Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Water, but attractive/GL people are seen as more valuable by and important to society, even if sometimes sub-consciously

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
The word "beautiful" appears 13 times in the article

They are mourned more if they're gl, compared to if they would be ugly.

A comment reads:

"Wouldn't your heart break for those families. Beautiful children taken so needlessly. Absolutely awful..."

"Heartbreaking. These poor families. Beautiful young people with their lives ahead of them. No parent should ever have this unbearable pain.."

If that would have been me the only people sad would have been my family, and no mention of me in the comments, would I have been a victim

I'm a 1.5/10

My point of this post is:

I'm not valuable, after all, according to society. Because I'm not beautiful, quite the opposite

Also, good looking criminals are loved by foids (I wish he gets "treated right" in jail, I'm sure he does, and I'm feeling glee)

Last edited:
They aren’t even that hot

Fools

mogger

72106711-12195249-Barnaby_Webber_a_university_student_was_killed_in_the_attacks_ea-a-5_1686767637450.jpg

The good looking people it would be a tragedy that they died, but they will always be remembered and long talk about them at the funeral, and research into what they were involved with, personality, friends talking about them. Whereas you not even mentioned at the funeral and not in the pictures. Just a number in the statistics.

For you it would be what an asshole why didn't he lock the door when the shooter came, it would have saved others lives. Also if the shooter was better looking.. you would be getting outright blamed for instigating it. Like why did that ugly asshole bully the shooter into doing it.

Last edited:
The good looking people it would be a tragedy that they died, but they will always be remembered and long talk about them at the funeral, and research into what they were involved with, personality, friends talking about them. Whereas you not even mentioned at the funeral and not in the pictures. Just a number in the statistics.

For you it would be what an asshole why didn't he lock the door when the shooter came, it would have saved others lives. Also if the shooter was better looking.. you would be getting outright blamed for instigating it. Like why did that ugly asshole bully the shooter into doing it.
exactly, high IQ right there.

Also, you did read this, right? Kinda makes me want to puke

https://philstarlife.com/news-and-views/313830-too-cute-for-jail-who-is-cameron-herrin-tiktok-jail

I experienced this effect firsthand. At my high school there was this unpopular and ugly kid in tenth grade who got killed and the school didn't even acknowledge his death. Months later one of the popular chads in high school got killed in a car crash from going too fast and there was a school vigil held for him. The principal made the announcement and made sure everyone knew about his death. There was even a memorial wall built for him and stayed there for the rest of the year.

Chad always wins, even in death.

I experienced this effect firsthand. At my high school there was this unpopular and ugly kid in tenth grade who got killed and the school didn't even acknowledge his death. Months later one of the popular chads in high school got killed in a car crash from going too fast and there was a school vigil held for him. The principal made the announcement and made sure everyone knew about his death. There was even a memorial wall built for him and stayed there for the rest of the year.

Chad always wins, even in death.
... you're god damn right

Also:

https://philstarlife.com/news-and-views/313830-too-cute-for-jail-who-is-cameron-herrin-tiktok-jail

makes me seethe

this is not a new discovery .... you're valued by soyceity acording to what you could offer to other people.
beautiful people are like eye candy and they offer enjoyment to people who look at them so there's no wonder when they're dead they will be seen as a lost. but when an incel dies, they're celebrating his death, no one is getting any kind of enjoyment from looking at an inkwell

this is not a new discovery .... you're valued by soyceity acording to what you could offer to other people.
beautiful people are like eye candy and they offer enjoyment to people who look at them so there's no wonder when they're dead they will be seen as a lost. but when an incel dies, they're celebrating his death, no one is getting any kind of enjoyment from looking at an inkwell
yup, 100%

also, this is freeking disgusting and I hope his life in prison is hell. at least he'll never have pussy anymore :lul::dab:

It's always the first identifier.

Beautiful. Or not.