Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching the Trump vs. Harris debate right now

In fact, surprisingly I had good parents and I grew up in a full family with my father and mother.
Pretty sure a good portion of this forum had shitty parents that contributed to our inceldom

I know. There is literally an apartment complex full of section 8 blacks getting welfare for free right next to the bike road I ride on. These blacks don’t care for the kids and they are roaming like half a mile ahead of the parents unattended. One time, a loose 5 year old black kid who has no awareness almost walked right in front of my bike when I was going 20 miles an hour. Luckily, I swerved and hit the brakes, but they are really making a mess of the town
Look at the dumpsters next time you drive by. There are always boxes of OLED tvs, which cost like $5000+ that they buy off our tax dollars. Its fucking ridiculous.

A few days ago I was buying the cheapest goyslop I could find at the store and a black at the next register was buying like 10 packages of steak with an EBT card. I have to work and cant afford shit while they do nothing and live in luxury

Ye, JBNT is law for Blacks

And yeah, most here are non-NT
I bet 95% of users here are non-NT regardless of race. I can only think of one user I ever met here that seemed legit NT.

Ah, yet some copers here would say we "hate" blacks for just pointing this out & expressing a desire to not live around them
Yeah, we never hate on blacks as a whole. Just the ones that use the system and make life worse for us. Not sure if you know this about me, but I’m a big car enthusiast and also have radio control cars that can go over 50 miles an hour, some of them with nitro engines that are loud as hell. I was running a $400 nitro rc car a few months ago, and a group of blacks walked by, eyeing me up and I knew they were thinking about stealing it. One black teen came right up to me, and stared me in the eyes without saying anything, presumably to intimidate me. I didn’t fall for it, and just calmly said “Hey, how’s it going?” to act like I wasn’t afraid of them. There was like 5 black teens and 6 black females in this group. Was scary as fuck and I’m glad I kept my cool. I bet if I was a couple inches shorter they would have just started beating me up to steal it. They deemed me to be too much trouble I guess.

Also, a few days later, running a different nitro rc car, one that goes 65 miles an hour, a little black kid tan though the gate in the parking lot, and tried to steal it while I was driving it. Luckily, it easily can outrun any person, and I drove it back to me. It ran out of fuel shortly after, and I was lucky it didn’t run out when he tried to take it, because his two older brothers were standing nearby to help him steal it if needed
What does SJW stand for?
Brutal stats for whites

Look at the dumpsters next time you drive by. There are always boxes of OLED tvs, which cost like $5000+ that they buy off our tax dollars. Its fucking ridiculous.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Peak ragefuel. My TV is a 20+ year old plasma TV that my dad bought with money he earned back then. These fuckers are leeches
A few days ago I was buying the cheapest goyslop I could find at the store and a black at the next register was buying like 10 packages of steak with an EBT card. I have to work and cant afford shit while they do nothing and live in luxury
It’s ridiculous. I have to start a job soon too just to afford to help pay the bills and enjoy a few copes, and these fuckers are breeding and sexhavers, plus get all this shit for free

Negroes are a protected group in America, along with foids, queers and illegals. Our kiked government hates no other group more than the working white man.

Negroes are a protected group in America, along with foids, queers and illegals. Our kiked government hates no other group more than the working white man.
Truthnuke