Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: Fat and ugly foids can easily get a white normie bf and get validation, while the same wouldn’t be true if the genders were reversed

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Earlier this month I made a thread about, “being rude to a foid who was just hired by my company”.

The newly hired foid, is about 19-years-old, she is brown-skinned SEA, fat, about 5’4”, round face, glasses, no sexy curves, she dresses like Master Yoda from Star Wars, she wears old raggedy shoes to work, and she has the personality of a librarian…

Yesterday, that bitch came into the bookstore on her day off - with her white normie boyfriend. No homo, I was super upset - her boyfriend was white, tall, skinny, he was wearing his college sweatshirt, groomed - everything the foid is not.

I was so angry that I had to hide my face - I hate this Jew/nigger planet. Where is my white normie gf?

Excuse me God - what is going on? :feelsree:

Juggernaut law at play again and of course the noodlewhore has a HTN mayo bf

Normie trait: you don't have to go JBW to find SEA girls, it's the SEA girls who come to find you

It's simply the result of the benefits of hypergamy and juggernaut law, forcing even average MTNs who may live in feminist, dystopias even more lookist than the usual norm like Chadifornia to go for such foids; funny how this same foid will probably claim to be "oppressed" in the workplace, probably on accounts of her race or gender, while her SEAcel looksmatch rots on .is... :feelshaha:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

It's simply the result of the benefits of hypergamy and juggernaut law, forcing even average MTNs who may live in feminist, dystopias even more lookist than the usual norm like Chadifornia to go for such foids; funny how this same foid will probably claim to be "oppressed" in the workplace, probably on accounts of her race or gender, while her SEAcel looksmatch rots on .is... :feelshaha:
Fuck this, we need to go back to the old times

I’m at work, looking at Master Yoda right now - she’s hideous.

The older I get, the more I hate fat foids. Now I understand why fathers hate to see their daughters get fat.

And also, the SEA Master Yoda-looking foid has a deep voice. Not a sexy, soothing voice - an annoyingly deep masculine voice…

I hate foids with hair on their arms, and foids who have deep voices - I would allow one to take my virginity, but I would never marry a hairy mutant with a deep voice - that would be Lizzo.

Master Yoda has already started avoiding me - and she has only been working at the company for about two weeks…

I want to walk up to her white chad boyfriend, and ask him, “If you get her pregnant - are you going to take care of the kid?”.

Any sane white male would at least think to himself, “no”.

I hate how cucked the world has become…

Ugly ethnic foids are walking around California with tall white chads, lesbian couples are everywhere, black foids are dating white chads - leaving blackcels foidless, Asian foids have created “noodlewhores”, most foids are fat as fuck due in large part to birth control pills, foids are aborting their babies like crazy, Tinder and OLD has made finding a decent foid even harder, and of course - foids can fuck dogs, as proved in the Dogpill Megathread.