Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: I hate seeing dogs, and pregnant foids

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Two things can make my stomach turn: dogs, and pregnant foids.

Dogs are getting more action, than we are - no seriously, the “Dogpill Megathread” is proof of this.

I hate seeing an attractive foid, and then I look next to her - and see her shitbeast.

Next, I want to talk about pregnant foids, walking cum dumpsters. I hate pregnant foids, because they were getting laid, while I rotted.

I am 31-years-old, and I have never even kissed a foid - yet I have to see teenage foids walking around pregnant, about to shit out chad or tyrone’s bastard kids.

Foids are toilets, and I am tired of seeing fat, ugly, short, ninja turtle-looking foids be praised for having a guy blow a load of cum inside of them.

Yesterday, I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles - the goblina Mexican foid behind the counter, was wearing a sash, that read,”Grandmother To Be!”. And the cuck security guard, came from across the room, to worship the fat goblina - for just existing!

And, then a fat white landwhale came up to the goblina at the counter.

“When is your grandson due?”, the white landwhale asked.

“January”, replied the goblina.

“Oh, my grandson is also due in January!”, answered the white landwhale.

And, I’m sitting there, thinking to myself, “That fat white landwhale looks like Bowser, and she has had a fulfilling sex life!”.

Don’t ever give up your seat on a bus to a pregnant foid. :blackpill: