Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel water fast is the best and quickest way to lose the weight. dont listen to blue pilled illuminati media

Status
Not open for further replies.
uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
blue pill illuminati ''doctors'' tell you that you should not fast because its ''dangerous''

well its complete bullshit. yes its dangerous if you already skinny and dosent have anything to burn but if your fat your body can exist for months without food. just lol at the blue pilled idiots who spread bullshit. all kinds of retards from food companies and people with interest.

diet instructors tell you to eat big meals per day because they want you to struggle. they want you to do it slow. they want you to be dependent on them.

real facts are.

animals fast all the time. people in the ancient world fasted all the time. they dident do it on porpuse. it was hard for them to get food. and you dont do even half of the work they do.

this. extremely high IQ post. anyone who is against fasting for "health" reasons are fucking dumb. im tired of these fucking dietitians with their shitty bluepilled advice saying take in 2000 calories a day or "just take it easy bro! dont overdo it. dont go to the gym too often". half a pound of fat loss per week is quite literally fuck all. thats only 6kg lost in 3 months.

"people in the ancient world fasted all the time. they dident do it on porpuse. it was hard for them to get food. and you dont do even half of the work they do"

Yea as a result they lived less than we do today.

"people in the ancient world fasted all the time. they dident do it on porpuse. it was hard for them to get food. and you dont do even half of the work they do"

Yea as a result they lived less than we do today.

dummy. they dident lived less because of food. they lived less because of disseases. totally unrelated you dumb fuck

this. extremely high IQ post. anyone who is against fasting for "health" reasons are fucking dumb. im tired of these fucking dietitians with their shitty bluepilled advice saying take in 2000 calories a day or "just take it easy bro! dont overdo it. dont go to the gym too often". half a pound of fat loss per week is quite literally fuck all. thats only 6kg lost in 3 months.

off course they tell you that. because if they dident they wouldent have a job. lol. their profession is to tell you what to eat. if they just told you to not eat they wouldent have a job

just lol at diets. most people dont even have the time to go to the gym. and one hour of walking is equal to a frikin bannana. and then they gain all that up in a month lol

JFL at these incel to incel weight loss transformations

water fast is brutal

u can add orange juice

it won't stop the process

Ive trimmed down ~1 to 2 stone several times in my life now. Every time I have done it involved very severe calorie restriction, I found it easier to eat <1000kcal a day than trying to eat 1800 or just 200 or 300 below your average daily requirement. Its such a bullshit margin of error calculation that no wonder people struggle to ever lose anything.

For weightloss you need to go HARD, all in. I don't think I could manage fasting entirely, but I appreciate its value.

water fast is brutal

u can add orange juice

it won't stop the process

it will make it so much harder. suger is addictive. the more you eat the more you want to eat more. when fasting your body get used to feed of itself.

im already on day 5 of water fasting and i dont feel hunger anymore. i felt strong hunger for the first 2 days. those are the hardest. if you can pass them your ok

Only reason you should water fast is if you are a fat marshmallow otherwise just go on a normal calorie deficit and you get to keep whatever muscle you bave

If you wanna lose weight yes if you want to be healthy no

Only reason you should water fast is if you are a fat marshmallow otherwise just go on a normal calorie deficit and you get to keep whatever muscle you bave

well off course. water fasting is for people who are legit overwieght.

and define ''normal'' according to scam diet instructors you need to eat 3 big meals per day + fruits in between. lol complete bullshit. its gonna take you forever to lose the weight like that.

If you wanna lose weight yes if you want to be healthy no

ho yeah? thats why so many people who fasted reported they feel incridible? do you know long term fasting heal scar tissues? dumbass.

water fasting is very healthy. whats not healthy is eating 3 big meals per day and be dependeant on food dumbass.

You don't want to be a thincel lmfao. Trust me.

well off course. water fasting is for people who are legit overwieght.

and define ''normal'' according to scam diet instructors you need to eat 3 big meals per day + fruits in between. lol complete bullshit. its gonna take you forever to lose the weight like that.
Losing weight is eating less period. It’s elementary knowledge that your body maintains its weight at a certain amount of calories, you eat less than that you lose weight. It’s not magic it’s just eating less. People think eating healthy = losing weight and that’s not the case. You could eat a cheeseburger everyday for 1 month and lose weight faster than eating 5 chicken salads a day

If you really wanted to lose weight bad keep your sanity hit a 500 caloric deficit and cardio for around 500 calories you’ll be 24 pounds lighter in 90 days

waterfast and lose all of your muscle in the process :feelstastyman:

ho yeah? thats why so many people who fasted reported they feel incridible? do you know long term fasting heal scar tissues? dumbass.

water fasting is very healthy. whats not healthy is eating 3 big meals per day and be dependeant on food dumbass.
What I mean is it won't make you muscular. You'll look like a skinnyfag.

waterfast and lose all of your muscle in the process :feelstastyman:

this is why i said its only for people who are overweight dumbass. never said its for building muscles

have u actually tried to water fast? it is very difficult to sleep when fasting beyond 3 days

Well how fast would you lose fat? But who am I kidding? I can't go 24hrs without eating.
High Carb diet works good to lose fat in my experience.

Losing weight is eating less period. It’s elementary knowledge that your body maintains its weight at a certain amount of calories, you eat less than that you lose weight. It’s not magic it’s just eating less. People think eating healthy = losing weight and that’s not the case. You could eat a cheeseburger everyday for 1 month and lose weight faster than eating 5 chicken salads a day

If you really wanted to lose weight bad keep your sanity hit a 500 caloric deficit and cardio for around 500 calories you’ll be 24 pounds lighter in 90 days

eating less but how much less? it will take you forever

off course it wont. who said it will? its for obese people dummy
Thats why if someone actually wants to look GOOD they shouldn't do it. If they want to look like an average fuck then sure.

have u actually tried to water fast? it is very difficult to sleep when fasting beyond 3 days

im on day 5 of my water fast. day 2 was the hardest. now i dont feel hunger anymore.

Thats why if someone actually wants to look GOOD they shouldn't do it. If they want to look like an average fuck then sure.

you can allwayes build muscle later. its a temporary thing. nobody said you gonna stop eating forever just for a month or two.

eating less but how much less? it will take you forever
No count your calories and eat properly I laugh all the time when I see people say they can’t lose weight and say they eat healthy while they eat subways or a salad from McDonald’s.

Easiest thing to do is go KETO, cut carbs and artificial sugars so you lose your water weight and eat only greens and white meat and fishes.

I was able to go down from 150 to 140 (I’m a Manlet) back when I lifted in 1 month and this was eating at a 1000 deficit.

people who did water fast for more then a month reported that after
No count your calories and eat properly I laugh all the time when I see people say they can’t lose weight and say they eat healthy while they eat subways or a salad from McDonald’s.

Easiest thing to do is go KETO, cut carbs and artificial sugars so you lose your water weight and eat only greens and white meat and fishes.

I was able to go down from 150 to 140 (I’m a Manlet) back when I lifted in 1 month and this was eating at a 1000 deficit.

well if it may work for people like you who want to lose few pounds but not for overwight people. its gonna take them forever. + not everyone has the time to work their ass off in the gym. people need to work all day.

this is why the best way is water fasting

people who did water fast for over a month reported that after the fast they dident needed to eat as much as they needed before. their hunger was compleatly reduced to levels that they could eat one big meal per day

people who did water fast for more then a month reported that after

well if it may work for people like you who want to lose few pounds but not for overwight people. its gonna take them forever. + not everyone has the time to work their ass off in the gym. people need to work all day.

this is why the best way is water fasting
I didn’t say to go to the gym.

Just drop the idea of water fasting unless your will power is over 9000 but if you are browsing this forum I doubt it.

Just wake up every morning or maybe late at night and do a 30min jog or maybe a 1 hr walk and do some simple bw exercises

Eat less,3 meals a day, foods with high fat no carbs and high protein.

Homemade salads, Greek yogurt, chicken breast, salmon.

You will lose weight fast and keep your sanity.

Idk if you saw a video of some guy doing water fasting but you are better off following a normal diet and losing weight slowly unless you want to look skinny fat

I didn’t say to go to the gym.

Just drop the idea of water fasting unless your will power is over 9000 but if you are browsing this forum I doubt it.

Just wake up every morning or maybe late at night and do a 30min jog or maybe a 1 hr walk and do some simple bw exercises

Eat less,3 meals a day, foods with high fat no carbs and high protein.

Homemade salads, Greek yogurt, chicken breast, salmon.

You will lose weight fast and keep your sanity.

Idk if you saw a video of some guy doing water fasting but you are better off following a normal diet and losing weight slowly unless you want to look skinny fat

i tried that already. for months i dont eat or drink anything with suger. all the food i eat is healthy and im going to the gym daily and it dident work at all.

sorry but your wrong. im already on day 5 of water fasting and i feel great.

Fast metabolism FTW can eat like pig and shit like horse

all the food i eat is healthy and im going to the gym daily and it dident work at all.

Well whatever suits you, but can you truthfully explain what you meant by eating healthy.

Most people say this but they end up eating shit loaded with carbs and trans fats

Well whatever suits you, but can you truthfully explain what you meant by eating healthy.

Most people say this but they end up eating shit loaded with carbs and trans fats

beans. chicken. rice. nothing with oil. nothing with suger like i said. i eated less then 3 meals per day. no results.

beans. chicken. rice. nothing with oil. nothing with suger like i said. i eated less then 3 meals per day. no results.
How tall are you and how much weight

How tall are you and how much weight

5 FT 7. 90 kilos
Alright you are obviously doing something wrong then with your previous diet.

There is no way you can not lose weight by eating less, whatever though keep doing your water fast if you really think eating less won’t work.

Alright you are obviously doing something wrong then with your previous diet.

There is no way you can not lose weight by eating less, whatever though keep doing your water fast if you really think eating less won’t work.

do you think its only me? so many people around the world. in fact most overwight people report that after months of eating healthy they either not losing the weight or losing very little

just eating less is not enough when you are really overweight. you need to take drastic measures. anyone who say otherwise is lying to you

do you think its only me? so many people around the world. in fact most overwight people report that after months of eating healthy they either not losing the weight or losing very little

just eating less is not enough when you are really overweight. you need to take drastic measures. anyone who say otherwise is lying to you
Actually the opposite eating less works better when you are really over weight because your body has higher maintenance calories than someone that is the same height and age and 30 lbs lighter.

Keep following the water fast if you can actually do it but there will be consequences if you plan to do strength training or body building when it is done not to mention it is extremely difficult

Actually the opposite eating less works better when you are really over weight because your body has higher maintenance calories than someone that is the same height and age and 30 lbs lighter.

Keep following the water fast if you can actually do it but there will be consequences if you plan to do strength training or body building when it is done not to mention it is extremely difficult

dude are you trolling me? do you the ancient eygptiens and other ancient coltures. people who did the hardest labour you can imagine. building statues. castles. etc. they bearly ate. back then eating was not granted like today. and they had enormus energy and strength. much more then today's people.

You'll fuck up your metabolism bad, along with having no energy. Just find your TDEE and work from there.

dude are you trolling me? do you the ancient eygptiens and other ancient coltures. people who did the hardest labour you can imagine. building statues. castles. etc. they bearly ate. back then eating was not granted like today. and they had enormus energy and strength. much more then today's people.
Can’t tell if you are trolling anymore but good luck with water dieting I guess

just eat healthy bro

Yeah of course the truth about diets and losing weight would be spoken at incels.is

to be honest I have lost 20kg/45lbs in the past

and at first small food reduction worked

but eventually I went on brutally low calories - 800 a day

My metabolism is average - not super fast but not super slow

If I were to lose weight again. I would just drop the calories mega low.

The regular dieting bullshit meme didn't work for me either. I had to starve.

I lost 60 kg with water fasting and a vegan diet.

I did this for a week and it went okay. Im going try again soon but go two weeks this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.