Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watching youtube videos of people exploring America's ghettos makes me feel a bit better

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
When you think your life is bad, just remember, there are literally hundreds of slums dotted all around this country where a group of people collectively have it bad.

And yes, these are for the most part, majority black areas. It is run down. The people are run down and everyday must seem like some depressing sci fi post apocalyptic doomsday flick to them. There are also poor white working class communities where the people abuse meth, opoids, pain-killers, and alcohol.

If you think your life is bad, just remember, all over this country there are millions of people collectively living miserable lives.

Who are to blame? The rich people of this country of course. I live in a very, very rich city and let me tell you, these people are greediest and the lowest scum on the earth. These are the people who already have well over 100k a year salaries, 2+ million dollar homes, and tons of money in stocks and yet they want more and more. And they are snobby, hypocritical, and arrogant as fuck. These are the chads and stacies of course, the same people who are the only ones marrying and having all of the sex. Juxtapose to them just a half mile away are people living in tents or crammed apartments. They are the food workers, house cleaners, delivery drivers, that work for these rich fucks etc...

I feel fortunate not that I'm only addicted to alcohol and nothing else, otherwise I'd be homeless or dead pretty quick.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zi2QwpOlc

if you think thats bad take a look at places like central africa. no plumbing, no electricity, no hospitals, etc. its a country worse than haiti and in constant war. in the end you cannot entirely blame the elites as they cannot retain power without support of some stupid, foolish supporters

doesn't look too bad. i could live there as long as i had a PC with internet and welfare. could just ldar in peace

doesn't look too bad. i could live there as long as i had a PC with internet and welfare. could just ldar in peace
hahahahhahahhahahahah honest to god. Im really drunk im reading this. Funny shit man lol

Im suffering seriously here in SF where the average fucker makes 77k+ a year

i grew up much poorer than those people. didnt even have modern toilet, and nobody could afford cars. didnt even have telephone :feelsdevil:
Sucks for you im sorry. But honest to god, If white people really cared about black people (long before BLM), blacks would have been integrated and accepted by white middle class people a LONG time ago. Integrated, assimilated, accepted, goes hand and hand. And yes, for the most part sexuality goes hand in hand as well.

I feel for these black people honestly. These hundreds and hundreds of ghettos/housing projects dotted all around this country would never ever be a thing if white people actually had good will.

These stormfrontcels on this forum can kiss my ass. I'm not super particularly fond of blacks as a ricecel (As I believe no situation greenlights you to commit mass crime and robbery) but these white people are not well meaning at all whatsoever. Theyre the opposite actually and half assed making it look like they care.

Last edited:
hahahahhahahhahahahah honest to god. Im really drunk im reading this. Funny shit man lol

Im suffering seriously here in SF where the average fucker makes 77k+ a year
lol. was it rly that funny

am i not wrong though? as long as u had a comfy home with welfare, u just need internet and you're good to go

I been in many of these cuz I always make a wrong turn during business travel. Philly, jersey, cleveland, chicago, memphis, baltimore, new orleans. Memphis is probably the coolest due to the rap heritage

i grew up much poorer than those people. didnt even have modern toilet, and nobody could afford cars. didnt even have telephone :feelsdevil:
Sucks for you im sorry. But honest to god, If white people really cared about black people (long before BLM), blacks would have been integrated and accepted by white middle class people a LONG time ago. Integrated, assimilated, accepted, goes hand and hand.

I feel for these black people honestly. These hundreds and hundreds of ghettos/housing projects dotted all around this country would never ever be a thing if white people actually had good will.

These stormfrontcels can kiss my ass. I'm not super particularly fond of blacks but these white people are not well meaning at all whatsoever. Theyre the opposite actually and half assed making it look like they care.
they're too low IQ :feelsugh: to be integrated.

the white upper class wouldnt even integrate white lower class, what makes you think they gonna bother with ethnics :smonk:

perhaps apartheid was right :feelsahh:

maybe an indian style caste system would work. caste system was invented by the "fair skined fair eyed" indo euopran invaders, after all. cumskins seem to love segregation :feelsahh: but it worked in india. lower class people knew their place and wouldnt dare breaking it

the problem with your proposal is that its already been tried in other countries, such as brazil. brazil tried to whiten the blacks by encourage marriage of white men with black foids. all it did was create a pardo/mixed race and argubly made brazil worse. the mixed pardos still commit crimes on a large scale, low IQ, and violent.
Well for my situation, as an old ricecel in my 30s, my observation is that whites like to play this "siding" game as far as race and class in modern day American society. White Anglos have high social IQ (whereas the Germans were total social retards in comparison) and that is what made them powerful in the global stage. in addition to their numerical numbers, geographical advantage, technology, and resource/production; white middle class, upper middle class, upper class, and whites elites throw lower class whites totally under the bus consistently (and the rest of the world for that matter). Unfortunately this also means throwing Asian Americans under the bus as well, since we are the one minority group that not only vastly outperforms Blacks and Hispanics, but Whites as well. Subjectivity and lite-oppression aside, I suspect we Asian Americans would do far better. (Correct, Asian American men would do far better)

Last edited:
if you think thats bad take a look at places like central africa. no plumbing, no electricity, no hospitals, etc. its a country worse than haiti and in constant war. in the end you cannot entirely blame the elites as they cannot retain power without support of some stupid, foolish supporters
Africa is not a country. It's a continent.

Reported, for failing basic geography.

Wait? Are you a nigger?

If so, never mind.

Wait? Are you a nigger?

If so, never mind.
Normie behaviour right here.

lol. was it rly that funny

am i not wrong though? as long as u had a comfy home with welfare, u just need internet and you're good to go
I mean there's a higher chance of having someone breaking in your home if you live in a ghetto.

I mean there's a higher chance of having someone breaking in your home if you live in a ghetto.
true. guess i'd try to find a way to reinforce it. also install security systems

true.

Its not as simple as being left alone in peace in the ghetto. People break into your home when you aren't there. Drive by shootings. Getting hit by stray bullets. Getting robbed on your driveway. Etc...

Even if you live in a cabin in the woods totally off the grid, you gotta deal with mountain lions or bears.

Last edited:

Wait? Are you a nigger?

If so, never mind.
I never said Africa was a country, I said Central Africa is one. Not only are you illiterate but you have failed geography. Prepare to get ignored, retarded faggot.
Capture

Last edited:
I never said Africa was a country, I said Central Africa is one. Not only are you illiterate but you have failed geography. Prepare to get ignored, retarded faggot.
View attachment 527719
Oh no! The greycel will ignore me!

I've never been ignored before!

What shall I do?

I know...

Reported!

For ignoring Emba!

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Even if you live in a cabin in the woods totally off the grid, you gotta deal with mountain lions or bears.
Better that than niggers and normies.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?
Based OP watching a good cope. he is also correct that many upper class people are arrogant snobs. They also low key have a superiority complex over poorfags/nigs etc. Partially rightfully so(Many poor people are indeed beyond redemption and should be gassed) but also partially to an excessive degree.

Based OP watching a good cope. he is also correct that many upper class people are arrogant snobs. They also low key have a superiority complex over poorfags/nigs etc. Partially rightfully so(Many poor people are indeed beyond redemption and should be gassed) but also partially to an excessive degree.