that always goes with having a shit personality worthy of being cheated on. But to the foid, she was just meeting other people.

America is a collapsing society and everyday when I see construction workers paving the streets. I just fuckin laugh inside. Why the fuck are they upkeeping society when society doesn't give a fuck about them. You're a lowly construction worker in a finance/tech hub of the world dude lol.

Blackpill is becoming more and more mainstream by the day and soon, men are gonna be NEETmaxxing enmasse or leaving this shithole altogether because of foids and rich liberal chads who are responsible for this mess.

LEECHmaxxing and NEETmaxxing is the way to practice civil disobedience. Or do what niggers do and practice uncivil disobedience lol.

Last edited:
Foids are like that, there's no denial. They have too many options, when social pressure fails, they spread their legs to any chad she wants too.