Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching sports is cucked.

90skidcel

Low Libido is based
Your average athlete is tall, wide framed, and high t (except for low t sports like soccer). These guys get paid to strut their superior genetics, mean while those of us with low t genetics fork over are hard earned wage bucks so that chad can spend them on his stacy of the week. When I was in middle school the high t gangster his-panics would bully me over my lack of athletic ability. I was turned off from sports so I wasn't playing their game (literally and figuratively). Now I cringe at how normies and sub 5s worship athletes who cuck them just by existing.

I am a cuck, who cares

If it helps you cope then it's a fine cope.

I’d rather watch a yu-go-oh duel than soccer

yes, team sports fans are cucked
cuck normies pay lots of money just to watch chadrone play around with a ball

grown assed men worshipping the parasites of society for moving a ball around

I got a lot of hate and bullying for not liking team sports and not taking interest into
sports news.

it's a total waste of resources

College sports is cucked because you are just cheering on college chad as he makes memories and accomplishes things before he gets back to his free apartment and fucks stacy

Professional sports is based and truecel. Especially football the guys are all brain damaged and from the ghetto and only care about the grind (Tom Brady had autism)
soccer is ass bro
This

(except for low t sports like soccer)
I've always wondered why it's called the beautiful game. Thankyou.

Sport can be fun to watch because it can be random.
Also, wrestling is like enhanced because of the story telling.